This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sblade View Post
    SGA has no plot whatsoever since the Replicator homeworld was blown up in Be All My Sins Remembered. No wonder SciFi and MGM pulled the plug on the show.
    Except for what was basically a four-parter from The Kindred I to Search and Rescue...

Atlantis has a lot more of a "plot" than SG-1 did at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
      Except for what was basically a four-parter from The Kindred I to Search and Rescue...

Atlantis has a lot more of a "plot" than SG-1 did at this stage.
      what plot?
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

I would have to agree with some of the statements being made here, such as the fact that some of the newest episodes have been fillers (such as Broken Ties, or whatever it was called), but at the same time, most of the new episodes have been tying up problems left over from season 4. The Shrine was a filler episode, but a dang good one at that. As for Ghost in the Machine, I felt it was a continuation/cleanup episode from season 4, but that it was very underused. I could have been continued into something much bigger, but from what the ending seemed like to me, it seems as though the writers have no plan for bringing it back in a later episode.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          what plot?
          General stuff - the Wraith, Michael, etc.

Just because it's not serialised and the Wraith don't feature in every other episode doesn't mean there's no plot. And don't give me the "Michael isn't an arc" crap, either.

Comment

The new enemy in atlantis are the forum trolls.
            Seriously guys, don't feed the troll

Comment

yeah its all been fillers i mean the 1st 2 opening episodes weren't even 2 parters. but filler shows are always the pretense stuff that shows us certain things and then when the big episodes with plot come along with have alot to work with!

so we're probably gunna see something about hive ships from the seed. a new powersource from the deadalus variations.

i will agree tho season 4 was badass with the replicators. think michael needs to return with something to put the galaxy and atlantis at threat. or the wraith need to have been working on something that will give them power again and b an actual threat.

i think its all gunna b a build up to somet good. i have faith

Comment

Working...
              X