X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    I agree. Just another predictable, stupid, boring episode
    Why do you watch Atlantis when it is clear that you hate the show. It seems like 95% of your comments on the Atlantis board are negative.

Comment

Don't, don't.... Don't even try...

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        Why do you watch Atlantis when it is clear that you hate the show. It seems like 95% of your comments on the Atlantis board are negative.
        why do you care?

and my posts have been more positive since SGU was announced
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

why do you care?
          Your constant negative comments are annoying. It would be like me going onto a Harry Potter forum and constantly complaining that the Harry Potter books and movie's are crap. I am not a Harry Potter fan so i dont go on Harry Potter forums. You are not a Atlantis fan but you insist on coming on this forum and posting negative comment after negative comment.

You add nothing to this forum, infact you probably make it abit worse.

Comment

Your constant negative comments are annoying. It would be like me going onto a Harry Potter forum and constantly complaining that the Harry Potter books and movie's are crap. I am not a Harry Potter fan so i dont go on Harry Potter forums. You are not a Atlantis fan but you insist on coming on this forum and posting negative comment after negative comment.

what can I say? I'm evil person. Deal with it, you can ignore me
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Just report his posts & the mods will send him to the negative threads & tell his kind to stay there

Comment

Originally posted by SiroVai View Post
                Episodes where the team have to get a cure/fix/repair before the virus/bug/evil thing destroys/kills somthing/somebody in a very specified amount of time?

Pleeeeaseee. I turned this episode off after 5 mins, Booooorrring!
                I agree that a whole new thread for this post isn't really necessary. You could've added it to the General Discussion thread.

But then you wouldn't have so many replies or attention, eh?

Not saying that you were looking for attention. Just that it's an outcome of starting a new thread with this kind of post.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Don´t ask him, he has always the same answer for everybody: "I want to know how SGA ends".

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    Don´t ask him, he has always the same answer for everybody: "I want to know how SGA ends".
                    So he couldn't just tune in the last ep? When I stop liking a show, I stop watching it. Then, if I know the season or series ep is showing, if I feel like it, I'll tune in.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                      So he couldn't just tune in the last ep? When I stop liking a show, I stop watching it. Then, if I know the season or series ep is showing, if I feel like it, I'll tune in.
                      Don´t tell me, tell him I agree with you I just wanted to say that there is no point in arguing with g.o.d bc he has always the same answer. Nobody understands why he is doing it but many people know that he is what he is and so arguing with him is just a waste of time.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        Don´t tell me, tell him I agree with you I just wanted to say that there is no point in arguing with g.o.d bc he has always the same answer. Nobody understands why he is doing it but many people know that he is what he is and so arguing with him is just a waste of time.
                        look, I'm not telling how you should or shouldn't spend your free time...save your advices for someone who really needs them
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SiroVai View Post
                          Episodes where the team have to get a cure/fix/repair before the virus/bug/evil thing destroys/kills somthing/somebody in a very specified amount of time?

Pleeeeaseee. I turned this episode off after 5 mins, Booooorrring!
                          I respectfully disagree. Even though there's a virus and a cure to be found, I thought this was a wonderful team story, and it showed just how much everyone cared about Rodney, given what a pain he can often be. And David did such a wonderful job of portraying McKay's mental decline, it's award-worthy.

Comment

well lets see, entirely new galaxy, millions of new virus, parasites, bacteria to encounter
                            and no one has a damn clue how they will react to us

kinda leaves alotta chances for episodes like this

Comment

This has to be the most negative thread i have ever read i mean come on the last episode was great the story as well as the acting

Comment

what can I say? I'm evil person. Deal with it, you can ignore me
                                Darlin', evil implies a certain innovation, creativity and drive. Evil takes work. You make the same tired comments in every thread. I've never known evil to be quite that boring.
                                They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
                                Spoiler:
                                Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X