No announcement yet.

David Hewlett's Performance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree with all of you! I was amazed at David's performance. Just bravo!

Comment

Ditto ditto ditto! David is INCREDIBLE. The rest of the cast was excellent as well (especially in their one-on-ones with David), and it's always a pleasure to see the amazing Hewletts act together.

After seeing an episode like this, it's hard to imagine next year without SGA. Of course, we want them to all be very successful in their post-SGA careers, and see them in other shows/movies. But we'll never get to see David play Rodney again...

But until the end of the season, I'll happily take as much Rodney as the writers are willing to give us! Thank you, David!

Comment

Originally posted by carsonsgirl View Post
        Ditto ditto ditto! David is INCREDIBLE. The rest of the cast was excellent as well (especially in their one-on-ones with David), and it's always a pleasure to see the amazing Hewletts act together.

After seeing an episode like this, it's hard to imagine next year without SGA. Of course, we want them to all be very successful in their post-SGA careers, and see them in other shows/movies. But we'll never get to see David play Rodney again...

But until the end of the season, I'll happily take as much Rodney as the writers are willing to give us! Thank you, David!
        i was always hoping, Of ANYONE. they would send rodney through the gate to the new ancient place.
        Thats where he would be needed.

Comment

before 50 seconds into the show, i was like "holy [hannah] he's good". I haven't seen acting that good since Heath Ledger's Joker in TDK. David darn well better get an award for it, cause, he's simply amazing.

Comment

David's peformance was so excellent and I thought the scenes with Kate and Joe were beautiful, they all did an awesome job.
            (how can they think to cancel this???????????)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              David's peformance was so excellent and I thought the scenes with Kate and Joe were beautiful, they all did an awesome job.
              (how can they think to cancel this???????????)
              It is not that they are canceling the show per se, they simply want to move it to a new medium.
              Colonel Vlad Cole, USAF
              Stargate Gaming Clan - SGC

SGC Video [ Hi-Res | Lo-Res ]

Comment

I second what Vlad said, and David was absolutely amazing in this episodes. He and Keller play very well off of each other and I really believe that they would work well as a couple.
                That is just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                  No emoticon could even begin to embody the depth of awe I feel right now for David Hewlett's skillz. I already thought he was a great actor, but this script really allowed him to soar. Bravo!
                  The whole cast was great. GO BUCKS!

Comment

Everybody knows you never do a full retard.
                    Hewlett knows his stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                      David's acting is BEST!!

Nominate him for Emmy award!
                      I second that nomination, for an Emmy, a People's Choice, any of them. David's performance was brilliant. And while all of the other cast was good, I especially thought his sister's and Jennifer's were great, too.

Comment

I loved it.. He did a great job... There was so much emotion and he killed it.

Comment

Easily David's best performance to date. Amazing episode.
                          WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY 2013

Comment

give a emmy at this man, he deserves that.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

I really want to see Hewlett's outtakes from this episode.
                              "Each and everything in the universe is nothing other than the perfect manifestation of the essential nature. If you realize this fact, you will find that your own self nature exists in completeness, from the beginningless past into the endless future."

Comment

He absolutely broke my heart. He was magnificent.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X