This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    It almost assured him being 'King Todd' by giving him ZPM's to destroy the other Wraith...
    what does that have to do with it? he wasn't "given" the ZPM's, that was his own agenda.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 19 August 2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I think Todd will be the official Wraith chef, who will write the first vegetarian cook book.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        oddly enough, todd has done more good for the expedition than the expedition has for him, and he's the "bad guy".
        Grrr, yeah, don't get me started on that topic. Or maybe we should go back to the Todd's appreciation thread to post pages and pages of complaining without flooding the thread.
        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
        sigpic

Comment

I mean that he has ulterior movements for everything he does.

And do flood the Todd Thunk Thread!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

the expedition is so dumb

they live in the most advanced city in the known universe, cruise around two galaxies in super advanced spaceships
            and they want to make an alliance with a bunch of villagers?

a race that doesn't have space travel isn't even worth the time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
              the expedition is so dumb

they live in the most advanced city in the known universe, cruise around two galaxies in super advanced spaceships
              and they want to make an alliance with a bunch of villagers?

a race that doesn't have space travel isn't even worth the time of day.
              I agree. It's useless to be in the PG. We got more from the Asgard in one day than from Atlantis itself in four years
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                I agree. It's useless to be in the PG. We got more from the Asgard in one day than from Atlantis itself in four years
                But then we wouldn't have a show.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                  But then we wouldn't have a show.
                  it has nothing to do with a show My point is that the Asgard upgrades are far more usefull than technology we got from Atlantis itself.I wonder what usefulltechnology we actually got from Atlantis.
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Sadly, I think that was god's point...

But when you think of where we were just a few years ago, then you'll see that we *were* those people that 'aren't worth our time today'...

So, let's not get that cocky yet, and just get to know the locals a bit better. They need to do that, for useful intel.

Yes, Atlantis is an advanced city. It can put itself under quarantine, and all other nifty things, but the database the Ancients left behind is nothing. Info on ascension? Great! Let's shoot that to villains like Anubis, or the Ori, next time they come to threaten us on Earth.

But the thing that is good, is that you get to know other civilizations, people that live in the galaxy next to yours, villains that life near you, and that can someday become your enemy. If not on Atlantis, then possibly on Earth.

That is what they're getting out of it, if nothing else.

Now, if they'd just be consequent and let us hear what Weir got from floating around the galaxy, that'd be great.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      But when you think of where we were just a few years ago, then you'll see that we *were* those people that 'aren't worth our time today'...
                      yep. and we were treated as such by superior races, and with good reason

Comment

To be honest, I would be disappointed if we started to put some of the Atlantis Database into action. I mean Earth couldnt replicate Tollan technology as it was too advanced and the Ancients should be so far ahead that they shouldnt be able to replicate it for decades. At least, thats what I think.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

New photos: http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/42738.html

Comment

And aren't they just the most delicious photo's.

*tries not to drool in the thread*

Comment

Yuk. Is that someone's drool dripping on me?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Yuk. Is that someone's drool dripping on me?

oops

*passes a kleenex*

Comment

Working...
                                X