X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) They wasted an episode on complete filler
    2) They rehashed an SG-1 plot...
    3) ....featuring Keller

Its like the writers TRIED to piss off as large a swath of the fan base as they possibly could, then a producer threw in Beckett as damage control.

Anyone else feel like they're just going for broke?

Comment

As I understand it, they didn't get the news until they were on Vegas. The finale should be epic. They knew at that point the series was ending. (Identity and Brainstorm were the worse eps of the season IMO. They were a waste whether the season ended or not.)
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

It's not Carson's faults for wasting SA season,

Blame SA writers who killed off him then bring him back.

If Carson isn't killed throught season 3,4, abd 5, Carson will be greatest doctor behind McKay

<3 Dr. Beckett

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          so....we've heard from the folks that think the eps sucks

Here's a challenge, what did you like about it?
          The scene between Neeva, Rodney, and Ronon. In my opinion, the best scene of the episode.

We start with a suspicious Ronon growing even more so with every passing moment.

Neeva, ever calculating, constantly trying to get on solid ground during that conversation, but just missing each time.

And Rodney, awkward at first but quickly grasping that something is really, really wrong.

His, "Call me.....if you need anything" coupled with Hewlett's mega expressive eyes was one of the best delivered lines of the episode in my opinion.

Those three played off each other very well.
          sigpic

Comment

definitely better than those. i didn't have to hit the mute button like i did in brain storm

I doubt it's going to be on the top of anyone's rewatch list, but it certainly could have been worse.

now, others, what did you like?
            I liked Ronon being the first to figure out she wasn't Keller. I liked Sheppard's tough negotiations. I liked Woolsey's fierceness about finding whoever had hurt Zelenka. I liked watching Ronon run like lightning through the woods. I liked the gentle look Radek gave Jennifer when he told her she wasn't at fault for hurting him. I liked the mention of the coalition and the mention of Lorne. I liked that Jennifer didn't hesitate to run when Neeva's associates attacked the executioner (I assumed it was Sheppard, and I bet she did too, but she still ran as fast as she could). I love it when Sheppard calls Ronon "Chewie". I liked the worried look Rodney and Ronon exchanged in Keller's quarters and the fact that Ronon continued to shadow her (or was he shadowing Rodney?). I liked that the village woman they met wasn't a voluptuous blonde. I liked how fast the team ran when they heard of the execution.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I begin to hate SA writers who killed everything in SA!!!!

Comment

Teyla has a very very nicely proportioned body. **drools**
                Keller is a bit thin. I'm wondering where her hips are exactly?

Ronon WAS a bit out of shape.
                It looked like he was getting a bit of a fat belly when he
                Spoiler:
                went into the jumper after shooting woman-in-Keller's body.

All IMO, of course.
                What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
                Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

You know what this means...?

Spoiler:
                  Ronan is PREGNANT!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Cammo View Post
                    What's with the ancient device all of a sudden doing things it could't do in our home galaxy. Don't you need two ancient communication terminals to get communication 2 ways? When Daniel and Vala took over the bodies in the Ori galaxy the host bodies' minds were supressed because there wasn't anywhere for them to go. They only got 2 way communication going when they found the other communication terminal in the Ori galaxy. If anything Keller should have been taken over, and her mind supressed.
                    This bugged me at the beginning, but they can always play "the distance" card, i.e. only between galaxies they need two. They usually do things like this.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                      Is it just me, or did Zelenka become the first person in the world to get a stabbing wound from a pair of pliers?
                      what are you talking about i stab people all the time with pliers!

just kidding

or
                      am
                      I?

Comment

yeah, you would have expected to have shep & co save her, instead it's her 'alter ego's' friends

and the ending....rather cold blooded, if it happened one way that is.
                        Yeah, I was waiting for the red stun shot, and instead the executioner was shot for real. That was a surprise.

As for the end, when they listed how many she has killed herself, and how many her accomplices did, I immediately knew that by the script writers code book she was toast. However I found it bold and progressive, that it wasn't shown, and there's no exact proof, so she actually might have survived.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                          I'm not buying that it would floor him instantly like that though. It didn't seem like the wound would have been deep enough to be anything but painful, not instantly debilitating like it was.
                          I'm OK with him being floored instantly.
                          He's just a regular guy.
                          Not a superhero.
                          You try getting yourself stabbed under the ribs like that and see if you're ready to wrestle a woman to the ground and call for help.

My bet on the blue object is that it's the handle attachment for one of those bendy screwdrivers.
                          What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
                          Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

Originally posted by BloomGate View Post
                            I guess you don't realize that the scripts and preproduction work had already been done for the entire season before the show was cancelled. They didn't have the time or money to rewite the final episodes.

Talk about Deja vu! Didn't we go through this same ignorance at the end of season 10 for SG1?
                            Actually, if you check Mallozzi's blog entries for August you'll see that they were filming BS when the news came, and they hadn't finished writing all the scripts. So rather than accuse others of ignorance, perhaps you should check your facts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              I love Rodney, he's always been one of my fave characters, but I just feel as if he's become schizophrenic this season, his demenour, his mood changes drastically depending on whomever he is with, and I just don't get that inconsistency...
                              You mean he acts like a human being?

*I* don't act the same way to different people. What's so difficult to believe that McKay would as well? Or how about last episode, even Shepherd acts differently depending on who he's talking to (you don't ever see him display his prejudiced cavalier attitude to Teyla, do you?).
                              I will rule the world... and find that truly good cup of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                Ordinarily, if Carson was back as a regular, I wouldn't have minded him having minor roles like in "Identity" spread out over the season. But things are different when you have an important character in only five episodes.
                                The problem is you're still equating to him as a regular. Carson is on the level of Zelenka and Lorne now (which is how he started to begin with).
                                I will rule the world... and find that truly good cup of coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X