Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be a very interesting episode. It is quite painful, looking forward to every episode this season. That hasn't happened before :O.
    sigpic
    Made by the great KindlyKeller <3
    RIP Nuada

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
      True. I'm glad they had an episode where we got to see a Hive ship growing. And we got to learn small tidbits about Atlantis. I simply thought the plot wasn't very engaging. I didn't hate it, I just didn't like it.
      It's okay. There's more people who say that the ep isn't among their favorites, but it's still a decent enough ep to be a nice one.

About time we learned some things about Hives. Now we wait for the full story to come. Hmm, and what a nice voice to deliver it, hopefully!

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post
      Seems to be a very interesting episode. It is quite painful, looking forward to every episode this season. That hasn't happened before :O.
      Lol, I'm trying to stay alive till The Queen and the mid season thing.

But there's some nice eps in between, so I'll manage.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post
        I'll agree with you. I feel that every new episode is a little better than the previus one.
        Spoiler:
        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
        (YEAR 0 - 100)
        "O thou Sun,
        send me as far over the earth
        as is my pleasure and thine,
        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
        but never hear anything of bad ones,
        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

» This Keller crap is f---ing ridiculous.

» I think this proves that Rachel is not the leading lady ... it is Keller. At this rate Sheppard won't even be a lead anymore.

» Again, this "Carson episode" will not be about Carson at all. It will be about Keller.

» Wow. This sucks.

» It's the latter end of the second half ... I hope she dies.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            It's okay. There's more people who say that the ep isn't among their favorites, but it's still a decent enough ep to be a nice one.

About time we learned some things about Hives. Now we wait for the full story to come. Hmm, and what a nice voice to deliver it, hopefully!
            Spoiler:
            Maybe Todd will be more willing to dole out information about Hive ships after he hijacks the Apollo.

Comment

» Maybe Todd will eat her

Comment

You never know. TPTB doesn't seem to like doctors.

Comment

» Hey, it's also near the end of the season, which increases the likelihood exponentially

» Sadly, the writers' infaturation with her compensates for that.

Comment

One major character is killed every season on Atlantis.

Personally I'm lukewarm about the Keller character. I try to like her and reserve judgment before I see an episode but admittedly I liked Carson better. On the other hand, Jewel Staite did well in Instinct, so she would have made a great recurring Hive queen instead of a doctor.

Comment

» I am hoping it is Keller. She would fit nicely, don't you think?

Spoiler:
                      S1: Grodin
                      S2: Ford
                      S3: Carson
                      S4: Elizabeth, Kate
                      S5: Keller

» See, besides, more guys have been killed than girls, so they must want to make it even.

» Yeah. I don't like Keller but it has nothing to do with Carson. Personally, I think Gero should be the one to send her off, though. He started this whole mess.

Comment

Don't forget their penchant for giving McKay all the meaty emotional scenes. Think of all the anguished hand-wringing and wailing he could do over the tragic death of his beloved.

They already did it in The Last Man, but remember what JM said, that was only a glimpse. This would give them the chance to really examine McKay's grief. I'm willing to sit through it if it means the end of Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

Spoiler:

» See, besides, more guys have been killed than girls, so they must want to make it even.

» Yeah. I don't like Keller but it has nothing to do with Carson. Personally, I think Gero should be the one to send her off, though. He started this whole mess.
                          As long as they send her off soon, the less McKeller we have to put up with the better, I don't think I can take much more of it without going nuts!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Ah. 3 and 3.

Whispers might be their idea of "evening it out". Granted if they kill off any characters they will be minor ones. If Keller is killed off I'm guessing it would happen in a hypothetical season 6. Just like Carson she is getting more and more development each season, then TPTB brings in the exploding tumors.

Comment

» Maybe Todd will eat her
                              Nah. You know how much TPTB likes to recycle things, just look at this episode. If Keller dies it will be by exploding, flammable cyst.

Comment

I am dreaming only, but it would be a nice plot twist, if they could find out that Neeva and her friends are working for SuperFord. But I know it is not gonna happen.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X