This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ray73864 View Post
    According to the scifi channel website for Stargate Atlantis, we won't have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode, the next episode apparently airs on the 3rd of October.

Link: http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/episodes/index.php

There is however conflicting ideas, according to tv.com the next ep airs on the 10th of October, according to gateworld.net the next ep airs on the 10th of October, yet the scifi channel clearly states that 'The Lost Tribe' will air on Friday October 3rd at 10/9C (whatever that means, never did understand yankee airtimes)
    SciFi is airing a two hour block of Sanctuary next week at 9. On the next Friday SGA will be on at 9 with Sanctaury at 10
    Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    So the gate exploded. Does it mean they lost the control chrystal to dial Earth? Because it seems they can use only the gate bridge to reach MW, if they will ever rebuild it again.
    That would depend on the status of the DHD
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I know that I'm on the wrong thread, but I bet that the guy's in the suits are
      Spoiler:
      Asgard. I had read somewhere that they would be in the show and since they didn't take off their suit, as Jackson pointed out, I can only assume that they don't want the humans to know. Or they could just be an off-shoot of the ancients that stayed behind, but I doubt that because if they were ancients they wouldn't have waited for the device to be activated.
      Last edited by Skydiver; 29 September 2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I bet that the guy's in the suits are
        Spoiler:
        Asgard. I had read somewhere that they would be in the show and since they didn't take off their suit, as Jackson pointed out, I can only assume that they don't want the humans to know. Or they could just be an off-shoot of the ancients that stayed behind, but I doubt that because if they were ancients they wouldn't have waited for the device to be activated by the ATA gene.
        Last edited by Skydiver; 29 September 2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ray73864 View Post
          According to the scifi channel website for Stargate Atlantis, we won't have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode, the next episode apparently airs on the 3rd of October.

Link: http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/episodes/index.php

There is however conflicting ideas, according to tv.com the next ep airs on the 10th of October, according to gateworld.net the next ep airs on the 10th of October, yet the scifi channel clearly states that 'The Lost Tribe' will air on Friday October 3rd at 10/9C (whatever that means, never did understand yankee airtimes)
          well in scifi.com on the episode page it says 3rd october. but if u watch the video clip of next episode then it say's 10th oct.

and now on topic

one of the best ep so far but it is as useal two part episodes are the best always
          i cant weight for the next episode but at least it will air only after 2 weeks instead of few months
          and for the start where it have show charecters and so on is short i like that a lot cus the long version is already boring and to long i always must fast foward it and that sucks
          the new enamy as they have so good tech they used there own elevator but it destroyed the floor why not go trough it like the wall into sacred lab
          it looks like the enamy sheald gets the energy from the solider as when the sheald cone down the solider collapsed

sorry about my bad english i do my best that you guys understand me
          aint easy to to write correctly if i have learned the language by my own without the help of school or others .. only internet and chat rooms from mirc
          sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Loved the episode. Allready knew what was behind/in the suite so that's ok for me. It was kinda logical because they didnt act like an enemy. They only took what they needed and left. If they were so fierce and all they would have killed ppl lot's of them.
            sigpic
            by Snowflake Shona

Comment

wow this was an amazing ep! loved the Rodney and Daniel scenes, especially their competition LOL. the new bad guys are amazing! the way they entered Atlantis and abducted those guys was pretty cool. we hadn't seen Zelenka for a while so that was a nice surprise. well this ep kinda focused on Rodney and Daniel so we didn't get to see much of Todd and his meeting with the Daedalus but he was great as always. Woolsey's speech was hilarious. and of course Caldwell's comment: Robert who? now obviously both Shep and Zelenka survived the explosion but how? all in all this was a great set up and I'm looking forward to the conclusion
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Great episode, as mid season ones tend to be. It was a little fast paced, I thought. Great array of characters, they even got Caldwell and that guy who is always on the computer in the Daedalus.

It was hilarious how Woolsey spent all that time of his speech, but Todd didn't let him say it.

Also, I don't remember how Daniel and McKay were put in that "green laser" cell. All I remember is them getting shot.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaod View Post
                  Great episode, as mid season ones tend to be. It was a little fast paced, I thought. Great array of characters, they even got Caldwell and that guy who is always on the computer in the Daedalus.

It was hilarious how Woolsey spent all that time of his speech, but Todd didn't let him say it.

Also, I don't remember how Daniel and McKay were put in that "green laser" cell. All I remember is them getting shot.
                  Its not that hard to imagine. They were knocked unconscious when the new aliens dragged them out of Janus' lab.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Check this out for all of those wishing to find out who the new Aliens are

Comment

Great episode!!!!! Mckay and Daniel together, that's a NerdLand!!!! They make a great team to, i love them together. I love Mckay beeing heroic to. Proves that Nerds with brains can also have Guts.Caldwell and Woolsey are simply "class". Todd gets mad, finaly!!!
                      Keller tries to.. intelectually deal with him and manages to do so.
                      I loved the plot, i loved seeing Zelenka trying to solve the mystery alone and Sheppard trying to be the boss.
                      The new alliens where cool, and their abillities even more so.
                      I totaly enjoyed that episode
                      Spoiler:
                      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                      (YEAR 0 - 100)
                      "O thou Sun,
                      send me as far over the earth
                      as is my pleasure and thine,
                      and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                      but never hear anything of bad ones,
                      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post

And i wondered when...........
                        Spoiler:
                        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                        (YEAR 0 - 100)
                        "O thou Sun,
                        send me as far over the earth
                        as is my pleasure and thine,
                        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                        but never hear anything of bad ones,
                        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Why Carson? Why? View Post
                          Firstly OMG what an awesome episode THIS IS THE REASON ATLANTIS SHOULD STAY ON AIR.

Had a look at the alleged cameo it does look like him with the hair and stuff can't get a clear look though.

Wow now this is what captain of that ancient ship was talking about with the weakness in the wraith tech and thats how todd knew OMFG WOW ZOMG
                          This possibility has been brought up hundreds of times. THERE NEVER WAS A WEAKNESS! It was misinformation to keep the captain working on the hyperdrives so the Wraith could learn about them.

And more proof that it couldn't be the weakness even if they had one was because this was SUPER TOP SECRET project that nobody knew about besides Janus. It's the equivalent of Merlin's Sangraal research.

Vala,

Comment

This ep was MADE OF WIN! And I have a little list...

1) Daniel! OMG!
                            2) The Wraith's identity crisis!
                            3) Januce's Lab! SO cool!
                            4) Bad Guys! Yay!
                            5) The planet/facility and the Endgame device.
                            6) Todd has the Daedalus!
                            7) The Daniel and McKay interaction!
                            8) Gate go explode!
                            9) Sheppard and Zelenka! Are they ded?
                            10) A mid season two parter, complete with the words we never want to see- to be continued.

I rest my case.
                            Less talk, more shut the hell up.

Proud Sheppy Thunk Thread Lurker

Comment

shepards not dead, his the main character, as for zalenka i pray he survived
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                                OMG! This episode was awesome!

The new aliens were really cool with their advanced tech gadgets, and the whole introduction was handled quite well. Althought I catched the Breen resembalance too, it doesn't matter much because it's mostly the looks, not motivations or any other traits, off course not like we know too much about those at this point. But I like the mystery aspect of it.

The Daniel and McKay interaction was made of win.
                                - the running jokes with the "I could have" and "Just humour me, I think I'm onto something" lines.
                                - when McKay says that Shep could had been in MENSA and then they both try to force their smiles back.
                                - Daniel's joke about 'doing it for the money'
                                - when McKay says that he's quite fond of himself so he should activate the device anyway sparring Daniel's sacrifice.
                                - how they called each other Danny and Rod on occasion.
                                - Daniel's try to reason with the aliens (so in character!)

The attero device (didn't even know that was it's name until I read this thread, I know Todd mentioned it, but I didn't catch it then) was kind of cool. I really wasn't expecting something that huge.

The wierd thing was Todd's reaction, he obviously knew about the existence of the device, but I didn't expect him to think that our team was behind it. I know it's ancient tech and it links them to it, but he could have waited for an explanation before zapping everybody. I mean it's not really a smart plan to hold a meeting with the wraith just before you try to fry them.

The sideeffect with the gate was a clever idea, even if the explosion as a cliffhanger feels a little chliséd. I'm sure Shep and Zelenka will be just fine in the next episode. But because there was a bunch of things going on the episode wich was left untied I can't wait for the conclusion.
                                I agree with everything you said here. It was an amazing episode, loved Daniel/McKay interaction, as well as the story line. And the moment where Zelenka says to John how he can't make the math dumb enough for Sheppard to understand

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post

I LIVE FOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X