No announcement yet.

worst season 5 SGA episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think identity was worst cause keller just whined the whole epp oh wait, the only language she knows is whining. i mean seriously, listen to eps like BS(literally), infection and identity
    sigpic

Comment

Ok change of mind.....If you can believe something can actually beat brainstorm as worse ep for me then here it is.....VEGAS....Worse ep for me now....I swear I never thought anything could beat BS!
      sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen Vegas yet. I find myself judging a series by the final 'normal' episode of the series, i.e. the episode before the series finale. I hope Vegas isn't horrid.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          Haven't seen Vegas yet. I find myself judging a series by the final 'normal' episode of the series, i.e. the episode before the series finale. I hope Vegas isn't horrid.
          nah Vegas is a cool ep
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I hate to be the one to tell you this but horrid is too nice a term for Vegas
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Vegas is brilliant, imo and the majority of folks here seem to have loved it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I hate to be the one to tell you this but horrid is too nice a term for Vegas
                nah Vegas was awesome nx01 don't listen to jel
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  nah Vegas was awesome nx01 don't listen to jel
                  You forget. jelgate is always right.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

You are just not right this time around.
                    sigpic

Comment

Neither are you with your generalizations
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

riiight

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        You are just not right this time around.
                        LOL yeah reminds me of this: I promise the answer will always be yes unless no is required
                        sigpic

Comment

I haven't been really impressed by this season, it's been far too filled with filler for my liking. Still, it's had a few of the best episodes of the series. I'm hoping that, as the last 'regular' episode of the series, Vegas represents the series in a positive way.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I haven't been really impressed by this season, it's been far too filled with filler for my liking. Still, it's had a few of the best episodes of the series. I'm hoping that, as the last 'regular' episode of the series, Vegas represents the series in a positive way.
                            This was not supposed to be the last season. They were setting up for some major story arcs. Like the "Asgard" and "The Queen/Infection" eps. I still wanted to see what would happen if the Wraith did not have to feed anymore, it would of been interesting to see what the Wraith would of become. I also saw opportunities to bring in a new bad guy like those Daedalus Variations guys. The producers even said they would of revisited in Season 6.
                            sigpic

Comment

A movie per plot point would serve nicely, IMO. Just tell the story, no filler required. Or, in the case of AoT, we'll see Shep et al fighting the Wraith and the amoral Asgard at the same time. It would be hilarious if the de-Wraithed Wraith come for Atlantis' help against the Variations aliens.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Ok change of mind.....If you can believe something can actually beat brainstorm as worse ep for me then here it is.....VEGAS....Worse ep for me now....I swear I never thought anything could beat BS!
                                IMO, NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING can ever beat BS for worseness! Ever!
                                It leaves the competiton in the dust.
                                Vegas was Awesomeness Incarnate!
                                (Best SGA ep ever)

Comment

Working...
                                X