Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Contains Major Spoilers: Who will not Survive Enemy at the Gate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that he'll exactly move on now...

He might have done so after season 6, but with there probably only be like one movie a year, tops, or hell, one movie at all, he'll be in it.

Now, if they showed some more respect for him, or his neck, they might have gotten rid of the bad hair, something he probably doesn't look forward to, so maybe he would be tempted to play Ronon a bit longer.

But as it stands, didn't he already sign the contract for the movie?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Due to the fact that it is the series finale, we can assume the episode will be ship heavy, so we should also include in the poll Caldwell, Ellis and whoever's commanding the odyssey these days.

I hope its not caldwell.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        I'm going to ask this to be converted into a poll.

As recently revealed by Joe M on his blog a famialr face will not survive the series finale.

So who do you think will not survive Enemy at the Gate?

Zelenka
        Lorne
        Chuck
        Shepard
        Mckay
        Teyla
        Ronon
        Keller
        Other

Select whom you believe and discuss but do not berate or slam another poster for their view and absoultly do not bash the actors or crew. Have fun.
        MasterChief writes: “As for Atlantis you recently said there’d be a significant death of a familiar character in the remaining episodes of season 5. Were you referring to Michael in The Prodigal?”

Answer: I was.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...verse-day-two/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I bid my hat to you talking dog for you were right.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I bid my hat to you talking dog for you were right.
            Spoiler:
            Why thank you. I just felt Michael has had a very significant role in the series. Especially the last 2 seasons. He was also in 4 eps in a row from season 4 going into Season 5. To me that is very significant.

Gotta say the way he went out, was done very well. I have watched "The Prodigal" now like 7 times over already.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Why thank you. I just felt Michael has had a very significant role in the series. Especially the last 2 seasons. He was also in 4 eps in a row from season 4 going into Season 5. To me that is very significant.

Gotta say the way he went out, was done very well. I have watched "The Prodigal" now like 7 times over already.
              In a way I'm glad it was Michael, the fallout from an expedition member (recurring or regular) would not have been pretty and it was one thing that might have ruined the finale depending on who died. I still don't consider Michael's death that 'significant' though, I mean it had to happen sooner or later as Michael is the kind of bad guy that has to be killed off (IMO).

You've watched 'The Prodigal' 7 times? Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                Due to the fact that it is the series finale, we can assume the episode will be ship heavy, so we should also include in the poll Caldwell, Ellis and whoever's commanding the odyssey these days.

I hope its not caldwell.
                OMG!!! That train of thought led me in to having a sickening thought...

Spoiler:
                Sam's in this episode! And people are speculating that she's got her own ship to command! What if...*shudders*...what if it's...Sam?

I can't believe I'm even entertaining that thought! TPTB wouldn't kill her off...would they? They would receive soooooo much hate mail! I *should* have hate mail sent to me for even thinking that they'd kill her.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                  OMG!!! That train of thought led me in to having a sickening thought...

Spoiler:
                  Sam's in this episode! And people are speculating that she's got her own ship to command! What if...*shudders*...what if it's...Sam?

I can't believe I'm even entertaining that thought! TPTB wouldn't kill her off...would they? They would receive soooooo much hate mail! I *should* have hate mail sent to me for even thinking that they'd kill her.
                  Alan relax, Joe was talking about Michael btw AT will appear in the third SG-1 movie so TPTB can't kill off Sam
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    Alan relax, Joe was talking about Michael btw AT will appear in the third SG-1 movie so TPTB can't kill off Sam
                    Oh, thank god! I feel like I've just had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Jumper! I'd totally forgotten about Movie III I'm ashamed to say...but maybe that's because there hasn't been anything said about it very recently (at least that I'm aware of).

So...what's all this about ""Who will not survive Enemy at the Gate?" then or is it a mistake?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Oh, thank god! I feel like I've just had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Jumper! I'd totally forgotten about Movie III I'm ashamed to say...but maybe that's because there hasn't been anything said about it very recently (at least that I'm aware of).
                      well...
                      StellaByStargate writes: “Realizing, of course, that Brad and Carl are very busy with the new show, I was just wondering how things were coming on that 3rd SG1 script?”

Answer: It’s coming along. Carl?
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...verse-day-two/

So...what's all this about ""Who will not survive Enemy at the Gate?" then or is it a mistake?
                      pilgrim soul posted this
                      [...] There is a significant character death that will, no doubt, surprise many. Oh and by the way 'significant character' covers everyone from regular to recurring, so no one - from Sheppard to Chuck the Technician - is safe.
                      apparently Mitch (the OP) thought this death would occur in EatG and therefore specifially mentioned the season finale
                      sigpic

Comment

That's something I suppose.

pilgrim soul posted this

apparently Mitch (the OP) thought this death would occur in EatG and therefore specifially mentioned the season finale
                        So it was a mistake. The "significant death" doesn't take place in Enemy at the Gate at all. This is all a case of crossed wires it seems. Easily done.

Comment

That's something I suppose.
                          yup

So it was a mistake. The "significant death" doesn't take place in Enemy at the Gate at all. This is all a case of crossed wires it seems. Easily done.
                          exactly
                          sigpic

Comment

exactly
                            Well then in that case...strike this thread. This subject is done and dusted with.

Comment

Well then in that case...strike this thread. This subject is done and dusted with.
                              pretty much
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                                In a way I'm glad it was Michael, the fallout from an expedition member (recurring or regular) would not have been pretty and it was one thing that might have ruined the finale depending on who died. I still don't consider Michael's death that 'significant' though, I mean it had to happen sooner or later as Michael is the kind of bad guy that has to be killed off (IMO).

You've watched 'The Prodigal' 7 times? Epic.
                                Spoiler:
                                Dude just to see the emotions between Michael and Teyla in Woolsey's office, the Ronon and Michael fight, and then the last act when they retake Atlantis and Sheppard faces Michael one on one in the outside of Atlantis. It doesn't get more epic than that.

BTW, are we still required to use spoiler tags? I don't want to upset anyone outside the U.S.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X