• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
    We'll probably see her with the Phoenix
    I think thats the safe bet.

Originally posted by Offworlder View Post
    I have a theory. In another thread, a theory was posted that
    Spoiler:
    Col. Ellis would be killed by Todd. Based on this, and the fact that Carter will have new command (I think you know where I'm going with this), instead of the Phoenix being built, Carter gets command of the Apollo.
    It's not solid fact, it's just a theory that fits , admittedly, with another theory, but it's highly plausable.
    yeh its possible
    Spoiler:
    Ellis was originally introduced because they couldnt have Caldwel as much due to actor availablity. So now that Mitchs show has been cancanlled and he's set to be in season 5 more, they have the option to kill Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      It's possible...but the most recent hit on his blog about it this:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nto-wish-list/

EDIT: I can't believe I was beaten! I must be slipping in my old age.
      LOL you'll beat me next time

Spoiler:
      Col. Ellis would be killed by Todd. Based on this, and the fact that Carter will have new command (I think you know where I'm going with this), instead of the Phoenix being built, Carter gets command of the Apollo.
      It's not solid fact, it's just a theory that fits , admittedly, with another theory, but it's highly plausable.
      interesting theory however it's also possible that she's in command of some facility or R&D at Area 51
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
        In terms of story-wise, yes, it could be very plausible. But production wise, I doubt they'd kill off Ellis. Unlike the other ship commanders they've killed off, Michael Beach is a more, prominent I suppose, actor. He has a decent resume and has had a starring role a successful NBC primetime show. He just doesn't seem like an actor TPTB would want to get rid of.
        These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeon_1 View Post
          I don't think we will see here again on atlantis mayby on a ship or earth but never on atlantis again and i don't think see will return this season
          she was confirmed for like 5 episodes. what are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by andy tyler View Post
            nope she appeared in S&R and was supposed to be in one ep in the back half, apparently the season finale
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
              In terms of story-wise, yes, it could be very plausible. But production wise, I doubt they'd kill off Ellis. Unlike the other ship commanders they've killed off, Michael Beach is a more, prominent I suppose, actor. He has a decent resume and has had a starring role a successful NBC primetime show. He just doesn't seem like an actor TPTB would want to get rid of.
              I wouldn't be so sure, I mean they only brought him in in the first place because they couldn't get Mitch Pileggi. I hope they don't though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeon_1 View Post
                I don't think we will see here again on atlantis mayby on a ship or earth but never on atlantis again and i don't think see will return this season
                Originally posted by andy tyler View Post
                Smiley_face06 writes: “Thanks for answeing my question about Ba’al. It makes me feel better knowing Sam isn’t sulking after being relieved of command in Atlantis.”

Answer: One of the things we wanted to make sure of was that Carter’s being relieved of the Atlantis command isn’t seen as a demotion because, as our team pointed out in The Seed, she was actually a victim of her own success. As such, the next time we see Carter (in episode 20), she’ll have assumed another command position.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...se-of-the-day/
                sigpic

Comment

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket (or whatever anyone wants to call it), but I won't be holding my breath about when and if AT appears in an Atlantis episode again.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket (or whatever anyone wants to call it), but I won't be holding my breath about when and if AT appears in an Atlantis episode again.
                    why do you say that? have you heard something?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

CARTER RULES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        why do you say that? have you heard something?
                        No, I haven't heard anything. But it just seems there have been so many things mentioned in the past as "maybe" or "possibly" or "almost surely" going to happen, that didn't happen, that I'll just wait until it happens to get enthused about it - if that makes any sense.

Comment

AT wants to come back and TPTB wants her back. It's all a matter of AT's schedule.

Comment

Don't quote me on this, I don't know how reliable the info was, but I heard that Mitchell's getting command of the Phoenix. Personally, I think that Sam's been away from Earth too long, I don't see her wanting to leave again. But thatt's just MHO.
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                              Don't quote me on this, I don't know how reliable the info was, but I heard that Mitchell's getting command of the Phoenix. Personally, I think that Sam's been away from Earth too long, I don't see her wanting to leave again. But thatt's just MHO.
                              I doubt thats true. TPTB have said more than once that they dont have no plan to have Mitchell on Atlantis. If he were to be given command of the Phoenix it would rule it out appering in Atlantis, but it could be part of 3rd SG1 movie i guess

Comment

With "Enemy at the Gate" shooting in the #19 slot, we'll see her on the set a tad sooner.

Comment

Working...
                                X