X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    Yeah, I REALLY don't get that. -shakes head-

Off-topic, Ltcol, can I ask you something? Who's the guy in the center of the first pic in your siggy? Looks like Channing Tatum to me, but I've been known to be wrong before.
    You are correct. It's from the upcoming GIJOE movie.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I thought so! -thinks he's gorgeous-
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
        The thing about Weasley **ahem*cough** I mean Woolsey, is that if you like all the characters and all the characters like each other --- where's the tension?

I think the introduction of Woolsey is going to be a groaner for the other characters (I can't wait to see Sheppard's reaction) and they're going to have to deal with it. Or a real-life lesson: "How to deal with a boss you might not like"

Look at it as an opportunity for character development, not just for Woolsey but for the regulars as well. All I ever hear about it people moaning about the lack of character development for this one of that one - well, maybe TPTB are doing something about it.

Of course, if you hate it so much, you could stop watching the show. If they change the leader of Atlantis again after Woolsey, I would think the end is near anyway.
        Good post . You know, I realized something, Carter, Weir and every other Stargate character/couple all have anti-threads, now that Woolsey is joining the cast, he'll most likely have one too. I wonder how that'll turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Good post . You know, I realized something, Carter, Weir and every other Stargate character/couple all have anti-threads, now that Woolsey is joining the cast, he'll most likely have one too. I wonder how that'll turn out.
          I'm pretty shocked he doesn't have one already. As you've pointed out, there's a whole lot of anti-stuff out there...

Comment

Working...
          X