This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
    What do you mean? Don't you watch SGA for the 'romance'?

What Teg said
    He is always right .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      He is always right .
      sigpic

Comment

Let poor little Carson rest in peace. Ditch rodney, and make Zelenka chief scientist (he knows as much as rodney and is much nicer )

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          Let poor little Carson rest in peace. Ditch rodney, and make Zelenka chief scientist (he knows as much as rodney and is much nicer )
          Oh no! Not Rodney! Et Tu, Rac80?

Zelenka having to go out in the field with Sheppard and Ronon !?!? ~ he's nice, but he'd end up a victim of 'friendly fire' before too long.

I hear you on Carson!Clone, the whole thing in Kindred seemed a bit contrived to me and done only to placate fans. I hope they do a better job with him in s5.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
            I'd agree with everything except for Zelenka's speed level. Rodney comes out well under pressure and under severe time constraints. Zelenka is much slower and seems to lose himself a bit when he's pushed, ie. Duet. So in the end, while I adore agree Zelenka and Rodney know the same, they both are needed at different times in paticular Rodney when push comes to shove.

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
            Oh no! Not Rodney! Et Tu, Rac80?

Zelenka having to go out in the field with Sheppard and Ronon !?!? ~ he's nice, but he'd end up a victim of 'friendly fire' before too long.

I hear you on Carson!Clone, the whole thing in Kindred seemed a bit contrived to me and done only to placate fans. I hope they do a better job with him in s5.
            Hey, he was on Lorne's team a time or two and no "friendly fire". I love Carson, I'll never understand getting rid of him although I support it if they couldn't relegate him as recurring so they killed him. However, bringing him back was the biggest mistake to me. I really have an aversion to zombies of any kind.
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

» The good side to killing Carson is that I will not have to watch this godawful show anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                » The good side to killing Carson is that I will not have to watch this godawful show anymore
                Goodbye
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Ok i think we have technical difficulties......I think the button for Rodney is stuck
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Ok i think we have technical difficulties......I think the button for Rodney is stuck
                    You mean, stuck stuck or stucK?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Goodbye
                      I can't green ya so mental green!

as for mckay... can't stand him, and I really want him gone. Maybe they sould bring in Bill (bald scientist in midway) to replace him?
                      Yep no carson zombies!

Comment

Dr. Lee was cool. Zelenka is inspired after him...short, making tons of boo boos...the usual .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          You mean, stuck stuck or stucK?
                          I mean stuck...As in when you press the button nothing happens and he's stuck on 4 votes.....

I i like Lee,he was fun and i like Zelenka too....There's just something so nice and sweet about him......Now why can't one of them be on the show permanently instead of moan a minute!
                          sigpic

Comment

Love Dr Lee! I love all the characters that are designed to be loathesome - Lee, Kavanagh... they write bad so well
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              Love Dr Lee! I love all the characters that are designed to be loathesome - Lee, Kavanagh... they write bad so well
                              Ohhh Kavanaugh...The guy ya just love to hate..Or is that hate to love

He played that part so well.....I bet in real life he's the sweetest guy you'd probably meet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                I mean stuck...As in when you press the button nothing happens and he's stuck on 4 votes.....

I i like Lee,he was fun and i like Zelenka too....There's just something so nice and sweet about him......Now why can't one of them be on the show permanently instead of moan a minute!
                                Bill Lee! I dunno why I blanked on his last name. I loved the moan-a-minute title! that is brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X