This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    you know, sniffing people, suggesting that people only got to where they were because of sex (even though that's patently absurd for something like a top secret expedition to another galaxy). you have made some good computer games though, so that's a plus.
    Well, you know, you got this totally wrong. Pajus wrote this (for me unpleasant) comment, not me or ANY OTHER CZECH in this board!
    I didn´t write anything at all and you just wrote "you czech people are strange". I am overreacting a little but it is a generalization and it insults me.
    You assumed from one Pajus´s personal opinion that ALL Czechs are strange, without bothering to explain what you mean by that comment. Or you think that we all believe that some person can get a job only because of sex? No, we really don´t and it´s another offence for me.

And trust me, we are making a lot more things than just computer games!
    Last edited by Klenotka; 08 May 2008, 02:55 PM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      Well, you know, you got this totally wrong. Pajus wrote this (for me unpleasant) comment, not me or ANY OTHER CZECH in this board!
      I didn´t write anything at all and you just wrote "you czech people are strange". I am overreacting a little but it is a generalization and it insults me.
      You assumed from one Pajus´s personal opinion that ALL Czechs are strange, without bothering to explain what you mean by that comment. Or you think that we all believe that some person can get a job only because of sex? No, we really don´t and it´s another offence for me.

ok, i'll give you a break because english probably isn't your first language but... I'm not actually being serious here. Except about the part about computer games, because operation flashpoint was a fsk awesome game.

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
        If you could pick any character, main or reacurring, to leave the show permanetly in season 5 who would it be? They cannot return.
        KELLER. The whiny-butt, useless, wanna-be doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by joebags View Post
          KELLER. The whiny-butt, useless, wanna-be doctor.
          I like your answer!!!

Comment

Calm down. No need to get mad. You need to ignore childish comments like that. Joke or no joke...

Comment

just ignore him. It's easy.
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
                If you could pick any character, main or reacurring, to leave the show permanetly in season 5 who would it be? They cannot return.
                Can't believe I haven't been around here berfore

KELLER needs to go!
                Write her out and I will even put up with Woolsey!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post

KELLER needs to go!
                  I could put up with Woolsey, Lucius maybe even Larrin if Keller went!

There's a horrible thought, a scene with Woolsey acting under Lucius' herb!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post

KELLER needs to go!
                    Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                    I could put up with Woolsey, Lucius maybe even Larrin if Keller went!

There's a horrible thought, a scene with Woolsey acting under Lucius' herb!
                    I could put up with Woolsey if Keller went. Actually, I would rather see RepliKeller stay, just not Keller.

Larrin and Lucius? Ellie.......that would be pushing it unless TPTB decided to ship those two together.....LOL

Woolsey under Lucius' herb might be an improvement.....LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                      I could put up with Woolsey if Keller went. Actually, I would rather see RepliKeller stay, just not Keller.

Larrin and Lucius? Ellie.......that would be pushing it unless TPTB decided to ship those two together.....LOL

Woolsey under Lucius' herb might be an improvement.....LOL!!!
                      LOL!

Ok I admit, Larrin would be pushing it, but I could put up with Lucius (am I weird?) I hasten to add, NOT full time though! That's how much I hate Keller
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                        LOL!

Ok I admit, Larrin would be pushing it, but I could put up with Lucius (am I weird?) I hasten to add, NOT full time though! That's how much I hate Keller
                        HEHEHE!

naw, you aren't weird. If Lucius were toned down.....and I mean REALLY toned down, I might be able to accept him in place of Keller and Larrin. I agree...not full time and only in small doses. I guess he would be the lesser of the two evils......

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                          HEHEHE!

naw, you aren't weird. If Lucius were toned down.....and I mean REALLY toned down, I might be able to accept him in place of Keller and Larrin. I agree...not full time and only in small doses. I guess he would be the lesser of the two evils......
                          At least with Lucius we only get silly ships that will never ever happen, so yeah, lesser of two evils!
                          sigpic

Comment

.: Get rid of Keller as CMO and replace her with Carson.

.: Get rid of Larrin as on/off ally and replace her with RepliKeller.

Comment

beckett's dead, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                                beckett's dead, get over it.
                                I agree, it's over
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X