Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Must be a Czech-thing...
        I agree
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that - Czechs in different forums really "love" Teyla.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            I know, but I would like to know how many people hate Teyla like me
            .: You can start an ANTI TEYLA thread (There probably already is one)

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              .: You can start an ANTI TEYLA thread (There probably already is one)
              I just did a search for it - I could have sworn I saw one back when I first started posting here. But it seems to have vanished. Odd, since most of the other characters have their own anti-threads, active or not. Do a search on thread titles for "anti" - some interesting threads pop up. I also searched for Teyla and "Tayla".
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, there was an Anti-Chaya thread... *g*

Anti-Teyla a little - Who should go: Ronon or Teyla? - thread dates back to october 2006

There is the Write Teyla Out-thread and there are several threads in which the original poster suggests to swap Cadman with Teyla (here, here and here). Of course, they all date back 2 years.
                And a thread from 2005 - Teyla: The Kowalsky from Atlantis?.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Comment

There's also Teyla and Teyla in Season 3 and Teyla becoming less important?

It appears that Teyla issues are nothing new.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup, and they pretty much could be lumped together in one thread... though, there not really anti like f.e. the Anti-Weir thread. They are more focused on discussion.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Comment

.: Go have a anti-Teyla field day, g.o.d.

.: Discussion vs Anti is different, yup. Discussion allows all points of views, which also causes posters to point each other

.: I'll go look up 'Anti' now and see what interesting topics pops up.

Comment

Go Keller...go Keller .

Comment

Teyla??? And keep Keller???

I don't think so...
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                            Teyla??? And keep Keller???

I don't think so...

I want all of them to go, bring Vala, Real SAM, Teal'c, Daniel, Cam and we are good .

Comment

.: You are asking for it Tegra, you know PTB are going to mess up your SG1 faves too.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                .: You are asking for it Tegra, you know PTB are going to mess up your SG1 faves too.
                                Oh no!! I forgot about that!! I take it back! You can beat me with a stick...just don't destroy SAM more .

Comment

Working...
                                X