X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Who goes crazy?
    Your fanclub.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Your fanclub.
      What, where, why? . Who would not go crazy when they choose certain outfits for Teyla. When Teyla comes around a corner her thingies show up first, half an hour later...the rest. That is not sexy...tis vulgar and weird !!

Comment

.: You, Teggy. See? I'm right

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          What, where, why? . Who would not go crazy when they choose certain outfits for Teyla. When Teyla comes around a corner her thingies show up first, half an hour later...the rest. That is not sexy...tis vulgar and weird !!
          They tried the "space Xena" cliche for Teyla, but it didn't work. I didn't like that Ronon took her place in the stick fight. They could find out something else for Ronon. I would like to see Teyla in more episodes, where RL can show us her acting skills. Sometimes I feel Teyla is a statue, because she hides her feelings. I would like to see her to scream, cry and laugh. I hope we will learn more about her in Queen. She need a new hairstyle too, because I don't like, when her hair is in front of her eyes.

So back to the thread. I think they shouldn't kill any character. The show won't be more dramatic in this way and they should have learned it from SG-1 (Sha'ure, Martouf, Lantash, Abydos, Skaara, Janet, Jacob, Prometheus). If they want to make us cry, than write such episodes, where they fight against each other. If everyone like everybody else, than it is a bit unrealistic.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

.: But can we puh-leese just kill Keller? And Larin? Then you can keep everybody alive.

Comment

only if the SGA (S1-3) cast die first

Comment

.: NO! (am moody)

.: btw have you apolpogized yet? They/We're still waiting for it.

Comment

??

errr, i apologise for pwning you? that's the only thing i can think of that i might have done...

Comment

.: The 'Czech' comment that many were offended by.

.: On topic: If not kill Keller turn her into a bad guy. It might even be a better alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      .: But can we puh-leese just kill Keller? And Larin? Then you can keep everybody alive.
                      I wouldn't be sorry to see the last of Keller, but I don't feel the same way about Larrin. Although I was disappointed with her introduction in The Travelers and wasn't too impressed with her in BAMSR, I don't consider her a lost cause yet because I want to find out more about her people.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana

Comment

.: I suppose so, she just really should put more clothes on. It can get awfully cold in space.

Comment

.: The 'Czech' comment that many were offended by.
                          hmm, perhaps the lols were lost across culture boundaries.

Comment

.: On topic: If not kill Keller turn her into a bad guy. It might even be a better alternative.
                            You know, I kinda like her as RepliKeller.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

.: So did I! Wished they had kept RepliKeller, very different than regular Keller. Liked her cold, almost harsh determination

Comment

.: So did I! Wished they had kept RepliKeller, very different than regular Keller. Liked her cold, almost harsh determination
                                She was most definitely better at it than being the regular chief... I mean, Jewel had that whole "I'm not the bad girl here, even if I actually am." attitude down to a T.

So, I'd say HumanKeller can take a hike into Wraithland, but RepliKeller can stick around.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X