Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    And that is?

Oh no, wait... Airlock!
    yes, it's always great fun
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post

Now I like Teyla as a idea, and I like Rachel Lutrell as an actress, but the reality just never matches up to the concept with the character.

(Though at least Teyla had some thought put into her character originally which is a bit more than can be said for Jennikins)
      I like Teyla, but I always feel like the writers never have really made the character live up to the promise. I feel like we get some episodes that really show what a good character she can be, and then she sort of gets forgotten again.

Keller just still doesn't impress me. In the Seed I was much more interested in
      Spoiler:
      everything else besides Jennifer. She's about to get taken over/killed. "Yeah, whatever."

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        Hey you leave the airlock alone! The airlock and Keller are MEANT to experience explosive decompression together!

Comment

Hey you leave the airlock alone! The airlock and Keller are MEANT to experience explosive decompression together!

You said it!
          And congrats on 100 Arica, see how time flies
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post

You said it!
            And congrats on 100 Arica, see how time flies
            Oh Thanks! Should have been my 1000th though, sigh, need to let that go.......

Anyway Keller exiting by means of an airlock would make the season for me!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              It always is.

The airlock and Keller are MEANT to experience explosive decompression together!
              You make it sound like a romantic outing... sweet!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                Keller just still doesn't impress me. In the Seed I was much more interested in
                Spoiler:
                everything else besides Jennifer. She's about to get taken over/killed. "Yeah, whatever."
                » That's the feeling I got to. Especially from Ronon - when he was watching her on that screen, he didn't seem too on edge, more like he was watching a crappy B-horror movie.

» Yeah. I cared about everything but her, too. I could care less if she lived or died.

» I think Woolsey is becoming more popular than her.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  I think Woolsey is becoming more popular than her.
                  It wasn't exactly that hard though was it?
                  "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    » I think Woolsey is becoming more popular than her.
                    Is it even possible for anyone not to be? (j/k)

Comment

*I* like Keller. I take her and Woolsey as two new characters and I think, even when I really liked Woolsey and was one of few who believed him (and didn´t click for him *before* I actually saw him there) that she seems more stable now. She wasn´t too well written in S4 but I still think that she has a potential. Yeah, she is too young to be a CMO, she is maybe sometimes too fragile, too cute...but, I like her...and I will like her even more if they´ll pair her with Rodney

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Having just seen 'Search and Rescue', listening to the dialogue Keller had and the whole Shep situation... I was shaking my head and sighing. I think she's lost the gains her erased alternate future self made in the s4 finale. Hey, you appreciate someone more when they die [and it's well written and acted].
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I

You make it sound like a romantic outing... sweet!
                          It would be a darn sight more romantic than any of Keller's so-called 'romantic' scenes.

Comment

Rush....rush...Keller out the airlock .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              Rush....rush...Keller out the airlock .
                              get it right please.

Out the airlock and into a black hole.

(Well you can't be too careful)

Comment

Black holes may have concomitant white holes...

Keller doesn't deserve spacing. Just some assertiveness courses. And more survival training.

Larrin and her 'Travelers' deserve the singularity treatment. Hopefully, they'll go the way of the Tok'ra and the Nox.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X