This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    » They've heard I give lobotomies to anyone who hates Radek.
    ...or Carson...

Comment

Why do people always complain about Keller whining when no one seems to complain about Rodney,the biggest most annoying whiner in the universe......No one holds a candle to him when it comes to whining
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Why do people always complain about Keller whining when no one seems to complain about Rodney,the biggest most annoying whiner in the universe......No one holds a candle to him when it comes to whining
        Well despite everything - and as illogical as it sounds - I think people just like Rodney. The whining is more endearing than annoying - though it certainly can be overdone on occasion - Keller just isn't likeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
          Well despite everything - and as illogical as it sounds - I think people just like Rodney. The whining is more endearing than annoying - though it certainly can be overdone on occasion - Keller just isn't likeable.
          It's getting really annoying for me and well i'm in a can't stand the site of Rodney mood at the moment
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            It's getting really annoying for me and well i'm in a can't stand the site of Rodney mood at the moment
            I understand, sometimes you just don't like the character, no problem with that.

It's why I laugh when people say 'give so and so a chance' - I don't think it works like that, people make their minds up about characters the way they do shows, quickly, and sometimes you just don't like a character, no rhyme and reason for it, that's just the way it goes.

The problem for Atlantis is that Keller (among others) is in that category with what appears to be a whole lot of viewers. Appearances can be deceptive but still, I'm not sure how they square that particular circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
              I understand, sometimes you just don't like the character, no problem with that.

It's why I laugh when people say 'give so and so a chance' - I don't think it works like that, people make their minds up about characters the way they do shows, quickly, and sometimes you just don't like a character, no rhyme and reason for it, that's just the way it goes.

The problem for Atlantis is that Keller (among others) is in that category with what appears to be a whole lot of viewers. Appearances can be deceptive but still, I'm not sure how they square that particular circle.
              Yup true...I mean we're not all gonna like the same characters,it'd be kinda boring if we all liked the same things

To be honest i'm not all that bothered about Keller....It doesn't bother me if she's in an ep or not
              sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder
                If you have a personal issue with any member please take it to PM to have the dispute on thread is a violation of Forum Guidelines. Or you could just NOT respond and report a post and let the moderators decide if the post is an issue.

Thank you
                TameFarrar
                GateWorld Moderator
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                  Good points! Let me go on:

- Shes a doctor, still she whines about walking a short distance. (Exercise is good for you're health!)
                  BECKETT: I don’t know I have the right boots for this. I just meant to come out here and inoculate some wee babies.
                  Exercise is good for your health, Carson!

- She has no combat skills.
                  Neither did Carson...or McKay...or Weir...or, you know, any other civilian.

- She has no survivor skills (oh, yeah, she did watch the Survivor show..)
                  Barring the fact that we haven't really seen many of our team in need of them...I'd rather think the hypochondriac McKay wouldn't have it either.

- She founds out that Rodney's broken up his engagement, BAM! She asked him out.
                  You're free to see it that way, but I saw it as more of a friendly gesture after they've both gone through hell in that box. After all, it was just a drink.

- She talks about Zelenka like he is some sort of hair-smelling-perv (what did that sweet man ever do to deserve that?)
                  I guess he smelled her hair.

Seriously though, he was just probably awkward at the time. It's an affliction common to geeky men like Radek, Mckay, and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Seriously though, he was just probably awkward at the time. It's an affliction common to geeky men like Radek, Mckay, and myself.
                    And a gal like her will take sweet, geeky men like Radek, McKay and yourself, make you adore her, then rip your heart out and expect you to be grateful for the attention.

Not bitter at all.

Comment

...What?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        ...What?
                        Not sure, but maybe you'd better watch out for any beautiful, blonde lady doc's that come your way, PG15!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                          And a gal like her will take sweet, geeky men like Radek, McKay and yourself, make you adore her, then rip your heart out and expect you to be grateful for the attention.

Not bitter at all.
                          That is awful
                          Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Why do good things happen to PG15?
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Why do good things happen to PG15?
                              it's not fair
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                why Do Good Things Happen To Pg15?
                                Why!!!!!???
                                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Working...
                                X