This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
    Well this thread is for speculations is it not??
    If you want an answer to "who´s next" - why the need of a thread?? Ask the writers! But you know they won´t tell.....
    Hey ho... take it easy... no need to go all mad on me now...

Speculation is good... discussion to... joking around too though it seems not always received well...

And hot isn't a reason to be safe (which is all in the eye of the beholder anyway), except when you're a busty young chick. (not the easter-chick-kind)
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Hey ho... take it easy... no need to go all mad on me now...

Speculation is good... discussion to... joking around too though it seems not always received well...

And hot isn't a reason to be safe (which is all in the eye of the beholder anyway), except when you're a busty young chick. (not the easter-chick-kind)
      Ok, sorry, not mad!
      (And that´s why keller has to go - she´s not hot or busty! Sorry, just couldn´t help it!)
      Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, sorry, not mad!
        Oh, okay... I thought maybe I had to go into hiding or something...

(And that´s why keller has to go - she´s not hot or busty! Sorry, just couldn´t help it!)
        No, she's not... Jewel is more cute than hot. But I think TPTB love her too much, otherwise they wouldn't have upgraded her to regular, which they have yet to do with either Zelenka or Lorne. So, I think it's safe to assume she'll be hanging around a while longer until they realize she's not the right choice after all, and then they will have an exploding tumor ready to do the trick...

Comment

Zelenka and Lorne are safe, has to be.....??

[
          I remember reading some please that the actor who plays Lorne is in 14 episodes of season 4

But I am not sure it maybe just a rumour it a lots of episodes if it true

We can only hope
          sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Eriksen View Post
            I remember reading some please that the actor who plays Lorne is in 14 episodes of season 4
            Season 5, you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              No, she's not... Jewel is more cute than hot. But I think TPTB love her too much, otherwise they wouldn't have upgraded her to regular, which they have yet to do with either Zelenka or Lorne. So, I think it's safe to assume she'll be hanging around a while longer until they realize she's not the right choice after all, and then they will have an exploding tumor ready to do the trick...
              BOOM!

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                BOOM!

... I was thinking it.

Comment

Major Spoilers for Season 5......

Please use caution.

Spoiler:
                  Keller in a freak microwave popcorn incident explodes and is killed in episode 517 called "Monday".
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Please use caution.

Spoiler:
                    Keller in a freak microwave popcorn incident explodes and is killed in episode 517 called "Monday".
                    I've got a better idea:

Spoiler:
                    All-eating grumpy man finds out about Whining baby and Max Payne (ep. Quarantine) and gets jealous. He takes a microwave, closes its doors, takes a cleaver, cuts a big hole in the doors, finds Whining baby, sets the microwave to maximum, aims the hole at his "beloved" and activates the microwave.

Physics suck when I'm involved

Comment

Please use caution.

Spoiler:
                      Is it a mark of how bad things have gotten that I'm actually thinking that sounds like a good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                        Is it a mark of how bad things have gotten that I'm actually thinking that sounds like a good idea?
                        Bad? This has been one of the best seasons of Atlantis, imo. I was just making a joke that this show is that good, they would not do that. Just getting a few laughs. I read people's comments about how bad this past season was. I just don't understand where they are coming from. Sure, I respect their opinions, but It doesn't mean I agree with them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          BOOM!

.: Benign masses FTW

Comment

Please use caution.

Spoiler:
                            Poor Keller!
                            Come on! Someone has to take care of the crew while they find the way to bring Beckett back, and since she is the head Doctor, I imagine they need her around to do that. Let's give her some time... (although I disagree having her as a regular, she does not deserve that just yet).

Comment

Originally posted by Constanza View Post
                              Let's give her some time...
                              .: Time's up IMO ... though maybe she should have a little more time for tptb to continue their festive tradition of killing the CMO ...

Comment

Bad? This has been one of the best seasons of Atlantis, imo. I was just making a joke that this show is that good, they would not do that. Just getting a few laughs. I read people's comments about how bad this past season was. I just don't understand where they are coming from. Sure, I respect their opinions, but It doesn't mean I agree with them.
                                You're asking where we come from? Here you go

Comment

Working...
                                X