This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Yeah, that smilie looks like it just opened a big ol' can of whup a$$ on the thread! (or is it a can of whump a$$?)

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post

Well done!

Thankies! Glad you liked! It was fun imagining Shep at the mercy of his unseen companion...not knowing if it was a man or woman at first...lol...could you imagine him feeling the Wraith's long hair and assuming it's a woman... then getting all flirty with him??!

Think about it - Sheppard, emboldened by his blindness, gently stroking the Wraith's long hair, much to the life-sucker's horrified discomfort...

Sheppard : "Wow...great hair...kinda soft. You must spend hours brushing it... *offers the Wraith a coquettish smile* "What do you think of mine? I do it myself..."

And the poor Wraith just frozen, not quite sure what to do except glare at Shep with that 'if you keep this crap up, I'm SO gonna eat you' look...one only the audience sees, while Sheppard still thinks he's chatting up a sweet little peasant gal... lol...

could be a LOT of fun!

das
      Last edited by dasNdanger; 05 April 2008, 02:54 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Thankies! Glad you liked! It was fun imagining Shep at the mercy of his unseen companion...not knowing if it was a man or woman at first...lol...could you imagine him feeling the Wraith's long hair and assuming it's a woman... then getting all flirty with him??!

Think about it - Sheppard, emboldened by his blindness, gently stroking the Wraith's long hair, much to the life-sucker's horrified discomfort...

Sheppard : "Wow...great hair...kinda soft. You must spend hours brushing it... *offers the Wraith a coquettish smile* "What do you think of mine? I do it myself..."

And the poor Wraith just frozen, not quite sure what to do except glare at Shep with that 'if you keep this crap up, I'm SO gonna eat you' look...one only the audience sees, while Sheppard still thinks he's chatting up a sweet little peasant gal... lol...

could be a LOT of fun!

das
        The worrying thing is I can actually 'see' this scene in my head!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Good idea. Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe a little trim wouldn't hurt too much?
          Anything for a good whump

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

My plan is coming together perfectly.
          The Jelgate is indeed devious in his campaign

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
          You do know that we will hunt you down to rescue Teh Hair, don't you?
          The Whumpers will gather and across the forum all that will be heard is the war cries of the whumpers

You are too late. Teh Hair is no more.

As for hunting me down, points to location.
          I prefer that location... *saves fighting Jelgate myself *

*Hmph* You can't win the war! There are too many of us. When you knock one down, three more jump into the thread ready to do battle. (Unfortunately for me most of them live in the Northern Hemisphere and are fast asleep right now. Hmm.) Yes. Right. Anyway...
          I can hear drumming! Lauriel is summoning all whumpers to her! Soon a great battle will take place and for what.. Teh Hair *TM*

...I fear blood will be shed this night

Comment

You are too late. Teh Hair is no more.

As for hunting me down, points to location.
            Nah. I'm afraid you're mistaken. Teh Hair[tm] is safe. All you've stolen and destroyed is Teh Wig[tm].

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Nah. I'm afraid you're mistaken. Teh Hair[tm] is safe. All you've stolen and destroyed is Teh Wig[tm].
              And I suppose that is worthless? Once again the Jelgate has failed

Comment

On the contrary. Teh Wig[tm] is quite valuable. In fact, estimates put its value at around $47,000. Unfortunately, now that jelgate has destroyed it, it's indeed worthless.

Tough luck there, jel.

Comment

On the contrary. Teh Wig[tm] is quite valuable. In fact, estimates put its value at around $47,000. Unfortunately, now that jelgate has destroyed it, it's indeed worthless.

Tough luck there, jel.
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Tough luck there, jel.
                    Am I right in guessing it was worth that much because there were serveral whumpers who wanted their very own Teh Hair even if it was only a copy/wig?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                      Am I right in guessing it was worth that much because there were serveral whumpers who wanted their very own Teh Hair even if it was only a copy/wig?
                      *points to FenRiR's sig* Only because I was going to glue it on to a replicator and watch Foxz go into a whacking frenzy.
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*points to FenRiR's sig* Only because I was going to glue it on to a replicator and watch Foxz go into a whacking frenzy.
                        Then it is good that Jelgate destroyed teh wig

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          second best to only dean winchester imho

but ya got to love the shep whump

what is your fav shep whump from seasons 1-3?
                          Hmm my favorite ep, maybe 38 minutes because it was all shep, but I like echos ( even though John has symptoms first and recovered his hearing first), Course epifany was good too, and well how could I deny common ground, although I would have prefered the whump with out making him old, can't we have a shep whump w/o him loosing his attractive physique. Say with out him turning into a bug or prematurly aging.
                          MysteryMadchen

Comment

[QUOTE=Listy;7966838]Shep temporarily blind could be interesting, I don't think Shep would do so well with this, the worry that it might be permanent, the helplessness he might feel as he struggles to adjust, the fear of not being able to fly again.... as long as he was put back as he was found, it would be fine.

Yes, I would really like to see some Shep whump with some good old fashioned team comfort.

I TOTALLY AGREE, IT WOULD BE A SUPER EPISODE WHERE SHEP HAD TO RELY ON HIS TEAM TO HELP HIM THROUGH IT, IT COULD BE OFF WORLD, BUT WITH HIS TEAM I THINK WOULD BE BEST. I WANT TO SEE JOHN BLIND, AND NOT RODNEY RONIN, OR TEYLA.
                            MysteryMadchen

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              Hmm my favorite ep, maybe 38 minutes because it was all shep, but I like echos ( even though John has symptoms first and recovered his hearing first), Course epifany was good too, and well how could I deny common ground, although I would have prefered the whump with out making him old, can't we have a shep whump w/o him loosing his attractive physique. Say with out him turning into a bug or prematurly aging.

I TOTALLY AGREE, IT WOULD BE A SUPER EPISODE WHERE SHEP HAD TO RELY ON HIS TEAM TO HELP HIM THROUGH IT, IT COULD BE OFF WORLD, BUT WITH HIS TEAM I THINK WOULD BE BEST. I WANT TO SEE JOHN BLIND, AND NOT RODNEY RONIN, OR TEYLA.

I agree having some non uglified whump would be nice. I think it has been done to death now and we need something different.

Blindness just seens a good way to have lots and lots of angst and team comfort !!

Comment

ahhh the good old days! *happy sigh*
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X