Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. Lucky for me, Tame doesn't know I stole hers.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I wouldn't want to be the one who takes away hope from a whumper
      Indeed not. You're a kindly friendly FoXz.
      ...Apparently the last person who tried disappeared and was never heard of again
      I think that was something to do with she who must not be named. She was expelled from the whumper's order for crimes against humanity and non whumpers. I hear she's living in South London now.
      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Not true. I am still here.

*holds *The Hair* hostage.
      You won't be here for much longer if you don't give Shep his hair back. Hair whump is strictly off limits Jel!
      So the legend of the whumper's victim was all a lie?
      ...and your holding Teh Hair hostage? you'll have to protect it with you life, as soon as the whumpers know and come after you you'll wish you were DEAD!
      Too right!

I'm all for whump, and temporary blind whump could be good. But HAIR WHUMP? *Gulp* No way!
      sigpic

Comment

Of course. Lucky for me, Tame doesn't know I stole hers.
        Really you have Tame's spork? *steals it from Jelgate for the war against the mods*

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Indeed not. You're a kindly friendly FoXz.
        Thanks

I think that was something to do with she who must not be named. She was expelled from the whumper's order for crimes against humanity and non whumpers. I hear she's living in South London now.
        I had a feeling she may have been involved ...I know she cannot be named but I am really curious to know who exactly this evil whumper is

You won't be here for much longer if you don't give Shep his hair back. Hair whump is strictly off limits Jel!

Too right!

I'm all for whump, and temporary blind whump could be good. But HAIR WHUMP? *Gulp* No way!
        Yeah I remember Teh hair being off limits

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          He wouldn't communicate - it would be almost like scenario of the blind man and the deaf man trying to work together - Sheppard: "Aah...eww...what is this? Liver?" *sniffs it, and wrinkles his nose in disgust* "Where I come from we kill our food first..."

*Wraith grunts and snatches the meat away*

Sheppard: "Hey, wait! If that's all I'm getting..." *voice trails off and he strains to hear what his companion is doing* "You still there? Hello?" *mumbles under his breath* "Why do I have the feeling I've just discovered Bigfoot...*

*Wraith builds a fire and cooks the meat by throwing it directly into the flames. He waits a little bit, then stabs the blackened meat with a stick, and takes the smoldering lump to Sheppard, sticking it in his face with a grunt*

Sheppard *cautiously feels the hot meat, then finds the stick and takes it from the Wraith who's now forcing it into his hand* : "Ya know...I'm thinking you're not a waiter in real life, are you?" *he takes a bite of the incinerated meat and makes a face* "Agh...or a cook." *Hears the Wraith snort in disgust* "NOT that I'm complaining...just a little cracked peppercorn would be nice...or a creamy bernaise sauce..." *The Wraith snorts again, this time in aggravation as he trudges off. Sheppard listens for a minute until everything falls silent, and shrugs* "Weird guy...if it is a guy. Doesn't smell so much like a guy...smells more like...shampoo..."

das

Well done!

Comment

*gaves "The Hair" a haircut*
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Really you have Tame's spork? *steals it from Jelgate for the war against the mods*

Thanks

I had a feeling she may have been involved ...I know she cannot be named but I am really curious to know who exactly this evil whumper is
              Well, between you and me, she was called SLC She's not been seen on GW for some time now, but it's rumoured she's masquerading as another forum member now. That's never been confirmed though.
              Yeah I remember Teh hair being off limits
              No kidding!
              I wonder if cutting 'Teh Hair TM' could actually temporarily blind Shep owing to the shock of the situation? I think thunkers and whumpers would be sporking their eyes out if Shep's haircut was too drastic! Then they'd be blind!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, between you and me, she was called SLC She's not been seen on GW for some time now, but it's rumoured she's masquerading as another forum member now. That's never been confirmed though.
                Cool, I will keep an eye open for her

No kidding!

I wonder if cutting 'Teh Hair TM' could actually temporarily blind Shep owing to the shock of the situation? I think thunkers and whumpers would be sporking their eyes out if Shep's haircut was too drastic! Then they'd be blind!
                If he's anything like Samson then it will weaken him greatly ...making more vunerable to whumps

Comment

Cool, I will keep an eye open for her

If he's anything like Samson then it will weaken him greatly ...making more vunerable to whumps
                  Good idea. Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe a little trim wouldn't hurt too much?
                  sigpic

Comment

Shep temporarily blind could be interesting, I don't think Shep would do so well with this, the worry that it might be permanent, the helplessness he might feel as he struggles to adjust, the fear of not being able to fly again.... as long as he was put back as he was found, it would be fine.

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    I'd like any good Shep whump myself, but how about WITH the other team members around for a change? That's the whole point of whump is to see the others' concern!! I feel so cheated the last few seasons with that. Common Ground? Great whump, but on another planet, no team members around, healed by the time they find him. Travelers? Little whump, on another ship, no team members around, only a small cut on the cheek by the time they find him. Outcast? Emo whump, on Earth, only Ronon around, don't mention it again once he is back with the others.

And yes, yes, we are sick....but at least we are in good company!!
                    Yes, I would really like to see some Shep whump with some good old fashioned team comfort.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No kidding!

don't even mention it... *digs out fresh spork just incase*

Comment

I'd love to make a coherent post, but I'm laughing too hard.
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                        I'd love to make a coherent post, but I'm laughing too hard.

My plan is coming together perfectly.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

You do know that we will hunt you down to rescue Teh Hair, don't you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                            You do know that we will hunt you down to rescue Teh Hair, don't you?
                            You are too late. Teh Hair is no more.

As for hunting me down, points to location.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

You are too late. Teh Hair is no more.

As for hunting me down, points to location.
                              *Hmph* You can't win the war! There are too many of us. When you knock one down, three more jump into the thread ready to do battle. (Unfortunately for me most of them live in the Northern Hemisphere and are fast asleep right now. Hmm.) Yes. Right. Anyway...

And I don't believe you about Teh Hair. Not even for such a grand and noble venture as stirring up an entire forum of whumpers would warrant such cruel and vicious sacrilege as to expose the show to a bald Sheppy running through Wraith-infected villages. They'd all fall over laughing, and the show would turn to ****e.
                              sigpic

Comment

By the way can I just say that I am totally for having Shep temporarily blinded in s5! I think it would be almost my whump of choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X