X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    how so?
    I didn't mean your first part was farfetched, I used that bold part to answer the second part of escyos's post (I hope you don't mind), and then I was talking about his first part of the post, about Sheppard being brainwashed and all. Does that make sence?
    sigpic

Comment

One thing is certain: Kanaan will be disposed of in the first few episodes

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        I didn't mean your first part was farfetched, I used that bold part to answer the second part of escyos's post
        oh ok

(I hope you don't mind),
        nah why would I mind?

and then I was talking about his first part of the post, about Sheppard being brainwashed and all. Does that make sence?
        yes I think it does

Originally posted by hedwig
        Another comment - doubt they'd kill Sam, because she'd not be in any future DVD movies if they did. I'm sure a lot of non-Sam fans would be ok with her being killed, but I wouldn't.
        they'd never kill Sam. there's no reason and like you said she'll appear in future movies and upcoming Atlantis eps. remember when RDA left the show, did they kill him? no. then why kill Sam? it makes no sense imo
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          One thing is certain: Kanaan will be disposed of in the first few episodes
          You say that like its a bad thing
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
            Season 4 was crap. The writing was just awfull. The way TPTB treated Carter was a slap in the face of long time fans. Further more every female guest was portrayed as a sex object for McKay and Sheppard. The new characters were badly written especially Keller and Larrin. Keller's constant whining made alot of the episodes unwatchable. Almost forgot. The way they treated Torri Higginson aka Weir.

Season 5 doesn't look any better from all the spoilers I read. For example that Woolsey will be put in charge. I like Robert Picardo in his role as the Doctor on Star Trek Voyager but his Stargate character just isn't leadership material. They made Keller a regular character. Need I go on?

I however need my share of Stargate. If TPTB can't provide me with it then I can at least get my share of Stargate on the forum.
            So you're not watching because you think a yet-to-be season of Atlantis will suck based on random tidbits of info? Why even watch TV at all?

At the very least watch the season premiere before you starting rating something.
            These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

And yet some people can't wait for the new season to start and are already squeeing about a "yet-to-be-seen" season, basing their enthusiasm on those self-same "random tidbits of info." Why is that more acceptable? And if people can be psyched because a favorite character is going to be in an ep, why can't they be displeased when a character they don't like is going to be in an ep? Or in this case, many eps?

Originally posted by Detox View Post
              At the very least watch the season premiere before you starting rating something.
              Indeed. Just remember that the advice works both ways.

But I'm digressing. No one that anyone actually cares about is going to die in the premiere, unless there are some tongue-in-cheek fans supporting the Red Shirts and other random background characters.

As for the season-at-large, I'd say the only guarantee is that Shep and McKay will both live, with Ronon's and Teyla's survival being extremely likely (unless RL opts out to spend time with her kidlet).

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                So you're not watching because you think a yet-to-be season of Atlantis will suck based on random tidbits of info? Why even watch TV at all?

It's not just because of what I read in the spoilers. It is mainly because I gave TPTB about 20 hours of my life (Season 4) and was except for a few episodes completely disappointed. I lost my faith in them. I just couldn't take that crap anymore. Give me a reason to believe that burned out writers who have absolutely no fresh ideas left in them could possibly make a decent Season 5 after their failure with Season 4. For comparison. I would rewatch all 20 episodes of Season 1 in a heartbeat. They are that good. Season 2 had 19 episodes equally as good while Season 3 had only 18 episodes left I would rewatch. Now comes Season 4 with 9 episodes with rewatchvalue and only three of them are outstanding while the other six are at best mediocre.

I know there are those who think Season 4 was the best Season ever. I can't understand those people nor do I want to attack anyones opinion but portraying women only as sex objects and plotholes all over the place plus unengaging and unintelligent stories where you most of the time already know what is going to happen (too predictable outcomes) isn't my idea of quality entertainment. Flame me all you want. That is just my opinion.

Comment

how so?

like I said it they won't kill her. none of the original team members will ever die imo. even MS didn't die in Meridian
                  Well he did at the time...sorta..

that's an interesting theory. it's based on one pic? I'm just curious...
                  I'm curious too because how can that be said from one itty bitty photo?
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Well he did at the time...sorta..
                    no he didn't, Daniel ascended

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    I'm curious too because how can that be said from one itty bitty photo?
                    don't get me wrong, I'm just curious. VSS's theory is very interesting, I hadn't thought of that. but it might be a little too complicated to solve the season finale imo
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

the liasson guy in season 1 i forget his name but he was a go between taylor/atlantis and her people he had two boys (i know he wasnt in the finale but i never really liked him)
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

no he didn't, Daniel ascended
                        True.

don't get me wrong, I'm just curious. VSS's theory is very interesting, I hadn't thought of that. but it might be a little too complicated to solve the season finale imo
                        Me too and I like the idea but why do I have a bad feeling if that's the case?*remembers the bashing that TLM got with the time thing*
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          the liasson guy in season 1 i forget his name but he was a go between taylor/atlantis and her people he had two boys (i know he wasnt in the finale but i never really liked him)
                          Halling, you mean, who had btw one son, Jinto... who is probably dead already since he was nowhere in sight. Wex, the other youngling was Jinto's friend.

And it's TEYLA - see, when you're not there half the time, and the other half you're wallpaper, people seem to forget what you're called.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ah. That answers my question about who Taylor is.

I doubt Jinto is dead. Give him another season or three and he'll pop up again for some random and totally contrived reason before disappearing again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              I doubt Jinto is dead. Give him another season or three and he'll pop up again for some random and totally contrived reason before disappearing again.
                              Entirely in the realm of possibilities...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X