This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
    Bearing in mind the climax of TLM, who's a gonner? Don't tell me there's some plot device here that's gonna save everyone or that will majorly suck!

I'll tell ya what will die, good plots/stories, good characterisations, strong female characters, team based episodes, and the sense of wonder and discovery that used to be in the show we call stargate Atlantis. prove me wrong PTB, prove me wrong!!!

but seriously i'd be very worried if i was Lorne right now, he's had a target painted on his but for a while now!!! who i wish would die in no particular order. keller, Teyla, and Michael, he's just getting plain annoying!

Comment

Every single one will come out of that building alive, at least the characters with actual names. There might be some red shirt killing.

Next on the list, probably Kanaan since they don't know what to do with him anyway. And that's 501, not talking about the rest of the season where I wouldn't be surprised if more (un)named characters will bite the untimely dust.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
        If that is so, then why is Woolsey going to come? There is no reason for him to take over when Sam is still around.
        simple. AT decided to leave and focus on Sanctuary. TBTB were looking for a new leader and finally decided to ask if RP was interested, and he was. we don't know how or why Sam will leave Atlantis, there are several theories. however like I said she'll appear in future movies and might return in upcoming Atlantis eps. last but not least TBTB aren't stupid. do you have any idea what would happen if they'd kill her? hell they didn't kill Jack when he left the show and there are a lot more reasons to keep Sam alive
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
          I believe Lorne survives all. Now that they bring in Captain Vega I have a strong feeling that he could be the new lead on Stargate: Universe.
          Id like that, but theyre gonna be done filming most if not all of season five long before theyre even building sets from SGU. Personally i hope they have a good lead into sgu from sga like how sg1 searched for atlantis for a year. Atlantis should show the prep/search for sgu.

Comment

i think that in the last man, michael messed with the DHD so it sent sheppard to another planet where he was brainwashed ino believing he had gone to atlantis in the future so as to lure more atlantis members (mckay, ronan and others) into a trap to kill them...hence the booby trap in the lab

why would the IOA place woolsey in charge. if the future account was false then there is no need for it, if it isnt true, sam never dies and woolsey never takes over

<mod snip....please check out the FAQ about respecting others...you don't have to like their opinions, but you do have to respect them>
            Last edited by Skydiver; 10 March 2008, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Wasnt there like an interview or something recently that said the reason woosley will be in charge of atlantis instead of carter in S5 may have something to do with continuum?

Comment

I was just reading through some episode spoilers on the Stargate Solutions site. Spoilers for Broken Ties:

Spoiler:
                Lorne is scheduled to appear in that episode, so I think we can relax about him surviving S&R.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere yesterday about Lornes character and season 5

Spoiler:
                  It said that he will appear in 13 episodes in S5, cant confirm this to be true however. Im just glad that he might get more screen time.
                  Duet

"... because of Doctor Fumbles McStupid over here!"

Conversion
                  "Enjoy the ride Colonel their making me walk."
                  "You've got a splinter Rodney!"

Comment

*Facepalm*

Lorne won't die. For the reasons above.

Carter won't die... why would they kill off a MAIN character since Ep 1 in the spin off show?

Smart money says Kanan or Mikey.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                      Id like that, but theyre gonna be done filming most if not all of season five long before theyre even building sets from SGU. Personally i hope they have a good lead into sgu from sga like how sg1 searched for atlantis for a year. Atlantis should show the prep/search for sgu.
                      Sadly, that won't happen, as SGU is going to be a stand-alone series without connections to SG-1 or SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        i think that in the last man, michael messed with the DHD so it sent sheppard to another planet where he was brainwashed ino believing he had gone to atlantis in the future so as to lure more atlantis members (mckay, ronan and others) into a trap to kill them...hence the booby trap in the lab

why would the IOA place woolsey in charge. if the future account was false then there is no need for it, if it isnt true, sam never dies and woolsey never takes over

<mod snip....please check out the FAQ about respecting others...you don't have to like their opinions, but you do have to respect them>
                        read this

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        simple. AT decided to leave and focus on Sanctuary. TBTB were looking for a new leader and finally decided to ask if RP was interested, and he was. we don't know how or why Sam will leave Atlantis, there are several theories. however like I said she'll appear in future movies and might return in upcoming Atlantis eps. last but not least TBTB aren't stupid. do you have any idea what would happen if they'd kill her? hell they didn't kill Jack when he left the show and there are a lot more reasons to keep Sam alive
                        As for the first part I think it's a little farfetched.
                        sigpic

Comment

i can't recall the last scene, did they have any red shirts with them???? if so, those folks are toast, or at least one of them. I'm sure that shep and rod will survive, and lorne as well.

red shirts, however, are cannon fodder to add 'drama' by someone getting killed
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            i can't recall the last scene, did they have any red shirts with them???? if so, those folks are toast, or at least one of them. I'm sure that shep and rod will survive, and lorne as well.

red shirts, however, are cannon fodder to add 'drama' by someone getting killed
                            Yup, they had a team of red shirts with them.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
                              And here I thought this thread is about who TPTB will kill this season in general.

I won't watch Season 5 but anyway I believe by Season 7 we will have a completely new cast except for McKay. He will be the only original castmember left.
                              HAHAHA! thats exactly what i thought

they make the show so bad because of killing all the good ones that there wont be left for more seasons beyond no. 5 and yes, i can smile about that, because all my fav charas disappeared already (weir - carson - kolya)

voted i would say...
                              # killed: lorne
                              # written out: ronon

Comment

who dies?

a red shirt in nearly every freaking episode. what would tptb do with out that plot device?
                                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                                X