Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Or he's trying to confuse us
    nah he would never do that
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      nah he would never do that
      Well he can be cryptic and avoid direct answers I wouldn't put it passed him

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        Well he can be cryptic and avoid direct answers I wouldn't put it passed him
        sigpic

Comment

Nothing new yet?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Nothing new yet?
            nope
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              nope
              Pffft.

Comment

That's my theory:

A mission is snagged by an untimely birth. - Search and Rescue
                The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed. – The Seed (JM said that "this one" would be Woolsey)
                An old friend returns, loyalties are reversed, - Broken Ties
                While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind. – The Daedalus Variations
                A battle is waged on the defender’s home field, - Ghost in the Machine
                The brilliant one slowly loses his mind, - The Shrine
                And a ghost from the past has us fearing the worst. – Whispers (though that could refer to Ghost in the Machine too)
                A corpse is discovered and John plays detective. – Tracker ??? (doesn't really fit the spoilers, does it?)
                (none for The Queen)
                Atlantis the target of a mysterious race, - First Contact-The Lost Tribe
                Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action, - First Contact-The Lost Tribe

The status quo shifts, a power play made. - Inquisition ??? (perhaps the team is caught and stands trial from one or several of the emerging races in Pegasus for crimes against the galaxy)
                While Sheppard battles some really bad luck. – "ShepWhump episode"
                While myriad permutations are viewed from space. – "very special Atlantis episode?"
                sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

My guess:
                  McKay getting the Pegasus-alzheimer

While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind. - Prodigal

While Sheppard battles some really bad luck. - Hexed
                  Bad luck = he's getting hurt!

A corpse is discovered and John plays detective. - 519 -CSI Atlantis
                  No explaining needed I think

The city assailed by mutations infective. - Remnants

Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action, - First Contact
                  Dr. Jackson

A battle is waged on the defender’s home field, - Tracker

Teyla's baby

The status quo shifts, a power play made. - Inquisition
                  The Genii unfolding their twisted plans for galactic domination

The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed. - The Seed
                  Woolsey arriving as expedition leader

Tyre

And a ghost from the past has us fearing the worst. - Ghost in the Machine
                  Weir/FRAN

Atlantis the target of a mysterious race, - First Contact
                  The new alien race form the mid-season 2-parter

While myriad permutations are viewed from space. - The Daedalus Variations
                  Hey, the Daddy is a space ship
                  Last edited by TBA; 02 June 2008, 10:29 AM.
                  Mia: Don't you hate that?
                  Vincent: Hate what?
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I really tried but it wasn't easy! anyway...

While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind. - Whispers

While Sheppard battles some really bad luck. - Remnants

A corpse is discovered and John plays detective. - CSI Atlantis
                    The city assailed by mutations infective. - The Seed

Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action, - First Contact

A battle is waged on the defender’s home field, - The Queen

The status quo shifts, a power play made. - Ghost in the Machine
                    The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed. - Outsiders (?)

And a ghost from the past has us fearing the worst. - Tracker

Atlantis the target of a mysterious race, - The Lost Tribe
                    While myriad permutations are viewed from space. - The Daedalus Variations
                    sigpic

Comment

There's no hint to 'The Queen' in it, since the episode has been created after the poem was written.
                      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

- The brilliant one slowly loses his mind, - The Shrine (Of Talus)
                        There isn't that many brilliant ones out there...
                        - While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind. - Whispers
                        To put in a bind = capture/trap, and replacements = new Hybrids?

- While Sheppard battles some really bad luck. - Hexed?
                        "Hexed," Shep's ultimate whump ep, was shelved, right? So that clue has to be striked.

- A corpse is discovered and John plays detective. - CSI: Atlantis
                        Pretty straightforward.
                        - The city assailed by mutations infective. - The Seed
                        We've already seen pics of Hazmat suits, so... Infective.

- Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action, - First Contact
                        Could even in a way be "Whispers"? If Carson returns from home, that is.

- A battle is waged on the defender’s home field, - Tracker
                        It fits so many eps... Or about none.

- A mission is snagged by an untimely birth. - Search And Rescue
                        Pretty straightforward again.

- The status quo shifts, a power play made. - Inquisition
                        Power play = Genii?
                        - The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed. - (First Contact)
                        This one sounds like Woolsey's arrival, but McKay isn't happy about Daniel checking in on things, either.

- An old friend returns, loyalties are reversed, - Broken Ties
                        I guess this one is the new Shep whump ep?
                        - And a ghost from the past has us fearing the worst. - Ghost In The Machine
                        Repli!Weir&Fran come to warn Atlantis?

- Atlantis the target of a mysterious race, - First Contact
                        Race = maybe enemy, but why "target"? They want to attack the Wraith, from what we know.
                        - While myriad permutations are viewed from space. - The Daedalus Variations
                        It's a space ep...

"Outsiders" doesn't have a line, yet? And I don't think we know much about "Prodigal"?
                        Last edited by GoSpikey; 02 June 2008, 09:58 AM.

Comment

'Hexed' was a maybe for season 5. I certainly hope it'll get in, since I don't mind a Shep-whump now and then
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

The brilliant one slowly loses his mind - shrine

While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind. - prodigal

While Sheppard battles some really bad luck. - remnants or broken ties

A corpse is discovered and John plays detective. - csi atlantis

The city assailed by mutations infective. - seed

Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action - first contact

A battle is waged on the defender’s home field - ghost in the machine

A mission is snagged by an untimely birth. - S&R

The status quo shifts, a power play made. - inquisition

The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed. - the queen

An old friend returns, loyalties are reversed - broken ties

And a ghost from the past has us fearing the worst. - outsiders or whispers

Atlantis the target of a mysterious race - lost tribe

While myriad permutations are viewed from space. - daedalus variations
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 June 2008, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Then which one is GitM? Cos that one was definitely in there since it's been thought of before S5...

17 and 18: there's no real plans for those eps yet, it's been confirmed yesterday, I think?

Comment

Hexed can still fit; it wasn't a "maybe" when the poem was written.

Comment

Working...
                                X