Clear All

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
    are u sure, i really thought it was about BAMSR, DAM
    the line for BAMSR is
    The key to success is compress not diffuse
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The status quo shifts, a power play made.
      The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed.
      That is just screaming woolsey to me
      Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. - Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

The brilliant one slowly loses his mind, - Shrine of Talus
        While a group of replacements puts the team in a bind. - Whispers

While Sheppard battles some really bad luck. -Super Shep Whump episode

A corpse is discovered and John plays detective. - Amort? wild guess
        The city assailed by mutations infective.

Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action, - Midseason finale with Daniel Jackson

A battle is waged on the defender’s home field,-Wraith on Earth (2 parter with Daniel?)

A mission is snagged by an untimely birth. - Search and Rescue

The status quo shifts, a power play made. - The Seed
        The arrival of this one leave some feeling dismayed.

An old friend returns, loyalties are reversed, - Broken Ties
        And a ghost from the past has us fearing the worst. - Ghost in the Machine

Atlantis the target of a mysterious race,
        While myriad permutations are viewed from space. - Daedalus Variations

Comment

Here's a thought: there were 2 lines for "The Kindred" despite the fact that it was a single story (2-parter); thus, the mid-season finale is probably split into two lines as well.

One of them is obviously "Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action", but since we're dealing with new enemies here, could another line be "Atlantis the target of a mysterious race"? Or the other way around?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Here's a thought: there were 2 lines for "The Kindred" despite the fact that it was a single story (2-parter); thus, the mid-season finale is probably split into two lines as well.
            ooh I hadn't thought of that, thanks for the reminder but does the poem include Part 2 of the mid-season two-parter? I thought it was just for the back half of 4 and first half of s5

One of them is obviously "Call the doctor from Earth to help us take action", but since we're dealing with new enemies here, could another line be "Atlantis the target of a mysterious race"? Or the other way around?
            I agree with the first line, it's pretty obvious. regarding Part 2, if Daniel discovers the new enemy then you're probably right about the second line. or what about this?
            A battle is waged on the defender’s home field
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              ooh I hadn't thought of that, thanks for the reminder but does the poem include Part 2 of the mid-season two-parter? I thought it was just for the back half of 4 and first half of s5
              Nope; the poem includes every idea they had for Season 5 at the time, which totaled up to 15 episodes (though the Shep Whump is kind of in limbo at the moment).

I agree with the first line, it's pretty obvious. regarding Part 2, if Daniel discovers the new enemy then you're probably right about the second line. or what about this?
              Could be. Though maybe that's the season finale? Could happen. We find them in the mid-season 2-parter, and they attack in the season finale, just like always.

Or, and this would be kind of a cheat: we find the aliens in the first half of the mid-season 2-parter, Danny arrives at the end of the episode, and the mid-season premier episode will be "call the doctor from earth to help us take action", like they did with Beckett.

Oy...come on Season 5!

Comment

Nope; the poem includes every idea they had for Season 5 at the time, which totaled up to 15 episodes (though the Shep Whump is kind of in limbo at the moment).
                oh ok. but 10 eps (s4.5)+ 15 eps (s5)=25 eps and there are only 24 lines

Could be. Though maybe that's the season finale? Could happen. We find them in the mid-season 2-parter, and they attack in the season finale, just like always.
                hm maybe. however it would kinda remind me of The Siege

Or, and this would be kind of a cheat: we find the aliens in the first half of the mid-season 2-parter, Danny arrives at the end of the episode, and the mid-season premier episode will be "call the doctor from earth to help us take action", like they did with Beckett.
                that's possible but I think Daniel will be in both Parts. JMO based on his latest interviews

Oy...come on Season 5!
                sigpic

Comment

oh ok. but 10 eps (s4.5)+ 15 eps (s5)=25 eps and there are only 24 lines
                  Did I say 15? I meant 14.

Yep, that's what happened.

Comment

Did I say 15? I meant 14.

Yep, that's what happened.
                    LOL ok
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      I thought we had a strong hint from JM that that line refers to Woolsey's arrival?
                      I agree and the Power play refers to Carter leaving Atlantis and Woolsey taking over maybe?

I am confused about the seed because Joe M blog said Keller was fitted for a prosthetic -- so maybe something happens to her?

Doctor from earth has to be Jackson

Whispers I have no idea

agree on the Rodney untitled episode.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

I scored an update:

PG15 also writes: “1. Are the mid-season 2-parter given 2 clues, like The Kindred Part 1 and 2 each getting a line in the poem? 2. Are they for the first 14 episodes of the season (minus The Queen, since you guys made that up after you wrote the poem), or are they for just 14 episodes within the season? I ask because I have a hunch that “While myriad permutations are viewed from space” refers to the 100th episode.”

Answer: Actually, two clues for the two-parter - and both apply to part one. 2. The hints refer to 14 episodes within the body of the fifth season. And your guess is incorrect.
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...va-at-the-met/

Gonna update the first post with this, and change my selections for the mid-season 2-parter.

Also bumping it up since we got a new episode to talk about: Inquisition.

Comment

I scored an update:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...va-at-the-met/

Gonna update the first post with this, and change my selections for the mid-season 2-parter.

Also bumping it up since we got a new episode to talk about: Inquisition.
                          well done dude
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually, two clues for the two-parter - and both apply to part one. 2. The hints refer to 14 episodes within the body of the fifth season.
                            How does that work? There are 14 lines. If two lines refer to one episode (part one of the two-parter) then how can there be hints for 14 episodes? Unless one line is for more than one episode?
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              How does that work? There are 14 lines. If two lines refer to one episode (part one of the two-parter) then how can there be hints for 14 episodes? Unless one line is for more than one episode?
                              hm good point. maybe Joe meant 13 eps?
                              sigpic

Comment

hm good point. maybe Joe meant 13 eps?
                                Or he's trying to confuse us

Comment

Working...
                                X