The Dog has a point.
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Did Linda come back yet?
    um I don't think so

Oh, about Teyla staying behind...

Spoiler:
    I just thought up a simple reason why she couldn't have been on the Daedalus:

Todd was 'forced' to leave everybody on board of the Daedalus behind, because he needed to use the ship as a weapon to destroy the facility, right?

And he only had a shuttle himself, so that little space ship was already cramped up with Wraith, yes?

Normally a shuttle is something to transport a few people over to another vessel, e.g.:

- Michael, his Queen, and a third Wraith to Atlantis, Allies
    - Todd, Kenny and a third Wraith to the Daedalus, First Contact
    - Teyla and Todd to the other Hive, The Queen
    - possibly Ellia and a few other Wraith, Instinct

meaning, it was totally full, right?

Now, should you have added Teyla to the people on the Daedalus, what would Todd have done? After all, he can't leave his *Primary* behind, now can he?!?

If he did think about that, would he have dragged her along? But that would mean he about had a Lantean prisoner? Nothing he could really use... Yet, he might still have needed the facade of the Primary...
    Spoiler:
    huh? are you saying Teyla couldn't have left Atlantis because Todd's shuttle was too small?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Me thinks Jumper needs 3 pairs of glasses...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Me thinks Jumper needs 3 pairs of glasses...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Agreed. I will admit some of the characters sound a bit meh but I felt like this before SGA aired and I was ready to hate it but loved it so there is hope.
          I knew very little of Atlantis before watching it and didn't think it would be half as good as it turned out, the pilot was awesome and I've really enjoyed the series right from the beginning so I'm going to give SGU the same chance and hopefully it will turn out good.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          what do you mean by better?
          "Better? It means bet-ter, stronger, faster."

I mean: hopefully Carson will be put to better use, I don't think 'Whispers' was a very good use of Carson's abilities and a lot of what he did in the ep anyone could have done. Hopefully 'Outsiders' will be a better episode for him.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I have to make an observation here. How can there not be anything left of SGA that will be interesting and/or exciting? We got ourselves plenty of Wraith story coming up, Michael is bound to return, we got Remnants which looks like an introduction to yet another race( hey I thought this show was about exploration? Well there ya go give the dog a bone), we have the return of an enemy Sheppard has had a vendetta with since Season 1.

We also got an interesting clip show. People tend to complain about that Atlantis never gets in trouble or has any repercussions for their actions well they will. It will be interesting to see the characters face 5 years of what they have done in the pegasus galaxy. Whether it's starting a war, losing friends and allies, destroying um Solar Systems and planets, Dammit Rodney!!!

We got Carson for 3 more eps and these eps look more promising than his first two. He is also set for the Series Finale. So that's really good for the Carson fans.

We also got a continued story arc ep where "The Queen" left off. So more Todd on the way. ( I hear GoSpikey Squeeing in the background) We got some Sheppard Whumping ( I now hear Peg Squeeing). We even got a nice Teyla episode perhaps even 2 (I now hear Linda Squeeing)We also have the twisted and different kind of episode Vegas. Also, don't forget there is the epic series finale, which I think will blow SG-1's "Unending" out of the water!

So relax, and don't let certain people on this forum get you down. The last 9 eps are going to rock. I do have my doubts about "BrainStorm" but lets not worry about that now.
            sigpic

Comment

Indeed, the rest of S5 will rock.

Comment

*Background*

Spoiler:
                Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                  Indeed, the rest of S5 will rock.
                  Don't forget S5=jelgate
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I knew very little of Atlantis before watching it and didn't think it would be half as good as it turned out, the pilot was awesome and I've really enjoyed the series right from the beginning so I'm going to give SGU the same chance and hopefully it will turn out good.
                    same here

"Better? It means bet-ter, stronger, faster."
                    LOL thanks

I mean: hopefully Carson will be put to better use, I don't think 'Whispers' was a very good use of Carson's abilities and a lot of what he did in the ep anyone could have done. Hopefully 'Outsiders' will be a better episode for him.
                    ok that's true. they didn't require Carson's expertise as a doctor in Whispers, rather his experience as one of Michael's prisoners. I think that'll be different in Outsiders

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I have to make an observation here. How can there not be anything left of SGA that will be interesting and/or exciting? We got ourselves plenty of Wraith story coming up, Michael is bound to return, we got Remnants which looks like an introduction to yet another race( hey I thought this show was about exploration? Well there ya go give the dog a bone), we have the return of an enemy Sheppard has had a vendetta with since Season 1.

We also got an interesting clip show. People tend to complain about that Atlantis never gets in trouble or has any repercussions for their actions well they will. It will be interesting to see the characters face 5 years of what they have done in the pegasus galaxy. Whether it's starting a war, losing friends and allies, destroying um Solar Systems and planets, Dammit Rodney!!!

We got Carson for 3 more eps and these eps look more promising than his first two. He is also set for the Series Finale. So that's really good for the Carson fans.

We also got a continued story arc ep where "The Queen" left off. So more Todd on the way. ( I hear GoSpikey Squeeing in the background) We got some Sheppard Whumping ( I now hear Peg Squeeing). We even got a nice Teyla episode perhaps even 2 (I now hear Linda Squeeing)We also have the twisted and different kind of episode Vegas. Also, don't forget there is the epic series finale, which I think will blow SG-1's "Unending" out of the water!

So relax, and don't let certain people on this forum get you down. The last 9 eps are going to rock. I do have my doubts about "BrainStorm" but lets not worry about that now.
                    great synopsis

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Don't forget S5=jelgate

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

You know whats funny. Even without my joke ego, that is my philosphy for life.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Spoiler:

Agree completely!

I can hurt you, you know.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL I knew it
                          sigpic

Comment

That should be everybody's philosophy for life.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              I can hurt you, you know.
                              you're gonna hurt the dog?
                              sigpic

Comment

Wanna bet that in 'Outsiders' the Wraith need him to create the antidote? Lol.

Or at least recreate the drug so the Wraith can make the antidote...

Hopefully he'll have studied what Keller's up to, and he'll remember what that was about, so he can 'accidentally' genetically alter them, instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X