This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    I agree, that's why Shep or McKay appear in an episode when they not in most of it like in the beginning of 'Missing' when Shep saw Teyla and Keller off but Ronon and Teyla don't appear in all the eps.
    yeah or at the end of Tracker in the infirmary

Can't please everyone, I would prefer the characters to have a reason to be on screen.
    me too

same here, S1 wasn't so bad but in S2+3 some scenes I now wonder whether Weir should have been on screen so much, SG1s format was better with the leader of the base (Hammond, O'Neill, Landry) only appeared as needed.
    yeah I agree, she didn't need to appear in certain eps

Jumper_One is a closet Shep whumper that just came out!
    LOL nah not really but I'll admit that I'm looking forward to the Shep scenes in Remnants
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      LOL nah not really but I'll admit that I'm looking forward to the Shep scenes in Remnants
      I'm looking forward to those scenes but it has nothing to do with Shep.
      Spoiler:
      KAAAAAHHHHHNNNN!!!

I mean,

KOLYAAAAAA!

Comment

Spoiler:
        KAAAAAHHHHHNNNN!!!

I mean,

KOLYAAAAAA!
        LOL yeah that's the other reason
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          KAAAAAHHHHHNNNN!!!

I mean,

KOLYAAAAAA!
          LOL, good one!
          sigpic

Comment

LOL yeah that's the other reason
            What's the not mentioned reason then?

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            LOL, good one!
            Yup.

Comment

Well guys my theory was correct, screw Live + 7, well don't screw it, but it will likely not have a huge lift like past eps...

From Joe M's blog

Well, aint this a kick in the head. Just got the early numbers for last Friday’s episode, The Lost Tribe. We did a 1.5, our best rating in recent memory.
              I said SGA is going to perform better live numbers in the 9pm slot. They jumped from a 1.1 to a 1.5! So there ya go.
              sigpic

Comment

Well guys my theory was correct, screw Live + 7...

From Joe M's blog

I said SGA is going to perform better live numbers in the 9pm slot. They jumped from a 1.1 to a 1.5! So there ya go.
                Awesome news.

Comment

Awesome news.
                  I had a feeling it was going to do well. I am curious how Sanctuary did for the 2nd week. But 9pm slot with a strong anchor. BTW, BAMSR pulled a 1.4 if memory serves correctly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Far out HOW to F*** can First Contact get suck low ratings I am not happy with the ratings, I fear the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
                      Far out HOW to F*** can First Contact get suck low ratings I am not happy with the ratings, I fear the worst
                      FC would of likely gotten a 1.3 to 1.4. The presidential debate was on during SGA's airing. So they likely lost a good few hundred thousand viewers.
                      sigpic

Comment

I had a feeling it was going to do well. I am curious how Sanctuary did for the 2nd week. But 9pm slot with a strong anchor. BTW, BAMSR pulled a 1.4 if memory serves correctly.
                        It looks like SGA might go out with good ratings then on the 9pm slot, hopefully that'll look great when considering more movies.

Politics, it screws almost everything up.

Comment

What's the not mentioned reason then?
                          well doh what do you think?

Well guys my theory was correct, screw Live + 7, well don't screw it, but it will likely not have a huge lift like past eps...
                          the eps could still get a 0.2 lift after live +7

From Joe M's blog

a 1.5 for live +sd is awesome!

correct, a 1.4 for live +sd and about 2 million viewers

FC went up against the presidential debate. also that's just the live +sd rating. TLT got a 1.5 for live +sd
                          sigpic

Comment

It looks like SGA might go out with good ratings then on the 9pm slot, hopefully that'll look great when considering more movies.

Politics, it screws almost everything up.

the eps could still get a 0.2 lift after live +7

a 1.5 for live +sd is awesome!

correct, a 1.4 for live +sd and about 2 million viewers

FC went up against the presidential debate. also that's just the live +sd rating. TLT got a 1.5 for live +sd

I'm so glad I did not fall into the bait with those other members in the ratings thread. Now look what happens. A 1.5 for a record rating.

The Live + 7 could uptick it to like a 1.7 to 1.8, we shall see. Like Fox said, I want to see the show go out on a real high note, so we can have more than just one movie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shep whump?

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis
                              I see thanks for that Briangate78 and Fenrir Foxz
                              You're welcome.

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis
                              I want to know why they only take American viewings? Why don't they take international polls, I am also wondering why they don't take Canadian viewings as well, isn't this show made in Canada.
                              It's SCI FI that pay for SGA to be produced.

I'm so glad I did not fall into the bait with those other members in the ratings thread. Now look what happens. A 1.5 for a record rating.

The Live + 7 could uptick it to like a 1.7 to 1.8, we shall see. Like Fox said, I want to see the show go out on a real high note, so we can have more than just one movie.
                              Yeah the L+7 should be a really good number.

Comment

Brilliant! JM's post tonight made me super happy. Reading about those rating almost first thing, didn't hurt either!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X