This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Yes it would be but their is no point on dwelling on what if. The spoilers tell me this will be one of the best episodes of S5.
    Well I hope so.
    sigpic

Comment

My spider spoiler sense is usually right. It told me Midway was going to be a good episode, however it didn't tell me Travelers was going to be a bad episode.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        My spider spoiler sense is usually right. It told me Midway was going to be a good episode, however it didn't tell me Travelers was going to be a bad episode.
        LOL, Midway was an amazing episode. Well hopefully you will be right for GitM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Yeah, I think just one last cameo from her with her saying goodbye to Sheppard and the team would really add a lot of points to this season.
          i hard that torri was asked to do some gust spots but declined.
          Kanadra

Comment

That would be correct and thats all I'm going on that touchy subject
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Now, let's try to find all the spelling mistakes in that simple question...

What are they teaching those kids these days?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                yet wow where are all the pros? hm maybe this will help...
                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...o-SGA-FoXz.jpg
                I see I have been signalled.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                LOL, I'm here. I have not seen Fox on for a bit. Hope he is ok.
                Yeah I'm ok, thanks.

you're right, it'd be more dramatic if Torri aka our Weir would appear but hey I think this will be a great ep. also check out the GitM thread, some people have made interesting comments regarding the pics (especially the one of FRAN, or at least the actress). apparently she reminds them of Weir and I'd have to agree. you know the way she tilts her head...
                I agree, at this point though it isn't going to happen so best not to dwell, I hope once 'Ghost in the Machine' airs we can finally have some closure on Weir and move on.

one word: PARTY can you blame him?
                Nope I can't... Oh wait I am me.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

As long as I can understand what they are saying a few spelling mistakes doesn't bother me and you do realise some people are dyslexic right?
                If you think that is bad though you should see some of the strange ways of writing people have come up with, it's like they are trying to create their own sub-language with a new way of spelling most words, example:

I fink dis show is cool, u no wat i mean?

Now if the forum filled up with posts written like that I would get annoyed, these people grew up knowing how to spell correctly they just 'adopt' that style because they think it's cool... yeah whatever.

Comment

Fenrir, first of all WB! Or well, happy to see you drop in again.

And, it's just that I've heard people say that once vacation begins, aka around this time, they don't think about proper spelling anymore and they write things the way they want them to be written.

Which must be about one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

I don't know if it was on here, or somewhere else, but... You know... It should be promoted on forums, good spelling...

Comment

An I'm noticing imagerotate having a favourite among my siggies today, and yesterday, and possibly the day before.

All I appear to be seeing is the blue M/T one, which of course works fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      That is the reason In one of the season 4 commentaries, I think it's BAMSR, they say they got rid of it because of it's problems when filming and that in seaon 5 they're getting a new one. Hope that helps?
                      Yup that's it. I quite like the new table.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Fenrir, first of all WB! Or well, happy to see you drop in again.
                          Thanks.

And, it's just that I've heard people say that once vacation begins, aka around this time, they don't think about proper spelling anymore and they write things the way they want them to be written.
                          Yeah there's that but not everyone is good at spelling or holds to the same standards of writing online, I aim to have good spelling, punctuation and paragraphs but there is still the odd mistake.

Which must be about one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
                          Indeed, that kind of writing is a disgrace and there's no point to it.

I don't know if it was on here, or somewhere else, but... You know... It should be promoted on forums, good spelling...
                          Encouraged, I agree.

Comment

Lol, yes, that word.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                              I see I have been signalled.

Yeah I'm ok, thanks.

Hey dude, Welcome back.
                              sigpic

Comment