This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
    The only 2D character on Atlantis is Ronon. Seriously I wish he'd do more than just fight or get the crap beaten out of him.
    Nah ronon is a deep character, the Few eps he had dove more into his past and how he is a proud fighter from Sateda. He basically had his family and friends stripped away, and took him awhile to learn and trust someone. It is rather sad ronon's past and he has come along way to befriend the people on Atlantis.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    I'm not sure if it's even possible to write 2D characters after 5 years (I'm talking about the regulars)
    True. A 2D character would be someone with no background, no emotions, no influence from other character interactions, and no character development. Can I say Sheppard is the darkest character on the show. Just to pick one example.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if it's even possible to write 2D characters after 5 years (I'm talking about the regulars)
      Agreed, but that never stops some from still thinking it.

me too. maybe we'll find out in the back half and hopefully s6
      Yup.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I would like to see MM return, but would rather have Torri reprise the role. Well there is a million in one chance of that.......

To quote Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber....

"So you are saying there still is a chance?"
      LOL

Maybe more than 'a million in one' chance.

Comment

BTW, does my sig still look too big? I seriously did scale it down and it looks about the size of everyone else's sigs on my screen.
        I'd say its close but I'm not quite sure. The FAQ does list the pixel size.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          True. A 2D character would be someone with no background, no emotions, no influence from other character interactions, and no character development. Can I say Sheppard is the darkest character on the show. Just to pick one example.
          exactly and Shep's certainly become a darker character during s4

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Agreed, but that never stops some from still thinking it.
          yeah but I can't see how ie Shep might be a 2D character after being a regular for 5 years
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I'd say its close but I'm not quite sure. The FAQ does list the pixel size.
            Alright thanks. If it's close I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

exactly and Shep's certainly become a darker character during s4

yeah but I can't see how ie Shep might be a 2D character after being a regular for 5 years
              I think Ronon is the closest to '2D' but even he has had some development and past history revealed.

Comment

A good example of a 2D regular would be Grell the Robot from Wormhole X-treme.

Comment

Chuck is the most 2D character
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Chuck is the most 2D character
                    LOL, good one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Excuse me. I have seen glimmers of hope and despair in those eyes.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

McKay does seem more, er, tactless so realistically Zelenka should win. Though let's not forget McKay has the favor of the writers on his side.
                        Rats....

BTW, does my sig still look too big? I seriously did scale it down and it looks about the size of everyone else's sigs on my screen.
                        It says your sig is coming up at 320 x 180 and i think the max you can have is 700 x 200 so it's in the peramaters of legality
                        sigpic

Comment

I do see Sheppard and McKay being downsizied this season and more featuring of Teyla and Ronon
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I do see Sheppard and McKay being downsizied this season and more featuring of Teyla and Ronon

Oh i'm sorry,were you being serious?
                            sigpic

Comment

When am I not serious? I think they were trying to do that last season but certain circumstanes made that difficult
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

When am I not serious? I think they were trying to do that last season but certain circumstanes made that difficult
                                Well so they say

This season has been good for all of them...Well with the exception of GitM!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X