This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    This is nothing. You should see what happens when I only get three hours of sleep or that time I was up 48 hours nonstop
    I bet you are a real pleasant person to be around when that happens.

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    The S5 folder will no doubt be alot more active aswell

Hopefully the pro thread will be also.

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    I've had weeks where I only got a total of 14 hours sleep a week. Though of course we had this thing in college called "sludge" which was coffee that basically on sip and your good for 6 or so hours a whole cup and you're awake for a week.
    I have drinken so much coffe in my lifetime that I am immune to it's effects.
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't know you were a Keller fan
      Well not a fan like i am with Teyla but i like her!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      :l Were you a naughty kid?
      Who meeeeeeeeeeeeee *innocent smile* naaaaaaaaaaa,i've just never liked kids much... Put it this way,when people were standing in the maternal instinct queue i must have slept in and missed it

I liked her in Missing but otherwise I agree.
      I liked her in some parts of missing and didn't really like her in other parts...Did that make sense

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,i can't stand coffee!
      sigpic

Comment

I bet you are a real pleasant person to be around when that happens.

The four hours of sleep doesn't change my mood, but the 48 hours straight is something, I will never do again. I did win $100 for it. I don't like coffee.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

The four hours of sleep doesn't change my mood, but the 48 hours straight is something, I will never do again. I did win $100 for it. I don't like coffee.
          When I gig out with my band, I usually get to bed by 5am to 6am, and then wake up at 10am, I just cannot sleep past a certain time.
          sigpic

Comment

of course

are you sure?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Who meeeeeeeeeeeeee *innocent smile* naaaaaaaaaaa,i've just never liked kids much... Put it this way,when people were standing in the maternal instinct queue i must have slept in and missed it

I liked her in some parts of missing and didn't really like her in other parts...Did that make sense
            sure

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,i can't stand coffee!
            really? come on coffee's great

well done
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              really? come on coffee's great
              Nope sorry,can't stand coffee...I can't even stand the smell it gives me a headache i know i know i can't explain it either

Now Hot Chocolate is another story *drooooooooooooooooooooooooools*

Or give me Irn-Bru any day,now that gives you a buzz!
              sigpic

Comment

Nope sorry,can't stand coffee...I can't even stand the smell it gives me a headache i know i know i can't explain it either

Pops into thread to completely agree with Linda! I had a hot chocolate with cream, flake and marshmellows earlier
                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Pops into thread to completely agree with Linda! I had a hot chocolate with cream, flake and marshmellows earlier
                  iz very jealous.........why'd you not give me some hmmmmmm!!!

see cazz,i'm getting my excitement back,i even posted in the pro thread
                  sigpic

Comment

iz very jealous.........why'd you not give me some hmmmmmm!!!

see cazz,i'm getting my excitement back,i even posted in the pro thread
                    Hmmmm, I don't think it would have made it to Scotland! In future I will take picture and post it for you

I noticed! I don't usually post in these praise, complaints threads but I've seen your name as posting in the complaint thread a few times, so when I saw you'd posted here I had to check it out!

My excitement is pretty high at the mo! The only thing that would make it higher is to hear of some Shep and Teyla interaction

Comment

Or give me Irn-Bru any day,now that gives you a buzz!
                      LOL hot cholocate 's fine too

Hmmmm, I don't think it would have made it to Scotland! In future I will take picture and post it for you

Spoiler:

I noticed! I don't usually post in these praise, complaints threads but I've seen your name as posting in the complaint thread a few times, so when I saw you'd posted here I had to check it out!
                      why not?

My excitement is pretty high at the mo! The only thing that would make it higher is to hear of some Shep and Teyla interaction
                      maybe in The Seed, Broken Ties, GitM, Tracker or The Queen
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

yeah yeah rub it in why dont'cha

These guys in here are cool cazz!!

LOL hot cholocate 's fine too

Spoiler:

why not?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy *droooooooooooools*
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

why not?

Mmmmmmmmm

Erm... I think I get a bit bogged down in everyones opinions and I always feel bad when I disagree with someone! Don't know why! But then someone asks me to justify it and my mind goes blank even though I have perfectly good reasons for it Plus even though I may not like things that TPTB decide (Weir ) I love the show and don't understand how people can diss something when they choose to watch it, but thats for the complaints thread I supose

I have high hopes for JT in TQ and in The Deadalous Variations (More team eps would also provide more squee )

Comment

Reading the last page, I have come to the following conclusion.

coffee=bad
                            hot chocolate=good
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm

Erm... I think I get a bit bogged down in everyones opinions and I always feel bad when I disagree with someone! Don't know why! But then someone asks me to justify it and my mind goes blank even though I have perfectly good reasons for it Plus even though I may not like things that TPTB decide (Weir ) I love the show and don't understand how people can diss something when they choose to watch it, but thats for the complaints thread I supose

I have high hopes for JT in TQ and in The Deadalous Variations (More team eps would also provide more squee )
                              Well some folks might be just like me....You know how i was last week cazz,it wasn't a pretty sight and i had to go somewhere to vent and get it out of my system...I figured you guys heard enough and i didn't want to depress you guys any further so the anti thread is good for that but now i'm all better and now i'm gonna shut up before i ramble anymore
                              sigpic

Comment

Reading the last page, I have come to the following conclusion.

coffee=bad
                                hot chocolate=good
                                yup totally agree with ya
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X