X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    same here, s4.5 should be awesome
    Dude, I cannot believe "The Prodigal" did not get 3 stars from GW. Well at least it was rated as a top 5 episode for Season 5 on SCI FI.com!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Dude, I cannot believe "The Prodigal" did not get 3 stars from GW. Well at least it was rated as a top 5 episode for Season 5 on SCI FI.com!
      did you check out last week's podcast? IIRC Darren thought it was ok ep but only after the second viewing
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

did you check out last weeks podcast? IIRC Darren thought it was ok ep but only after the second viewing
        Yeah too bad David doesn't rate the eps.

BTW, I am really starting to get fustrated with this place. It's like people only try and find the bad in the show. Have you been to the Joe M blog discussion thread?
        sigpic

Comment

We do you care so much? All that tells you what Darren thought of the episode who at the end of the day is just one person. His opinion is no more valid as the rest of us
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

What so it only got two? I don't pay much attention so wouldn't know.

did you check out last week's podcast? IIRC Darren thought it was ok ep but only after the second viewing
            Each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              We do you care so much? All that tells you what Darren thought of the episode who at the end of the day is just one person. His opinion is no more valid as the rest of us
              Actually, Darren takes more than his opinion when he rates those eps. He uses the buzz on the streets and how it did in the poll. So I am confused. Darren has been pretty good with the ratings......until now, lol. I think he should of given it more, even if he thought it was just ok.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                What so it only got two? I don't pay much attention so wouldn't know.

Each to their own.
                It was a respect thing. But, it's no biggie. I'm more concerned with people on the forum saying that the characters on SGA have not been developed.
                sigpic

Comment

It was a respect thing. But, it's no biggie. I'm more concerned with people on the forum saying that the characters on SGA have not been developed.
                  I'm sorry I have to agree with Sheppard.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

BTW, I am really starting to get fustrated with this place. It's like people only try and find the bad in the show. Have you been to the Joe M blog discussion thread?
                    Yeah seen that.

Indeed, that's the way I see it.
                    Last edited by Guest; 17 November 2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

As I've said many a time; the disgruntled, regardless of how few of them there are, are always the most vocal.

There's no point in paying too much attention to it. You can't change people's opinions about something subjective.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I have to agree with Sheppard.
                        I've seen development with Sheppard, but it is the least. I've seen his character personality be consistant as the seasons go by and we get a little deeper. But they have only scratched the surface. That comment that Joe left out would of likely opened up a can of worms. Sheppard got development but should of got more. Remnants could of been a good opener to developing his character.
                        sigpic

Comment

Expectations were high for something more out of Shep's story in 'Remnants', got to admit I though it would be better. Woolsey and his story saved that ep, plus the overall story that connecting the three at the end.

Comment

LOL true

yeah been there. I don't get why people would blame Joe and Paul. seriously first it was Sanctuary and now M&M?

Each to their own.
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Expectations were high for something more out of Shep's story in 'Remnants', got to admit I though it would be better. Woolsey and his story saved that ep, plus the overall story that connecting the three at the end.
                              Remnants was great but it did not make my top 5.

LOL true

yeah been there. I don't get why people would blame Joe and Paul. seriously first it was Sanctuary and now M&M?

I need a break dude. Seriously.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've seen development with Sheppard, but it is the least. I've seen his character personality be consistant as the seasons go by and we get a little deeper. But they have only scratched the surface. That comment that Joe left out would of likely opened up a can of worms. Sheppard got development but should of got more. Remnants could of been a good opener to developing his character.
                                First off, I think we know a lot about Sheppard's character. We may not know specifics about his past or his family or his history with the Air Force, but we know Sheppard the man.

Secondly, I think Sheppard has exhibited the least amount of change or perhaps not undergone a serious "crisis of character" because his is the keystone character of this story. The absolutely surety of his character is almost what we, the audience, use to judge a situation or a story. Every story has one and he's SGA's.

Sheppard's steadfast morals and ethics (whether or not you may agree with them) is the sort of the basis of the shows own morals and ethics, and those (as much as you may wish them to) won't ever change. And shouldn't, in my opinion. Not because I agree with everything that happens but because if they did, the show, and subsequently Sheppard, would cease to be the show we've come to know.

Just my 2 cents.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X