This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    I really hope we get a few good movies before it gets difficult to bring the cast together, there is still a lot of story potential and it will be interesting to see how the series gets wrapped up and continued in movie format.
    I wonder if the SCI FI aired movies will have a bigger budget than Ark of Truth and Continuum, since MGM and SCI FI are splitting the cost.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      But when they say '2 hour movie', they really mean 2 episodes of 43 minutes, right?

Cos with half an hour of commercial in there, it's 2 hours...
      Yep petty much....It's just like a two parter but instead of getting then a week apart they just bunch it together and call it a movie And expect us to buy everything they tell us!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Um my name

heh yeah,what jonos said

Maybe he's still passed out with shock

Well everytime I'll think of SGU I'll think of a show that was the cause of Atlantis getting dumped so no I can't and won't support it......

Mature.....I'm mature......poopy pants
        LOL, TPTB are poopy pants.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          I wonder if the SCI FI aired movies will have a bigger budget than Ark of Truth and Continuum, since MGM and SCI FI are splitting the cost.
          It would be great if the movie does have a bigger budget.

Comment

I'm with you on this at the moment Linda. I'm still reeling from the shock of coming home off my holidays & finding the show cancelled. *wibble* I do hope the goits who made this decision realise they are ruining my health. I've drunk far more wine than I should have to numb the grief.

Comment

I can tell you this...

The Atlantis fans will not go gentle into that good night.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, TPTB are poopy pants.
                Naw their droopy drawers

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I'm with you on this at the moment Linda. I'm still reeling from the shock of coming home off my holidays & finding the show cancelled. *wibble* I do hope the goits who made this decision realise they are ruining my health. I've drunk far more wine than I should have to numb the grief.
                I hear ya........I think I'm stuck on stage two

I can tell you this...

You can say that again
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  It hasn't fully sunk in yet, but I'm annoyed SGA didn't get it's full run. how are you coping with it?
                  I don't think it's gonna fully sink in for a lot of fans (myself included) until we get to the end. That's what happened for me when SG-1 ended.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I can tell you this...

JIHAD!!!

I'm allowed to use that phrase, thank you very much!

*buys tickets to go down to Bridge and show support for the cast and crew... WITH VENGANCE!!!*

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Vengeance*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Vengeance*

You tell em spikey
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we can call season 5 the best season of Atlantis. The stand alones were simply amazing, so I can't wait for the bigger mid season two parter. Somehow they could grab the expectations of their fans.

And you know, what would be funny? If the rating could rise for 1,4-1,6. I know MGM won't change its mind about Atlantis, but this could be a sign that they made a terrible mistake.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Now I'm just trying to look at the silver lining. I want to see SGA end on high ratings this season so we can be assured multiple TV movies and multiple DVD movies! I figure a movie is like about 2 to 3 episodes. So a few would almost be a half of a season.
                            This is entirely my opinion so everyone can feel free to disagree with me but in length a DVD movie is exactly two episodes, and in plot it is one extended episode.

We'll have the equivalent of season 6 in 5 or 10 years.

Comment

Continuum was 97 minutes long, which is equal to 2,25 episode.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                Continuum was 97 minutes long, which is equal to 2,25 episode.
                                Oh, well in that case I can live with 8.88 movies equaling 1 season.

Comment

Working...
                                X