This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well i'm on holiday so i don't have to get up early tomorrow....Um later today

Ooh i wonder when they'll be a complaints thread for SGU
    As soon as Darren creates a SGU forum, lol. It will be mixed with different kind of fans. There is nothing to be Anti about yet. SGA was cancelled by MGM/SCIFI/ and Stargate productions, not by SGU.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      As soon as Darren creates a SGU forum, lol. It will be mixed with different kind of fans. There is nothing to be Anti about yet. SGA was cancelled by MGM/SCIFI/ and Stargate productions, not by SGU.
      It's because they wanted to start SGU that SGA got cancelled!
      sigpic

Comment

That's okay, Jelly.

I feel the same way.

Spoiler:
        About you...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about them. half the posts are not even about SGA Season 5, lol.
          right and we only talk about the show

Nope it doesn't. Besides they are already complaining about SGU.
          I think half the forum is complaining about SGU

Hey guys, quick question. How do you think the show is going to end? Will Michael be the final story arc or the enemy from the mid-season? I am confuzzled. I think there should be an all out battle between Michael and Atlantis. All this time Michael could of grown an army of beasts and hybrids. I want to see Beckett kill Michael. That would be such a sweet ending.
          ooh very interesting question I kinda think that Michael survives s5 but will be back in Project Twilight. the mid-season two-parter will introduce the new enemies and while we know it will also feature the Wraith I don't expect Michael to appear. especially since Todd will be there and it'd be a little too much to have all our enemies appear in two eps. well... maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. regarding the season (and now unfortunately the series) finale, someone posted in the Enemy at the Gate thread and suggested the SG program would be revealed, Vegas being the set up ep. personally I hope this won't happen. I remember Darren asking BW and saying it might be similar to Full Circle so not really a big cliffhanger.

Oh and guess who is in the 100th episode?
          um Sam
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Um Todd?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Um Todd?
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, quick question. How do you think the show is going to end? Will Michael be the final story arc or the enemy from the mid-season? I am confuzzled. I think there should be an all out battle between Michael and Atlantis. All this time Michael could of grown an army of beasts and hybrids. I want to see Beckett kill Michael. That would be such a sweet ending. Oh and guess who is in the 100th episode?
                Here maybe a clue I think the Vegas ep has something to do with it, or is connected in some way. The first person to enlighten me about the ep gets some green jello, cos i'm confused as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  Here maybe a clue I think the Vegas ep has something to do with it, or is connected in some way. The first person to enlighten me about the ep gets some green jello, cos i'm confused as hell.
                  But you just gave me some green jello.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

LOL check the Vegas thread some people think it's a dream, pretty much like SG-1's The Changeling. but that's just one theory...
                    sigpic

Comment

Jumper: What? Can't *I* guess along?

Peg, we've got no clue yet. Looks as cool for us as it should do for you!

Comment

Jumper: What? Can't *I* guess along?

Peg, we've got no clue yet. Looks as cool for us as it should do for you!
                        oh now I get it. duh!
                        sigpic

Comment

*Goes to bed*

Comment

*Goes to bed*

night Spikey
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah i saw this earlier.....Does he think he's in an ep of CSI Las Vegas or something

Oh and where's the others....I tell ya Teyla better be in it

She better not be missing in any eps this season again
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                night Spikey
                                Night spikey!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X