This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    The Romance is going to be a B story arc, more like a C story arc. People should not get too crazy about it if they are against it. There will be so many other things going on, no one will likely notice it too much.

But yeah really want to see new races. We have lacked that in SGA. SG-1 saw the team meeting new races almost every episode. Would like to see the show get back in the exploration mode.
    Maybe if we squint really really hard we might see something else completely....Ah yes this works for me

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
    As long as they don't use if for humor like with Mckay/Brown I'll hold my peace.

Oh man....The whole Rodney/Katie thing was just the most awful thing EVER
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Maybe if we squint really really hard we might see something else completely....Ah yes this works for me
      *Tries it* nope doesn't work.

Oh man....The whole Rodney/Katie thing was just the most awful thing EVER
      Worse than 'Travellers'?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        *Tries it* nope doesn't work.
        It doesnt Oh man...Back to the drawing board!

Worse than 'Travellers'?
        Well believe it or not......Yes it was worse...I mean it was very cringe worthy
        sigpic

Comment

Travelers was a nice enough ep...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

It doesnt Oh man...Back to the drawing board!

Well believe it or not......Yes it was worse...I mean it was very cringe worthy
            I wasn't bothered by that at all and if McKay/Keller is going to be anything like that then I doubt it will annoy me either.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              I have no problem with 'Travelers'.

Comment

There you go. *Kissy*

*Can't wait for the eps to begin again... After Disney.*

Spoiler:
                I read Cinderella and Snow White in an old book. Think I'll understand a few things, now?

Comment

Sure travellers was good.....If you like scantily clad space chick dominatrix type person running around a ship after a guy and going all weak in the knees after coming across one measly Wraith

Dang why couldn't Shep be just another two minutes and let the wraith have a good feed

About the romance thingies
                  Spoiler:
                  Didn't TPTB say they'd be no romance between main characters,well i think they at least implied it anyway....So the Rodney/Keller/Ronon romance angle.um ain't all three of them main characters now So ain't TPTB contradicting themselves by doing this

I mean we've had established relationships on the show for the best part of five years......JT anyone and yes they possibly even gave some hints of Shep/Weir....So why not follow through with that if they're gonna give us romance.....Or just forget about romance altogether and give us some good scifi....But they can't have it all ways....I wish they would just decide to go one way and stick with it instead of going in all different directions and pissing off everyone in the process...They're never gonna be able to please everyone but the way they sometimes do things they aren't gonna please anyone...

Keller's only been in it for just over a season and i think she's had more action than the rest put together

I hope y'all understand what i'm trying to say...I'm not very good at expressing myself or trying to explain stuff in a way that makes sense...

I do love Stargate,i've never ever been so obsessed with a franchise as i am with Stargate..And i mean SG-1 and Atlantis...But this whole will we have romance or will we not have romance is getting rather tiresome!
                  sigpic

Comment

She was wearing a lot of leather, so it wasn't bad... What else is she supposed to wear? A flower dress?

Comment

She was wearing a lot of leather, so it wasn't bad... What else is she supposed to wear? A flower dress?
                      Sure she was wearing leather........Very little leather

Sorry but she was supposed to be a leader of her people..Well she didn't come across as much of a leader!
                      sigpic

Comment

Who said she was "the leader of her people" ? Cos that was Teyla at a certain point.

She leads a ship, but not much more I think? She might have influence, but I don't think she leads?

Comment

Who said she was "the leader of her people" ? Cos that was Teyla at a certain point.

She leads a ship, but not much more I think? She might have influence, but I don't think she leads?
                          I thought she was their leader

You are never gonna make me like her *holds head up in defiance*
                          sigpic

Comment

I just think the eps are going to keep getting better and better this season. Season 4 was up and down, and when we had the Quarantine/Harmony stretch things were not the best, imo. Season 5 looks like it's just going to keep building and building.

There is some praise for ya.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just think the eps are going to keep getting better and better this season. Season 4 was up and down, and when we had the Quarantine/Harmony stretch things were not the best, imo. Season 5 looks like it's just going to keep building and building.

Yes.....TBH......I'm looking forward to most of the eps...There's only a couple i'm not looking forward to.....The shrine and um,that other one beginning with B i think.....For um rather obvious reasons...If you know me at all you'll know why i'm not looking forward to them
                              sigpic

Comment

and I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X