• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Nice!

BSG OT
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Awsome thanks... I pretty much knew that but it's great to see that confirmed from an official source

So 2009 is when it ends, I look forward to the conclusion anyway

...How far have you got with S3? seen Razor yet?

Comment

Awsome thanks... I pretty much knew that but it is great to see that confirmed from an official source

So 2009 is when it ends, I look forward to the conclusion anyway

...How far have you got with S3?
        ep 316

seen Razor yet?
        nope
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          ep 316
          Cool, I'm at 17.. I would have finished it yesterday but I had some other stuff to sort out...

nope
          Well the story is kinda stand alone so having not seen it wont leave plot holes in S4 I don't think

...But then there are supposed to be quite a few revelations coming up so I could easily be wrong

Comment

Cool, I'm at 17.. I would have finished it yesterday but I had some other stuff to sort out...
            oh I thought you had already finished the season. I'll be busy the next days...

Well the story is kinda stand alone so having not seen it wont leave plot holes in S4 I don't think
            yeah I know the plot (more or less)

...But then there are supposed to be quite a few revelations coming up so I could easily be wrong
            Spoiler:
            yeah I know what you mean. I'd still like to watch it in production order besides right now I'm much more interested in the last eps of s3. I thought The Woman King was pretty lame (you know, the one where the civilian doctor kills people), probably because of the lack of action, Starbuck, Lee etc. btw whenever Lucy Lawless appears I immediately think of Xena is that just me? I never watched it but...it's just strange seeing her you know? playing a Cylon and all.

oh and one of the articles said
            Meanwhile, four people must deal with the sudden knowledge that they are Cylons.
            it's interesting because there are five unknown Cylons (at least as of 316). I guess the last one will reveal him/herself in the finale

and to get back on topic: s5 is awesome
            sigpic

Comment

oh I thought you had already finished the season. I'll be busy the next days...
              I was going to, but remembered some stuff I had to take care of... hey I haven't slept in over 24 hours (more like 36 round about )

yeah I know the plot (more or less)
              Spoiler:
              yeah I know what you mean. I'd still like to watch it in production order besides right now I'm much more interested in the last eps of s3. I thought The Woman King was pretty lame (you know, the one where the civilian doctor kills people), probably because of the lack of action, Starbuck, Lee etc. btw whenever Lucy Lawless appears I immediately think of Xena is that just me? I never watched it but...it's just strange seeing her you know? playing a Cylon and all.

oh and one of the articles said it's interesting because there are five unknown Cylons (at least as of 316). I guess the last one will reveal him/herself in the finale
              Yeah I hope one cylon is revealed otherwise I have a bad feeling about Starbuck
              ...Xena eh ...Funny I got that too and I never really watched the show or Hercules

and to get back on topic: s5 is awesome

Comment

I was going to, but remembered some stuff I had to take care of... hey I haven't slept in over 24 hours (more like 36 round about )
                oh so it's not just me...

Yeah I hope one cylon is revealed otherwise I have a bad feeling about Starbuck
                yeah IDK...I need to rewatch those eps

...Xena eh ...Funny I got that too and I never really watched the show or Hercules
                good to know I'm not the only one

yup
                sigpic

Comment

FoXz is a toaster
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I guess the question's: will we see the Athosians in s5?
                    sigpic

Comment

oh so it's not just me...
                      Fun isn't it

good to know I'm not the only one

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      FoXz is a toaster
                      Jelgate is a waffle iron

I guess the question's: will we see the Athosians in s5?
                      I'm sure we will...

Comment

So I hope Carson will be in more than 5 eps. The last question that Joe answered from me, shows that they are planning on going past 5 but they just don't know yet. He could of said no, but he did not. So I am happy. My theory, We'll get Carson in 3 eps in the first half and maybe 4 eps in the 2nd half.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          So I hope Carson will be in more than 5 eps. The last question that Joe answered from me, shows that they are planning on going past 5 but they just don't know yet. He could of said no, but he did not. So I am happy. My theory, We'll get Carson in 3 eps in the first half and maybe 4 eps in the 2nd half.
                          7eps? ...I'm still hoping Carson will appear in the big 1-0-0

...Come on TPTB you know it's right!

Comment

7eps? ...I'm still hoping Carson will appear in the big 1-0-0

...Come on TPTB you know it's right!
                            I think he will be in the 100th episode. He will also have his other 5 eps as well. Still would like a 7th or 8th! See it is different with Carson. They are writing him back into to the show.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              I think he will be in the 100th episode. He will also have his other 5 eps as well. Still would like a 7th or 8th! See it is different with Carson. They are writing him back into to the show.
                              Yup, I'm not sure he'll get more than 6 though... it's possible and I hope TPTB do find more slots for him I'm just not sure it will happen, I know they're also looking into whether another ep can be done for AT aswell

Comment

Yup, I'm not sure he'll get more than 6 though... it's possible and I hope TPTB do find more slots for him I'm just not sure it will happen, I know they're also looking into whether another ep can be done for AT aswell
                                I also would rather have 6 or 7 solid eps where Carson has a lot of focus, rather that 15+ eps where he is mostly background. I heard "The Seed" and "Whispers" are truly Carson focused.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X