X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    That pic is just so funny!

So anyway i was wondering when you guys started wastching Stargate....I watched it right from the very beginning and yes i'm talking about Stargate the movie then when i heard they were making a series i was so excited and i'm wasn't disappointed in the slightest when i first watched it...I was totally hooked from the very first moment...I wonder if any of the PTB ever invisioned it being so popular worldwide!
    The following story is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. A long time ago (4 years) my dad liked to watch the syndicated SG-1 on SciFi. Young Jelgate was not a fan but fate played a different story. For Jelgate's TV broke and was forced to watch TV in the living room. As you all know the living room is the father's domain. The rest you can say is history. I get addictied to SG-1 and when S8 came around I watched it also. But the story does not end their for Jelgate's dad was not a fan of Atlantis and Jelgate did not know of its existence until Jelgate's parents went away for their anniversery. He watched Moebius and then discovered Atlantis with the Siege. He now own all Stargate DVDs except SGA S4 and Continuum.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      The following story is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. A long time ago (4 years) my dad liked to watch the syndicated SG-1 on SciFi. Young Jelgate was not a fan but fate played a different story. For Jelgate's TV broke and was forced to watch TV in the living room. As you all know the living room is the father's domain. The rest you can say is history. I get addictied to SG-1 and when S8 came around I watched it also. But the story does not end their for Jelgate's dad was not a fan of Atlantis and Jelgate did not know of its existence until Jelgate's parents went away for their anniversery. He watched Moebius and then discovered Atlantis with the Siege. He now own all Stargate DVDs except SGA S4 and Continuum.
      hmmmm interesting story.....Jelgate's father need's congratulated for getting Jelgate into Stargate...I too own all Stargate's except S4 and Continuum...I'm waiting impatiently for S4 to come on DVD.....

WOOHOO....BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERS
      sigpic

Comment

Yes it is....I didn't even watch all of the X-Files and at the time i was obsessed with that,guess i wasn't as devoted there
        ah X-Files, another cool show

They do...cool...I've never been envied before
        there's always a first time

LOL great story

hmmmm interesting story.....Jelgate's father need's congratulated for getting Jelgate into Stargate...I too own all Stargate's except S4 and Continuum...I'm waiting impatiently for S4 to come on DVD.....

woohoo
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yes it is....I didn't even watch all of the X-Files and at the time i was obsessed with that,guess i wasn't as devoted there
          I uses to watch X-Files on and off, that show never drew me in... someday I'll get round to actually watching it all

They do...cool...I've never been envied before
          LOL, is it a good feeling?

Protect the innocent?

...interesting story

hmmmm interesting story.....Jelgate's father need's congratulated for getting Jelgate into Stargate...

I'm waiting impatiently for S4 to come on DVD.....

Those should be really interesting to see... I wonder if it includes David Hewlett singing "The Wraith, the Wraith, are a very bad race..." or something like that during the filming of 'Trio'

...And what about that scene with Carter talking about her mystery man back in Washington?

Comment

The ironic part is my dad is what you call a casual viewer. I'm the one who became obessessed aka fan
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              I uses to watch X-Files on and off, that show never drew me in... someday I'll get round to actually watching it all
              I hope you do, it's a great show

LOL, is it a good feeling?
              what do YOU think?

Those should be really interesting to see... I wonder if it includes David Hewlett singing "The Wraith, the Wraith, are a very bad race..." or something like that during the filming of 'Trio'

...And what about that scene with Carter talking about her mystery man back in Washington?
              it's not a mystery, Joe confirmed it's Jack
              sigpic

Comment

The ironic part is my dad is what you call a casual viewer. I'm the one who became obessessed aka fan
                The same could be said of my parents... My dad was always been more interested in Star Trek....

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                I hope you do, it's a great show
                Yeah one of thses days I'll get round to checking out DS:9 aswell

what do YOU think?
                A bit

it's not a mystery, Joe confirmed it's Jack
                I must have missed that with all the S/J shippers (and Jumper_One ) speculating that it must be Jack

Comment

Yeah one of thses days I'll get round to checking out DS:9 aswell
                  great

A bit

I must have missed that with all the S/J shippers (and Jumper_One ) speculating that it must be Jack
                  yeah Joe confirmed it some time ago. hey are you calling me a S/J shipper? well I do like the Sam/RepliCarter ship and of course the Sam/Jumper_One/RepliCarter ship
                  sigpic

Comment

great
                    Yeah I want to check out the classic series of Battlestar Galactica at some point aswell

yeah Joe confirmed it some time ago. hey are you calling me a S/J shipper? well I do like the Sam/RepliCarter ship and of course the Sam/Jumper_One/RepliCarter ship
                    No I just remember you discussing that missing/edited scene in a sub-thread of the 'Trio' folder, I don't think Sam/Repli-Carter counts as it was just ment to be a joke...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8ImFEZ2rjE
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I want to check out the classic series of Battlestar Galactica at some point aswell
                        okaaaay... I think I watched a couple of eps but can't remember much. hopefully s4 will get more exciting

No I just remember you discussing that missing/edited scene in a sub-thread of the 'Trio' folder,
                        oh that yeah I remember the thread

I don't think Sam/Repli-Carter counts as it was just ment to be a joke...
                        a joke??? no way!

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        sigpic

Comment

okaaaay... I think I watched a couple of eps but can't remember much. hopefully s4 will get more exciting

oh that yeah I remember the thread

a joke??? no way!

Dude, the episode gets even better, lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Awsome ...thought it was indian food

Comment

I don't think I've seen anything of it... but I heard it starts going down hill after S2, sound familiar?

a joke??? no way!
                              Well it started out as one anyway

I can imagine

Comment

I'm sure it does

I don't think I've seen anything of it... but I heard it starts going down hill after S2, sound familiar?

Well it started out as one anyway
                                but it evolved hey if the Cylons can do it...

did you guys read the new spoilers for First Contact?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X