This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Yup, I'm now really looking forward to that ep aswell... Damn TPTB for making so many eps sound great, now I definately cannot choose one as my most anticipated of S5
    Spoiler:
    Reminds me of "There but for the grace of the gods" but even deeper and more complexed since it is more than one reality.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Reminds me of "There but for the grace of the gods" but even deeper and more complexed since it is more than one reality.
      I didn't really get a reminder of TBFTGOG but DV does look complex and dark, I like the alternate reality eps so this one is getting really interesting now

Comment

I didn't really get a reminder of TBFTGOG but DV does look complex and dark, I like the alternate reality eps so this one is getting really interesting now
        Just the idea of the Alternate Realities. Everything else looks totally different.
        sigpic

Comment

Just the idea of the Alternate Realities. Everything else looks totally different.
          I definately think this coud be a good ep... I liked the sound of it before but every spoiler I'm reading is selling DV to be the kind of episode I really enjoy

...Every ep in the first half of S5 (that we know a fair bit on) sounds great, there is alot of potential here for S5 to turn out better than S4 IMO

Comment

I couldn't help my self and read the spoilers

Sounds absolutely awesome, I wonder if the

Spoiler:
            Alien species will become a recurring bad guy
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I definately think this coud be a good ep... I liked the sound of it before but every spoiler I'm reading is selling DV to be the kind of episode I really enjoy

...Every ep in the first half of S5 (that we know a fair bit on) sounds great, there is alot of potential here for S5 to turn out better than S4 IMO
              Agreed. This season will rock and possibly beat season 4 for the title of best season ever!
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                I couldn't help my self and read the spoilers

Sounds absolutely awesome, I wonder if the

Spoiler:
                Alien species will become a recurring bad guy
                Good point, I wonder if they are related to this new enemy.

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Agreed. This season will rock and possibly beat season 4 for the title of best season ever!
                Dude, I just love this show so much, I just do not see it being dissappointing, um well unless Lucius joins Sheppard's team.
                sigpic

Comment

Dude, I just love this show so much, I just do not see it being dissappointing, um well unless Lucius joins Sheppard's team.
                  You just spoiled a revelation in the second half of S5

Comment

You just spoiled a revelation in the second half of S5

Nah just speculating. But it could be true. What if this new enemy was from a different reality, not dimension, but just a different alternative Universe. How sick and cool would that be?
                    sigpic

Comment

Nah just speculating. But it could be true. What if this new enemy was from a different reality, not dimension, but just a different alternative Universe. How sick and cool would that be?
                      It would be very cool ...IIRC the new enemy was supposed to be laying low while the wraith dominated the Pegasus galaxy but now with the wraith weaked the race starts to appear...

Comment

It would be very cool ..I doubt the new enemy we're getting in the mid-season will be from another dimension though, IIRC they were supposed to be laying low while the wraith dominated the Pegasus galaxy but now with the wraith weaked the race starts to appear...
                        It's going to be a race of.....

Spoiler:
                        Killer Rabbits!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's going to be a race of.....

Spoiler:
                          Killer Rabbits!
                          LOL! ...The FoXz appriciates your offering and considers cooking rabbit stew

Comment

LOL! ...The FoXz appriciates your offering and considers cooking rabbit stew

Enter the hero...

Spoiler:
                            FoXz McCloud!

sigpic

Comment

Enter the hero...

Spoiler:
                              FoXz McCloud!

Awsome

Comment

Enter the hero...

Spoiler:
                                FoXz McCloud!

hey FoXz is this your signal?
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X