This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Not this fast, maybe a few weeks... it does make it look obvious as to what has happened.
    Yeah, somebody needs to hire a better PR company...

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

PR is pretty much dead in modern business
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

The lead Character for SGU.

Spoiler:

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Congratulations Linzi
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post

Spoiler:
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Runs. Runs far, far away*

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

If only Kate Beckinsale was in SGU.

Comment

If only Kate Beckinsale was in SGU.
                I know, wouldn't it be great.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Didn't really like her in Underworld...

Still, I doubt she'd make a difference here... looking at what they're planning...

Lord I hope I'm wrong, but I have this sinking feeling in my gut that the Atlantis Movie will be the last Stargate DVD I buy in the foreseeable future...

BUT WE STILL HAVE 15 EPISODES FOLKS!

Tomorrow's will be Stargate's 300th! That makes it 295 episodes of awesome, and 5 of... questionable quality. So... uhh... another 5 and we'll have 300 excellent episodes we can still go back and celebrate!!!

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Yup.

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                    Lord I hope I'm wrong, but I have this sinking feeling in my gut that the Atlantis Movie will be the last Stargate DVD I buy in the foreseeable future...
                    It's possible, SGU could be so different from the Stargate we like that quite a few of us give up on it, time will tell.

BUT WE STILL HAVE 15 EPISODES FOLKS!

Tomorrow's will be Stargate's 300th! That makes it 295 episodes of awesome, and 5 of... questionable quality. So... uhh... another 5 and we'll have 300 excellent episodes we can still go back and celebrate!!!
                    15 episode to still enjoy the show, 300th Stargate ep is an awesome milestone to reach.

Comment

15 episode to still enjoy the show, 300th Stargate ep is an awesome milestone to reach.
                      Indeed! One half of Trek's total, will all the awesome battles, plots, villains, heroes, characters... ahh... this is gonna be golden, boys and girls!

*waits eagerly on the 15 season Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Collector's Edition*

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Indeed! One half of Trek's total, will all the awesome battles, plots, villains, heroes, characters... ahh... this is gonna be golden, boys and girls!

*waits eagerly on the 15 season Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Collector's Edition*

Transporting a Dalek to the offices of TPTB...
                        any significant casualties reported yet?

Comment

any significant casualties reported yet?
                          Not enough to make a difference...

*goes back to watching his Scrubs DVDs... need to laugh at something now )

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Yeah I think it's even more obvious now. I don't know if I am happy or upset.
                            It kinda makes it hard to get excited about SGU. I'm still looking forward to it though.

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            sorry Brian, I now you probably know more than us lowers but I would like to see any sources or press releases where is said that SGA was cancelled to make room for SGU
                            If it's true, I doubt they'd ever say it. But honestly, at this point it really wouldn't make a difference.

I know what you mean, I'm kind of looking forward to SGU but with every passing ep of SGA were getting closer to the last one and it is such a great series. I'll never buy the "we're ending while the show is going strong" talk, SGA would have probably still been doing well half way through S6.
                            I don't wanna dwell on it. I just hope the movie (hopefully movies) is awesome.
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                              it makes perfect business sense. If you have x amoutn of money and a choice of brand new series that cost less and has potential of going a number of years or older series that will likely end after season 6...scrap old series for new one.
                              It makes business sense that it will keep Stargate on TV longer but the majority of people I talk to are not going to watch SGU, and we are the people who buy DVDs, merchandise, go to conventions so they will be losing out from that.

SGU has been greenlighted by SCI FI.
                              Woohoo! [/sarcasm] I've seen Voyaga already thanks!

So whos going to watch SGU, I know I am.
                              Not a chance!
                              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

2009 is going to suck with hardly any new science fiction shows on.
                                Yeah tell me about it.....scifi shows are the only genre i'm obsessed with....I love my scifi and there's hardly any good scifi on anymore

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                well there's s5 in january, the Atlantis movie, Sanctuary, Eureka, Lost, BSG... GHI ()

LOL thanks
                                We don't get sanctuary over here yet,i watch Eureka,can't stand Lost,got bored with BSG,,,,Um what's GHI!

I can't believe you put GHI in there, Lost I don't watch, BSG has reached the point where it's not that enjoyable anymore... Sanctuary I'll definitely check out but isn't that only 13 episodes? and Eureka I should really check out at some point, but I prefer space sci-fi shows like Stargate, Farscape, Firefly etc.

I really hope S5 goes out with some awesome episodes and that movie is epic.
                                Yeah me too....I loved Stargate,Farscape (another great show that bit the dust before it's time ) and Firefly (Didn't even get a chance)

Oh gee.....What a coincidence....Of course this had nothing to do with Atlantis getting dumped AYE RIGHT.....How stupid do they think we really are!

So whos going to watch SGU, I know I am.
                                Nope not me I've had it!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                It makes business sense that it will keep Stargate on TV longer but the majority of people I talk to are not going to watch SGU, and we are the people who buy DVDs, merchandise, go to conventions so they will be losing out from that.

Woohoo! [/sarcasm] I've seen Voyaga already thanks!

Not a chance!
                                Yep they screwed the fans over royally....They don't realise it's the fans that help make the shows what they are.....But do they give a damn about us....HELL NO...All they care about is filling their own pockets with as much money as humanly possible and screw the rest of us
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X