This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    yeah but when? maybe TBTB wanna wait until we know more about this new enemy and then possibly get rid of Michael in s6 (woohoo s6 )
    Possibly, either way though I don't want the Michael story to be cut short... it could easily go on for a good part of the season and has a lot of pontential, as of right now he is the No1 threat to the Pegasus so it's going to take some work to take Michael and his hybrids down...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      Yup, I think the new enemy could be quite powerful aswell
      well it's probably discovered by Daniel, so yeah it should be pretty powerful
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

well it's probably discovered by Daniel, so yeah it should be pretty powerful
        "Daniel Jackson: Bringer of kickass badguys, slayer of false gods and reader of the Ancient text"

Comment

Possibly, either way though I don't want the Michael story to be cut short... it could easily go on for a good part of the season and has a lot of pontential, as of right now he is the No1 threat to the Pegasus so it's going to take some work to take Michael and his hybrids down...
          yup well said. also we still don't know what he did to Carson (except for the clone thing). I think you had an interesting idea regarding Michael's telepathic control and what it could mean for Atlantis, right?

"Daniel Jackson: Bringer of kickass badguys, slayer of false gods and reader of the Ancient text"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            To quote another post on another forum, "The damage for Atlantis has already been done"?

Tell that to the 2 million + viewers.
            What damage would that be then?? The terrible show that won an award? or thousands of new viewers (of which I am one).

We ARE talking about the same Atlantis aren't we??!!

I'm not really too concerned about them but the stand alone eps would work out better if they were seperated as opposed to how it was with S4 IMO.
            I prefer a bit of a story arc and then a stand alone and then a bit of an arc etc rather than having the stand alones lumped together.

And the new enemy? Hmmmm. I'm very curious about them....

Comment

yup well said. also we still don't know what he did to Carson (except for the clone thing). I think you had an interesting idea regarding Michael's telepathic control and what it could mean for Atlantis, right?
              Yup

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              What damage would that be then?? The terrible show that won an award? or thousands of new viewers (of which I am one).

We ARE talking about the same Atlantis aren't we??!!
              Sometimes I wonder...

I prefer a bit of a story arc and then a stand alone and then a bit of an arc etc rather than having the stand alones lumped together.

And the new enemy? Hmmmm. I'm very curious about them....
              That's exactly what I mean

Comment

Yup
                well there you go. maybe TBTB have a similar idea
                sigpic

Comment

well there you go. maybe TBTB have a similar idea

Comment

Folks

Do you have so little to b e happy about that all you can do is complain about other posters????

Their opinions are no more wrong than yours are. And they are just as valid.

As to the 'how can they hate it if they haven't seen it' philosophy, i'll toss it back in your face, how can you know it's going to be great when you haven't seen it???

The topic is what you are looking forward to in season five, it is NOT, i repeat NOT you whinging about other fans.

Accept and respect thier opinions or keep your words about others to yourself.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Aha!

But now your whinging about us whinging about them whinging.

However, now I'm whinging about you whinging about us whinging about them whinging.

I need to lie down.

Anyway should I get the ball rolling again by asking if anyone thinks Woolsey will get his "own" episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Folks

Do you have so little to b e happy about that all you can do is complain about other posters????

Their opinions are no more wrong than yours are. And they are just as valid.

As to the 'how can they hate it if they haven't seen it' philosophy, i'll toss it back in your face, how can you know it's going to be great when you haven't seen it???

The topic is what you are looking forward to in season five, it is NOT, i repeat NOT you whinging about other fans.

Accept and respect thier opinions or keep your words about others to yourself.
                        This is why I can't leave you guys alone. Two and half months to go.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

You think Michael can actually control Carson from that far? If he could do so, he could have made Carson tell him everything about the drugs, instead of threatening to kill people?

Unless he considered it to be quite tiresome to do so, for such a long time, till all the info was out of him.

So, Teyla, who's more open to his influence, and Carson around, as puppets in Atlantis...

Hopefully they won't off Michael fast then! This could have potential!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Aha!

But now your whinging about us whinging about them whinging.

However, now I'm whinging about you whinging about us whinging about them whinging.

I need to lie down.

Anyway should I get the ball rolling again by asking if anyone thinks Woolsey will get his "own" episode?

yes I think so

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            This is why I can't leave you guys alone. Two and half months to go.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            You think Michael can actually control Carson from that far? If he could do so, he could have made Carson tell him everything about the drugs, instead of threatening to kill people?

Unless he considered it to be quite tiresome to do so, for such a long time, till all the info was out of him.

So, Teyla, who's more open to his influence, and Carson around, as puppets in Atlantis...

Hopefully they won't off Michael fast then! This could have potential!
                            you should ask FoXz since it was his theory but there's definitely a lot of potential. hopefully TBTB realize this too
                            sigpic

Comment

Prove me wrong Jumper_One
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

yes she was much a lot more interesting err useful in BAMSR
                                I loved her in BAMSR. How about she kidnaps and tortures Lucius?
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X