X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Arrrrr this sucks, I had good money on Brian winning aswell
    Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    huh? did I miss something? is this the FINAL number (after live +7)? it is indeed awesome

you thought Brian would win??? I mean...you actually thought I WOULD LOSE?????
    Don't mess with......

Spoiler:
    The Briangate.....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Don't mess with......

Spoiler:
      The Briangate.....

so what about those numbers?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Don't mess with......

Spoiler:
        The Briangate.....

Spoiler:

Comment

so what about those numbers?
          Numbers? Well problem is, we have to rely on those press releases. You got the PM I sent you right. 350,000 additional viewers in the Age 18 to 49 demo alone, means the total time-shifting numbers could be way over 400,000 easily. You read that article dude, best numbers since season 2, and "BAMSR" pulled in the best numbers since the premiere. If that is not success, I shall ban myself from this forum forever.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

LOL, good one!
            sigpic

Comment

Numbers? Well problem is, we have to rely on those press releases. You got the PM I sent you right. 350,000 additional viewers in the Age 18 to 49 demo alone, means the total time-shifting numbers could be way over 400,000 easily. You read that article dude, best numbers since season 2, and "BAMSR" pulled in the best numbers since the premiere. If that is not success, I shall ban myself from this forum forever.
              FoXz, its a PM conspiracy
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

oh ok I thought there was another press release or something. yup got your PM, thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I wish I could tell you what was on my mind, but it is not appropriate for the open forum.
                  sigpic

Comment

If that's not success then I'm in the wrong universe and everything is backwards

LOL, good one!
                    Yup, I have a couple of good ones that can never be used here

Comment

oh ok I thought there was another press release or something. yup got your PM, thanks
                      I was waiting for the 1st Quarter press release on NBCU, but nothing.
                      sigpic

Comment

LoL, you're really into this conspiracy stuff arn't you?

I wish I could tell you what was on my mind, but it is not appropriate for the open forum.
                        I don't think I want to know

Comment

If that's not success then I'm in the wrong universe and everything is backwards

I was waiting for the 1st Quarter press release on NBCU, but nothing.
                          yeah I know we just have to hope for something

sigpic

Comment

I don't think I want to know
                            Well as you know the USSR never really existed. It was created for the US to have a new enemy after WWII
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well as you know the USSR never really existed. It was created for the US to have a new enemy after WWII
                              So what you're saying is the cold war was a hoax to build weapons of mass destruction?

Comment

really? dude don't forget to vote

So what you're saying is the cold war was a hoax to build weapons of mass destruction?
                                maaaaybe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X