sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      so?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Nope Tame just posted a friendly warning to all

Nothing much just messing around as usual
          Wait, here?

Anyway, It would seem the SGA marathon thing will continue. They are even airing promos for it as well. Hopefully they can run some Season 4 eps along with the first half of Season 5 in July. But once September comes around Season 4 goes into Syndication but Season 3 will be back to SCI FI.

If SGA doesn't get renewed for a 6th season after seeing all the numbers for Season 4, and Season 5 continuing in that trend, I will be very ticked off.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Wait, here?
            No the Cantina thread (in Off-Topic folder at the bottom of the board ).

Anyway, It would seem the SGA marathon thing will continue. They are even airing promos for it as well. Hopefully they can run some Season 4 eps along with the first half of Season 5 in July. But once September comes around Season 4 goes into Syndication but Season 3 will be back to SCI FI.
            Sounds great

If SGA doesn't get renewed for a 6th season after seeing all the numbers for Season 4, and Season 5 continuing in that trend, I will be very ticked off.
            ...Same here...

Comment

No the Cantina thread (in Off-Topic folder at the bottom of the board ).

Sounds great

...Same here...
              Ahh ok. Well I know what the mods have to do. I do it all the time on SCI FI. Sometimes I don't agree with their decisions, but I do respect the job they have to do. I am still a little bitter for an infraction I got where I was making a joke.

Anyway, I think I am going to post this on Joe M's blog, what do you think...

Spoiler:

Hey Joe,

I've seen some of the final numbers for Season 4.5! Like you said to me before, the numbers are out there just have to find them. Anyway, It would seem the most recent season half pulled in the best numbers since Season 2. Do you think the odds are in favor of a Season 6 pick-up? Sorry if it seems early I'm asking, but it could likely be less than 6 months away for SCI FI's decision. Time flies when you are enjoying a show like Atlantis.
              sigpic

Comment

Anyway, I think I am going to post this on Joe M's blog, what do you think...

Spoiler:

Hey Joe,

I've seen some of the final numbers for Season 4.5! Like you said to me before, the numbers are out there just have to find them. Anyway, It would seem the most recent season half pulled in the best numbers since Season 2. Do you think the odds are in favor of a Season 6 pick-up? Sorry if it seems early I'm asking, but it could likely be less than 6 months away for SCI FI's decision. Time flies when you are enjoying a show like Atlantis.
                That sounds great, I would definately like to know what JM thinks on how likely S6 is...

Comment

That sounds great, I would definately like to know what JM thinks on how likely S6 is...
                  Yeah, I just posted it. I don't expect him to answer it. But it is less than 6 months away for a renewal decision on Season 6. Let's just hope Season 5 does even better than Season 4.

Oh and thanks for the PM. That explains it better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I just posted it. I don't expect him to answer it. But it is less than 6 months away for a renewal decision on Season 6. Let's just hope Season 5 does even better than Season 4.
                    Already hoping

Oh and thanks for the PM. That explains it better.

Comment

Already hoping

Wow this place is dead. Yeah I know I have been sorta MIA, which is because of work and real life reasons, but come on people gotta keep the Pro-ness alive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow this place is dead. Yeah I know I have been sorta MIA, which is because of work and real life reasons, but come on people gotta keep the Pro-ness alive.
                        ...this thread is very much alive, and I expect the forum will pick up again closer to S5

Comment

...this thread is very much alive, and I expect the forum will pick up again closer to S5
                          I shall have my laptop when I am down the NJ shore on Friday nights. After the ep airs I'll go outside posting on both forums while hearing the ocean in the background.
                          sigpic

Comment

I shall have my laptop when I am down the NJ shore on Friday nights. After the ep airs I'll go outside posting on both forums while hearing the ocean in the background.
                            Cool

Comment

Cool
                              I'm just so happy Season 5 is premiering in the beginning of the Summer. Now we don't have to wait for the Summer to end to enjoy SGA. Oh and Eureka. If you have not watched Eureka yet, it is a great show. It sickens me that Ghost Plumbers has passed them in the ratings also.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm just so happy Season 5 is premiering in the beginning of the Summer. Now we don't have to wait for the Summer to end to enjoy SGA. Oh and Eureka. If you have not watched Eureka yet, it is a great show. It sickens me that Ghost Plumbers has passed them in the ratings also.
                                Yeah I still need to get round to checking Eureka out, I've seen maybe a couple of eps but I wasn't really paying much attention

This should be the best summer to date with both S5 and Continuum

*______________________________________*
                                69 days
                                Or
                                1666 hours
                                Or
                                99993 minutes
                                Till
                                Season 5

Premieres!

(T.a.T.o.P)
                                *______________________________________*

Comment