This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Well dude, they wanted Amanda back for Season 5, so if she is available they will take that opportunity. Maybe she'll be even better not as leader of Atlantis.
    yeah I know and this may sound stupid but I don't care if she's base commander or not. ok I do care but we already know Woolsey will 'replace' her. I just want to see Sam in as much eps as possible
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      yeah I know and this may sound stupid but I don't care if she's base commander or not. ok I do care but we already know Woolsey will 'replace' her. I just want to see Sam in as much eps as possible
      Honestly dude, *hope Mitchell82 doesn't kill me* I think Woolsey could be an even better leader than Carter or at least a more dramatic leadership.
      sigpic

Comment

OMG! Beckett is...

Spoiler:
        The 5th Cylon!
        You know it makes perfect sense with Jelgate's theory about the Cylons

Comment

Honestly dude, *hope Mitchell82 doesn't kill me* I think Woolsey could be an even better leader than Carter or at least a more dramatic leadership.
          I expect Woolsey to stir thing up... everyone just accepted Carter, Woolsey will probably get the "WTF is he in command?" treatment

Comment

Mitch won't have to kill you, I'll do it myself seriously though I think he won't be a better leader, just VERY different. however there's gonna be more conflict which will make Atlantis even more interesting to the fans and the casual leader

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            You know it makes perfect sense with Jelgate's theory about the Cylons
            sigpic

Comment

Mitch won't have to kill you, I'll do it myself seriously though I think he won't be a better leader, just VERY different. however there's gonna be more conflict which will make Atlantis even more interesting to the fans and the casual leader
              This I gotta see *pulls up a chair and opens a bag of popcorn "Fight!!!"

Comment

This I gotta see *pulls up a chair and opens a bag of popcorn "Fight!!!"
                but I still need a ratings source
                sigpic

Comment

So um interesting number for "BAMSR" huh? 2.4 mil dude, that is a huge number.
                  sigpic

Comment

Arrrrr this sucks, I had good money on Brian winning aswell

Comment

huh? did I miss something? is this the FINAL number (after live +7)? it is indeed awesome

Arrrrr this sucks, I had good money on Brian winning aswell
                      you thought Brian would win??? I mean...you actually thought I WOULD LOSE?????
                      sigpic

Comment

you thought Brian would win??? I mean...you actually thought I WOULD LOSE?????
                        The odds were in his favor, but then drones would have been banned for the fight to make things more fair

Comment

The odds were in his favor, but then drones would have been banned for the fight to make things more fair
                          LOL so I can't use my jumper?
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL so I can't use my jumper?
                            I thought you were a jumper?

Comment

I thought you were a jumper?
                              of course I am
                              sigpic

Comment

of course I am

Comment

Working...
                                X