• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    Good luck.
    I'll need it...My plans are never successful
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      S&R, The Queen, The Prodigal, what's the fourth?

I was wondering the same thing. I'd say those were prominant Teyla eps in which she was either the focus in a B or A line story... so 4 down 16 to go. In all the other eps did she play a 'B' role? Possibly BT? The Prodigal however even though Michael was after Teyla for me that was more of a team ep and not Teyla centric.

Keller had minimum roles in those eps.

The Seed? um no she was unconscious for the most part. The Shrine had some interesting Keller moments (obviously the last scene) but also team-Rodney (especially Shep) and of course Jeannie-Rodney. Tracker was a R/K/R ep imo. FC and TLT were team eps + Woosley and Keller. Brain Storm was a McKeller ep. Identity was a Keller ep, I enjoyed the actress who played Neeva
      The Seed while a team ep was Keller centric. She was the victim, it was about them saving her so she was the focus, the driving force. Teyla was hardly in that ep at all.

The Shrine was McKay centric, but also Keller centric... her talking to him on the video feed, her caring for him, her liaising with the team, her arguing with the team, her going in the jumper and dealing with the brain scans, the surgery, the watching the video playback. Although a McKay ep, it was predominantly McKay and Keller. Some of the team had some great bits, but sorry this was McKay/Keller.

Tracker. Keller again the victim, Keller again was the main focus of the story. No Teyla.

Identity... Keller/McKay centric

Brainstorm.. Keller/McKay centric

That's 5 eps where Keller is the main focus of an episode or is the victim.

Shep didn't have an ep (yet) but had some great scenes so far imo
      Exactly!!!! No Shep ep and we're 18 episodes in, doesn't that seem a bit unjust? 5 eps for Keller and none so far for Shep? it's no wonder i'm not enjoying this season... oops wrong thread. But to keep on topic. Shirtless Shep was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        I was wondering the same thing. I'd say those were prominant Teyla eps in which she was either the focus in a B or A line story... so 4 down 16 to go. In all the other eps did she play a 'B' role? Possibly BT? The Prodigal however even though Michael was after Teyla for me that was more of a team ep and not Teyla centric.

The Seed while a team ep was Keller centric. She was the victim, it was about them saving her so she was the focus, the driving force. Teyla was hardly in that ep at all.

The Shrine was McKay centric, but also Keller centric... her talking to him on the video feed, her caring for him, her liaising with the team, her arguing with the team, her going in the jumper and dealing with the brain scans, the surgery, the watching the video playback. Although a McKay ep, it was predominantly McKay and Keller. Some of the team had some great bits, but sorry this was McKay/Keller.

Tracker. Keller again the victim, Keller again was the main focus of the story. No Teyla.

That's 5 eps where Keller is the main focus of an episode or is the victim.

Exactly!!!! No Shep ep and we're 18 episodes in, doesn't that seem a bit unjust? 5 eps for Keller and none so far for Shep? it's no wonder i'm not enjoying this season... oops wrong thread. But to keep on topic. Shirtless Shep was priceless.
        Shep??? Shep???? What is a Shep???

*runs off*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Shep??? Shep???? What is a Shep???

*runs off*
          Well I did hear a rumour that he was the lead of some SciFi show, but for the life of me i've not been seeing much of him... I wonder instead of being Mr Fantastic, he's turned into Mr Invisible?

Thing for me is I so want to love this season as it's the last, and I am looking forward to EatG and Vegas. I was hoping Shep would have lots to do in the mid two parter, I really did, but the only thing good in that two parter is the wonderful shirtless sheppy scene. And please Shep and Radek on the Travelers ship he had approximately 3 minutes screen time in that ep, and about 5 minutes in the First contact. Even my beloved remnants there were 3 stories.. oh i'm becoming bitter and twisted.

Bring on the wonderful Vegas *crossed fingers and toes Jonas style*

Comment

Well I did hear a rumour that he was the lead of some SciFi show, but for the life of me i've not been seeing much of him... I wonder instead of being Mr Fantastic, he's turned into Mr Invisible?

Thing for me is I so want to love this season as it's the last, and I am looking forward to EatG and Vegas. I was hoping Shep would have lots to do in the mid two parter, I really did, but the only thing good in that two parter is the wonderful shirtless sheppy scene. And please Shep and Radek on the Travelers ship he had approximately 3 minutes screen time in that ep, and about 5 minutes in the First contact. Even my beloved remnants there were 3 stories.. oh i'm becoming bitter and twisted.

Bring on the wonderful Vegas *crossed fingers and toes Jonas style*
            Oh that's funny...Teyla is the invisible woman..>Don't they make a great couple

Ooooohhhhh am I rubbing off on you
            sigpic

Comment

Oh that's funny...Teyla is the invisible woman..>Don't they make a great couple

Ooooohhhhh am I rubbing off on you
              Noooooooo shipping!!! Lalalalalalalalalalala Nooooooooooooooooooooooo not listening.

Comment

I'll need it...My plans are never successful
                That you will.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I've been trying to annoy them for the past year and quite frankly I'm better at it then you
                  ya think?

Maybe so but it was still centred around Keller I'm just using you guys logic
                  my logic? by that definition TLT was a Rodney and Daniel ep because everybody was trying to rescue them.

I didn't think he done all that much in The Shrine *shrugs(*
                  visiting the Shrine was his idea

Um I was talking about the eps where they were the focus or had prominant parts in the eps DV was the team together all doing their bit As was outsiders and Infection Identity, well i'm not sure what that was supposed to be
                  I thought you hadn't watched Identity?

Not in my little world
                  right

So you agree that Carson should have stayed recurring then You know how much I love Carson but even I have to admit that
                  absolutely! I also believe Keller should've been a recurring character, I mean Janet wasn't a regular and she was great!

You know I don't whump Shep
                  you don't? LOL oops

I don't know but I was positive I heard something along those lines
                  apparently not

Well I don't know how much screentime she's had but it feels like I saw more of her in S4
                  feels =/= actual screentime

Teyla's definitely had a B storyline in BT

as was Keller. you said it yourself, The Seed was a team ep

nah sorry, no way The Shrine was a McKeller ep. a Rodney ep, yes. Keller was important (not letting them go to the Shrine, performing the surgery, watching the vid) but that's it. what about Rodney's scenes with Jeannie and Shep, the discussion in Woolsey's office etc?

the love triangle was the main focus of Tracker imo

maybe a little, definitely Keller centric

That's 5 eps where Keller is the main focus of an episode or is the victim.[/B]
                  yup

agreed, we need a Shep centric ep
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Noooooooo shipping!!! Lalalalalalalalalalala Nooooooooooooooooooooooo not listening.
                    *in a very bad singing voice* JOHN AND TEYLA SITTING IN A TREE...K.I.S.S.I.N.G.....

hehe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      I thought you hadn't watched Identity?
                      I watched it last night....I really wish I hadn't

right
                      I love my little denial bubble

absolutely! I also believe Keller should've been a recurring character, I mean Janet wasn't a regular and she was great!
                      *bows to the legend that is Janet*

you don't? LOL oops
                      No, I whump Teyla and then Shep's all angsty and then he can comfort her

apparently not
                      huh....I'm almost positive it wasn't a dream

feels =/= actual screentime
                      Well i'm a very sensitive creature ya know

as was Keller. you said it yourself, The Seed was a team ep
                      That Keller was the focus off

nah sorry, no way The Shrine was a McKeller ep. a Rodney ep, yes. Keller was important (not letting them go to the Shrine, performing the surgery, watching the vid) but that's it. what about Rodney's scenes with Jeannie and Shep, the discussion in Woolsey's office etc?
                      The shrine was a Rodney/Keller ep with McKeller in there too The others had supporting roles

the love triangle was the main focus of Tracker imo
                      With alot of the focus on Keller kidnapped in the woods again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Who's strangling a cat?

*in a very bad singing voice* JOHN JENNIFER AND TEYLA SITTING IN A TREE...K.I.S.S.I.N.G.....

hehe
                        That's better.

They make a cute couple.

Comment

*in a very bad singing voice* JOHN AND TEYLA SITTING IN A TREE...K.I.S.S.I.N.G.....hehe
                          Long live Cloneller
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

So............

After the huge misstep (in my opinion) that was Identity, can Vegas and Enemy at the Gate live up to expectations?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                              Who's strangling a cat?

That's better.

They make a cute couple.
                              Oh Peg is gonna hurt you real bad

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Long live Cloneller
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                                So............After the huge misstep (in my opinion) that was Identity, can Vegas and Enemy at the Gate live up to expectations?
                                Vegas No
                                Enemey at the Gate Yes
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X