I'm being maliciously whumped!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      The 1st time is always the hardest.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

20,000 posts! Wow! We truly need to get lives or maybe Season 5 rocks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          I agree about Keller. Should of kept Carson on as recurring for like 12 to 14 eps a season and it would of been fine. I never said I agreed with the Carson decision and even though I tend to be this optimistic person and try to spread SGA joy, lol, I am not a Keller fan.
          Definately, that would have been great, I miss how SGA was at the beginning of S5, I really do... I want it to go out with a bang. I'm happier with Keller when she's doing her doctor thing. Although I have some issues on that front I much prefer it to be honest han what's happening now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
            Definately, that would have been great, I miss how SGA was at the beginning of S5, I really do... I want it to go out with a bang. I'm happier with Keller when she's doing her doctor thing. Although I have some issues on that front I much prefer it to be honest han what's happening now.
            I agree, Season 5 started out excellent. Then after "The Lost Tribe" it just got slow, then we had Prodigal an epic episode, then it slowed down again. Infection was good, Brainstorm and Identity not so good, so hopefully the last 2 will shine.
            sigpic

Comment

Well lets look at it this way... it can't get any worse. It's been so long since i've been excited by an SGA ep, and i'm hoping that Vegas will be the one that gets me all excited again... I hear some good things about that ep.

Comment

Well lets look at it this way... it can't get any worse. It's been so long since i've been excited by an SGA ep, and i'm hoping that Vegas will be the one that gets me all excited again... I hear some good things about that ep.
                I beg to differ. It could get worse. It probably won't but it could.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  It's not the first, evil Shep whumpers!

*Ignites and blasts Peg *

20,000 posts! Wow! We truly need to get lives or maybe Season 5 rocks!
                  I'd say it's a mix of both.

Comment

I love Alternate reality eps that tie in with the real reality. I loved The Last Man one of the best season finales since The Seige, which was very hard to top. Of course TLM dealt with alternate timelines, also fun to watch.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                      I haven't read any spoilers for Vegas or Enemy at the Gate aside from the synopses and I don't wish to, so I don't know whether they're connected or not.

But the thought of the second to last episode being in AU minus 3 of the main cast (Teyla, Ronon, Jennifer) just seems wrong to me.
                      What seems wrong to me is that the leading guy of the show hasn't been the focus of one episode yet.. so I have no problem with Vegas being about Shep.... Why the need for an entire episode about McKeller when both of them already had many eps focused on them... and why even make such a big deal about McKay getting his happy ever after when the ptb couldnt be bothered doing the same for any of the other characters.

So normally I would agree that AU eps with very little of the rest of the cast would be a good idea for the 2nd last episode..but then I also think that leaving out 2 of the main cast for the majority of the season.. or giving them just one or two lines is also totally wrong.... making a character who should have remained a supporting character into a main character and focusing on her love life also seems totally wrong...So basically a lot has been wrong with how the final season of SGA has been handled..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        What seems wrong to me is that the leading guy of the show hasn't been the focus of one episode yet.. so I have no problem with Vegas being about Shep.... Why the need for an entire episode about McKeller when both of them already had many eps focused on them... and why even make such a big deal about McKay getting his happy ever after when the ptb couldnt be bothered doing the same for any of the other characters.

So normally I would agree that AU eps with very little of the rest of the cast would be a good idea for the 2nd last episode..but then I also think that leaving out 2 of the main cast for the majority of the season.. or giving them just one or two lines is also totally wrong.... making a character who should have remained a supporting character into a main character and focusing on her love life also seems totally wrong...So basically a lot has been wrong with how the final season of SGA has been handled..
                        If you look at the past seasons, Sheppard has not really gotten that much focus eps at all. So think about that, maybe they feel he is like the O'neill of SGA and all the characters circle around him, and he is there to interact with the characters even if it's not per his character being the direct focus. We've seen Sheppard's past but they had been driven with team eps like "Phantoms" and "Home".
                        sigpic

Comment

See, I know you so well. One of these days i'll direct you to my old thread 'Lady whump is poo.' hehe.
                          You know i'm a JT shipper....So Teyla whump means I get Sheppy angst

I enjoy a good Teyla whump
                          You do? So I turned you into a whumper then

The team
                          Spoiler:
                          is missing from this ep again......

Has anyone else ever noticed that Teyla is the only one that hasn't had an ep where it's only her and someone else in it.....The rest of the team has always been there in one form or other!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes it could......Rodney and Keller could........*GULP* Get married *runs for the sick bucket*
                            sigpic

Comment

i'm reminded by an old saying... "For reasons of economy the light at the end of the tunnel has now been turned off!!" Let's hope that Atlantis has paid it's electric bill shall we?

You know you love it.

Ah but there is always that comfort afterwards.

It's not the first, evil Shep whumpers!

*Ignites and blasts Peg *

I'd say it's a mix of both.
                              Pfft your puny explosives are no match for a whumpers imagination.

I love Alternate reality eps that tie in with the real reality. I loved The Last Man one of the best season finales since The Seige, which was very hard to top. Of course TLM dealt with alternate timelines, also fun to watch.
                              See I don't like AU because where's the development for our characters? It's faux characters, there not the ones we've come to love. It's like mind whump... no consequences, no comfort, because it's all in the mind. Not even psyche whump.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              You know i'm a JT shipper....So Teyla whump means I get Sheppy angst

You do? So I turned you into a whumper then

The team
                              Spoiler:
                              is missing from this ep again......

Has anyone else ever noticed that Teyla is the only one that hasn't had an ep where it's only her and someone else in it.....The rest of the team has always been there in one form or other!
                              I've noticed...

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Yes it could......Rodney and Keller could........*GULP* Get married *runs for the sick bucket*
                              How can I put this to you gently???

Spoiler:
                              It happens before the season ends supposedly.

*passes over a bucket in readiness*

Comment

How can I put this to you gently???

Spoiler:
                                It happens before the season ends supposedly.

*passes over a bucket in readiness*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X