This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    How much time are we talking about here?
    Err... can I get back to you on that once I continue my research?

They had a sweet scene in Tao.
    Tao? ... Oh yeah, Tao... That lasted approximately 30 or so seconds, I think.

Other than that.....
    She yelled at him to run faster in Sateda...does that count? I think they had a scene talking about Michael in Submersion.....
    No, no scenes in Submersion together... with others with them but not alone as a duo.

There really hasn't been much!
    No, there really isn't much at all.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      No, no scenes in Submersion together... with others with them but not alone as a duo.
      Arghh...I said Submersion...I meant Vengeance. Sorry.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Arghh...I said Submersion...I meant Vengeance. Sorry.
        Ah yes, in the lab... and she joked too...sarcasm.

Comment

Ah yes, in the lab... and she joked too...sarcasm.
          Yes, that's the scene I meant. Although it was pretty brief too.

What do you all think the chances are of Rodney and Teyla getting an episode all to themselves in S5? I've been campaigning for that for a while, but I'm not all that hopeful.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

What do you all think the chances are of Rodney and Teyla getting an episode all to themselves in S5? I've been campaigning for that for a while, but I'm not all that hopeful.
            Highly unlikely...

Magic 8-ball says:

Try again!

Comment

Highly unlikely...

Magic 8-ball says:

Try again!
              Drat.

- Life after Stargate -
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney/Katie - yes, a train wreck, but IMO it was meant to be a train wreck by TPTB. So Rodney evolves & moves on to another shot at getting it right.

Thing is, Keller - just no! And I can't even tell you why specifically I hate it, but its got a lot to do with Keller rubbing me the wrong way, bland, stuck in high school, blah blah blah (you get the picture!). We never even found out why Teyla was coming to Rodney's lab in Quarantine & I'd seriously like to see more of Rodney & Teyla together, it just seems like both characters got the short end on that one, particularly Teyla.
                Spoiler:
                I've serious misgivings about Rodney delivering Teyla's baby (yet another piece of proof that Keller is redundant plus super!Rodney to the rescue!) but atleast there's some possible opportunity for Teyla & Rodney to develop more of a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by licia View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I've serious misgivings about Rodney delivering Teyla's baby (yet another piece of proof that Keller is redundant plus super!Rodney to the rescue!) but atleast there's some possible opportunity for Teyla & Rodney to develop more of a relationship.
                  If there's one thing I could potentially be looking forward to, it's that scene. Just to see Rodney's face and Teyla's reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by licia View Post
                    We never even found out why Teyla was coming to Rodney's lab in Quarantine
                    I don't think she was coming to see Rodney - I think she was coming to find John, and she knew he'd be in Rodney's lab. Which...is interesting, now that I think about it. Moving on.

I'd seriously like to see more of Rodney & Teyla together, it just seems like both characters got the short end on that one, particularly Teyla.
                    Spoiler:
                    I agree. I was excited about that scene when it was first posted, but all the Teyla and Rodney stuff has turned out to be a disappointment, so...I don't know. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I was pretty disappointed by the Teyla and Rodney scene in Kindred 1.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
                      Currently the best way to move from one episode to the next, in my personal experience anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                        I'm fine with Rodney getting the girl, but when I say girl, I actually mean another girl, or more precisely a woman, and Keller doesn't cut it for me. Unlike Katie Brown who was a minor recurring character and was likely brought in to be Rodney's love interest, Keller is a major recurring character and on her way to being a regular, for goodness sake.
                        I'm with you there. Even though there were people completely against the Rodney/Katie it wasn't shoved in out faces every couple episodes and Katie was only a recurring character. Most people were fine with it or indifferent. RodneyKeller I fear will not be the same. Keller is becoming a regular (yikes) and I'm sure there will be plenty of Keller Rodney come season five, though thats just a prediction. As a regular Keller is gonna need more to do than play spin the bottle and provide a love interest for Rodney. (Not to mention to keep Carson's seat warm)

I noticed you made a comment earlier about Rodney and Teyla not getting any time together. That is very very true, and has been one of my major complaints for quite a while. John's had time with all of the team in season four, and Ronon and Teyla have had time with each other, but Rodney's only had time with John. And Rodney and Teyla have never really had any screentime together. After four seasons, it's getting painfully ridiculous.
                        I agree with you here, and RodneyTeyla moments are something I've elarned to appreciate whenever they show. I think Teyla isn't written with Rodney (same with Carson and Liz) as much because tptb don't see her as having any UST with them, or romantic interest. I personally would take CarsonTeyla and RodneyTeyla over ShepTeyla or RononTeyla anyday.

So, in simpler words: Teyla only likes strong men and weaklings are not the kind she likes. Ummm, wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          I personally would take CarsonTeyla and RodneyTeyla over ShepTeyla or RononTeyla anyday.
                          I would like to see CarsonTeyla. It's one of my hopes for S5 that I know won't materialize. It's harder for me to see RodneyTeyla just because they don't allow them to be in the same scene very often, and when they are, she's usually rolling her eyes or getting impatient with him. I'd really like to see that change...for them to become closer. I love it in fanfic when they're friends, but unfortunately it's only in fanfic.

So, in simpler words: Teyla only likes strong men and weaklings are not the kind she likes. Ummm, wrong!
                          Yeah.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

I would like to see CarsonTeyla. It's one of my hopes for S5 that I know won't materialize. It's harder for me to see RodneyTeyla just because they don't allow them to be in the same scene very often, and when they are, she's usually rolling her eyes or getting impatient with him. I'd really like to see that change...for them to become closer. I love it in fanfic when they're friends, but unfortunately it's only in fanfic.
                            CarsonTeyla is probably one of my favourites. I do refer it over TeylaRodney, though I would like to see Teyla and Rodney develop more on a friendship level. (I can't see it being romantic at all though.) I'm happy with the few CarsonTeyla moments I got; but I agree, she usually is with Shep or Ronon.

I hope I might get it in season five but with only five Carson episodes are highly unlikely.

btw FH ... I took the liberty to do my own card, I hope its OK

Comment

CarsonTeyla is probably one of my favourites. I do refer it over TeylaRodney, though I would like to see Teyla and Rodney develop more on a friendship level. (I can't see it being romantic at all though.)
                              I agree.

I hope I might get it in season five but with only five Carson episodes are highly unlikely.
                              Yeah, I have some faint hopes (faint as in nonexistant) that they might bond over their Michael trauma, but on the other hand, she may not appreciate that Carson helped Michael with his research.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

btw FH ... I took the liberty to do my own card, I hope its OK
                                Yes, that is wholeheartedly okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X