Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I stopped watching SGA I really don't have anything to complain about. Damnit, now I'll have to watch that rubbish just so I can complain.

I can't win either way!
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
      Since I stopped watching SGA I really don't have anything to complain about. Damnit, now I'll have to watch that rubbish just so I can complain.
      We love you either way.

Comment

So who all is watching Kellergate tonight?

I will be cheating by reading up on it first, seeing as I live on the west coast of the U.S! I am behind on the time!

So I will just wait and see!
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post

I will be cheating by reading up on it first, seeing as I live on the west coast of the U.S! I am behind on the time!

I am hoping some brave East Coasters will watch and let us West Coast folks know which parts to FF!
          Some of it looked kind of good though, hope the Kelle/McKeller parts don't overwhelm it and spoil the ep.

Comment

I used to look forward to SGA. Now i get flutterty in my tummy! I don't think it's gas... maybe indigestion from thoughts of more McKay....Keller crap!

Comment

I used to look forward to SGA. Now i get flutterty in my tummy! I don't think it's gas... maybe indigestion from thoughts of more McKay....Keller crap!
              I think you have PTSD (post traumatic "ship" disorder) related to McKelleritis. You dread repeated exposure and exhibit physical symptoms that reflect your traumatized emotional state...
              (as Kate H. would perhaps say?)
              sigpic

Comment

Oh gawd is this McKellitist fatal?

is there a cure??

PTSD...I do need therapy after reading some of the posts about Brain Fart!

Comment

is there a cure??

your comments reminded me of a smilie I snurched sometime ago:

I think the PSTD will go away once the show ends.... and you forget BS ever happened!

Comment

is there a cure??

I don't believe it is fatal, however repeated exposure to the source of infection can cause a debilitating psychological depressive spiral leading to excessive intake of cookies and margaritas.
                    The only cure seems to be complete abstinence from McKeller in any form, wearing a body condom will not work as this toxin is extremely toxic and corrosive.
                    Feel better...
                    sigpic

Comment

I can just wait for my 'special' cuts of the episodes with all the squicky parts removed.

*off to watch Dr Who*

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        We love you either way.
                        luv ya's too

I'm not!

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                        I am hoping some brave East Coasters will watch and let us West Coast folks know which parts to FF!
                        Some of it looked kind of good though, hope the Kelle/McKeller parts don't overwhelm it and spoil the ep.
                        I'm not that brave either. Sorry
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          your comments reminded me of a smilie I snurched sometime ago:

I think the PSTD will go away once the show ends.... and you forget BS ever happened!
                          snurched smilie

Comment

I had the TV on mute and my back to the screen ...my mom was brave and watched the scene with Keller/McKay and told me when it was over!

I love my mom!

Comment

Fumbles - you mum is great!

Anyone bother to read the M Gero interview on GW front page?

Spoiler:
                              I read the first two pages and he admits that the fans don't really like Earth based episodes or shipping, but then still went ahead with Brain Fart.

The Addams Grove lyrics just came into my head for some reason.....

"They do what they want to do
                              play how they want to play
                              live how they want to live
                              kick and then slap a friend
                              the Stagate family"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                                Fumbles - you mum is great!

Anyone bother to read the M Gero interview on GW front page?

Spoiler:
                                I read the first two pages and he admits that the fans don't really like Earth based episodes or shipping, but then still went ahead with Brain Fart.

The Addams Grove lyrics just came into my head for some reason.....

"They do what they want to do
                                play how they want to play
                                live how they want to live
                                kick and then slap a friend
                                the Stagate family"
                                Don't forget the bit where he says people don't like Keller because of Beckett.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X