• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    I didn't see it! I didn't see it!
    Be glad

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      So, I'll be having a very short episode once I'm done cutting it up into little ittybitty Keller-less pieces.
      I cut the opening scene (and snipped out the McKeller long shots) so the only bit I will ever see of the ep comes in at precisely 30 seconds It's here if anyone wants it

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Tis a sad sad sad day when I refuse to watch an ep.... I mean this close to the end and we get an ep involving just two people. AND a McKeller one at that!!!!
      It's awful isn't it So many team-less eps so close to the end is just not fair
      sigpic

Comment

Tis a sad sad sad day when I refuse to watch an ep.... I mean this close to the end and we get an ep involving just two people. AND a McKeller one at that!!!!
        Oh well...Shep is getting old so they is maximising assets. It was just a matter of time for Shep to end up at the back of the bus. If you are really that sad, play one of those eps when he is naked. That will make you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          *Hasn't seen it yet, oh boy...*
          I have no incentive to see it. Hang on...if I wanna throw up I will see it .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Oh well...Shep is getting old so they is maximising assets. It was just a matter of time for Shep to end up at the back of the bus. If you are really that sad, play one of those eps when he is naked. That will make you feel better.
            Teg... how come with you around the conversation so frequently drifts to nakedness?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Teg... how come with you around the conversation so frequently drifts to nakedness?
              I was being factual . At the end of the day, Shep doesn't have 20 million gagillion fans for his intelligence.

(c)

Comment

I cut the opening scene (and snipped out the McKeller long shots) so the only bit I will ever see of the ep comes in at precisely 30 seconds It's here if anyone wants it

It's awful isn't it So many team-less eps so close to the end is just not fair
                Thanks hon, I just cna't force myself to watch McKeller. I'm with Ronon on that last bit of the clip. Tried to green ya, but need to be more of a slut. I'll get ya next time hon

I mean that's twice no Shep, 10 seconds doesn't count. And why are they always being split up? It's the last season FCOL. Pisses me off!!!

Thanks babes, I guess i'll force myself to watch shirtless shep... I know it'll be a chore, but I hear its well worth it. I have absolutely absolutely no desire to watch the BS that was aired last nite.

Comment

Thank you!
                  What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I feel sick and it's not because of that amount of alcohol I had this night and almost 60 cigarettes I smoked as well, it's because of this idiotic and boring episode
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn, I so wanna be you .

/end sarcasm .

Comment

So, BS lived up to its name, huh? It's too bad this self-indulgent tripe is one of the last SGA episodes.

I'm not enough of a masochist to attempt to watch BS so thanks for sharing this clip.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Aw, poor you! .... Didn't we sorta warned anyone about this a long time ago, when Anti's started to merge from the depths of hidden chasms and all.

Holy hannay!!! 30 seconds?!? Yeah, that is shorter than Solo with clocked off at 6 minutes of McKay.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Holy hannay!!! 30 seconds?!? Yeah, that is shorter than Solo with clocked off at 6 minutes of McKay.
                            There may be good bits in the rest of it too, but I'm not brave enough to search through it, so I'll leave that to the courageous folk at FH Productions
                            sigpic

Comment

I was being factual . At the end of the day, Shep doesn't have 20 million gagillion fans for his intelligence.

(c)
                              Nail, hit, head

Comment

Aw, poor you! .... Didn't we sorta warned anyone about this a long time ago, when Anti's started to merge from the depths of hidden chasms and all.

Good girl, twist it more and pour some salt too .
                                Last edited by Integrabyte; 22 November 2008, 05:14 AM. Reason: My GOD!!! Spelling is hard :P.

Comment

Working...
                                X