This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    I'm going to be working tonight. SO sad I have to miss it.
    What the heck kind of excuse is that? Work? Pffft.

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    Just the 2 of us? Come on everybody!! We can get toasted and make fun of SGA!!!!
    Oh, Fumbles won't be able to resist.

We should have started a pool for how many seconds Ronon and Teyla will have tonight.

Off to Wally World - back in a bit.
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

*ahnds in the air* Hey, I have work!

you 'have' too? Darn

*sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        What the heck kind of excuse is that? Work? Pffft.

Oh, Fumbles won't be able to resist.

We should have started a pool for how many seconds Ronon and Teyla will have tonight.

Off to Wally World - back in a bit.

*snort*

Be safe at Wallly World. Those crowds/buggys can be killers.

Comment

The only thing I haven't liked about this season is that they still haven't brought Ford back!

lol. Yes I am serious. That is the major "aww darn." I've had with the season.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
            The only thing I haven't liked about this season is that they still haven't brought Ford back!
            He's dead, didn't you know?

Also I won't be watching this new Brainfart for at least a few more weeks since I'm still trying to work my way through The Lost Tribe, and I don't continue onwards to the next episode if I haven't done all my screentime and wordcounts.

I predict 15s for Teyla and about 5 words, and 30s for Ronon and about 20 words for Brainfart. But it will be more like 0s and no words for both of them.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't think Ronon, Teyla, or Woolsey will be in BS. On that note, I'm even starting to doubt Sheppard will be in BS. (Though, he'll probably have one thirty second scene -- "Have fun, Rodney" or something like that.)

Comment

I don't think Ronon, Teyla, or Woolsey will be in BS. On that note, I'm even starting to doubt Sheppard will be in BS. (Though, he'll probably have one thirty second scene -- "Have fun, Rodney" or something like that.)
                Isn't JoeF contracted to appear in every episode? Which means they have to fit him in somewhere, even if it's only one scene.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I actually think he is, which must be why he gets the odd 30 seconds in those s4 and s5 episodes while Teyla and Ronon do not.

Comment

And that bit about Ronon and Teyla is kinda weird, as I thought both Jason and Rachel were also contracted for a full 20 episodes per season.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I would think they are too. Because isn't David contracted for a whole season?

Comment

Okay, I can't stop laughing at the pic that GW has up on their main page for BS. It's just so...fitting.

Comment

I would think they are too. Because isn't David contracted for a whole season?
                          Yup. As I recall, all the original regular cast members were signed for 6-year, all episodes contracts. I assume that Jason was also signed for all 20 episodes a year. It's only Tapping, Staite, and Picardo who were specifically noted as being signed for less than 20 a year. (I don't think Paul was signed for 20 a year when he was a regular, either, but I don't remember...)

Comment

Rodney looks like he's constipated.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Okay, I can't stop laughing at the pic that GW has up on their main page for BS. It's just so...fitting.
                              *opens up the page to look*

Is it just me, or does Rodney look like he has gas?

*dies laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I predict 15s for Teyla and about 5 words, and 30s for Ronon and about 20 words for Brainfart. But it will be more like 0s and no words for both of them.
                                Isn't that a good thing

Comment

Working...
                                X