This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    Las Vegas and replicators? what the frak???
    Why am i getting visions of certain PTB singing My Way.........

You know Atlantis has been great, it's been awful and it's been everything in between, I just never thought I'd see the day we reached camp

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post

You know Atlantis has been great, it's been awful and it's been everything in between, I just never thought I'd see the day we reached camp
      great during S1. For me, it all ended with Siege pt.3. The rest (S2,3 and4) is utter rubbish.
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

great during S1. For me, it all ended with Siege pt.3. The rest (S2,3 and4) is utter rubbish.
        Yes I'm afraid Stargate Atlantis, or rather the production of Stargate Atlantis is definitive proof of the reality of the Peter Principle

Comment

I started out trying so hard to be excited by S5... but that has just gone so far down the drain now. Although I will admit to still being excited about Broken Ties - Ronon-centric and so far no mention of Keller *fingers firmly crossed*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            I started out trying so hard to be excited by S5... but that has just gone so far down the drain now. Although I will admit to still being excited about Broken Ties - Ronon-centric and so far no mention of Keller *fingers firmly crossed*
            You want to be crossing a lot more than just your fingers

I have a bad feeling that this ship will sail and be up front and centre,

SGA LOVEBOAT setting new limits on barf appeal
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Sheppard and McKay will finally get married?
              That's not allowed in Nevada. Now if they were going to California or Massachusetts, I might fear that outcome.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              THey should just go all BSG and have a giant orgy in those AU episodes that they love and get over it.
              As much as I hated the quadangle of doom in BSG, they do manage to do some of their ships well. Plus a limited amount of surviving humans have to ensure the survival of the race, so marriages and kids believably factor into the story. And there's been romantic ships since the first episode. But SGA has a history of hints and no real reason to have confirmed ships with Keller, other than as suggested, to try to get people to like her, etc.

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post

Camp indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                . THey should just go all BSG and have a giant orgy in those AU episodes that they love and get over it.
                it actually works in BSG and it's really interesting. To be honest, I like it in BSG.
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

For me too. Only had one good season and rest...down hill and climbing in speed.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I thought the 100th ep wasn't going to be a comedy one.
                    It's not supposed to be a comedy, but it will look like one

Sheppard and McKay will finally get married?
                    They are not married yet?

Comment

I was watching Razor and I think SGA needs Cain as a new leader of expedition.
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

I was watching Razor and I think SGA needs Cain as a new leader of expedition.

I've been saying that for a year now since that thing came out. Nobody listens . She is the only thing interesting in BSG .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          I've been saying that for a year now since that thing came out. Nobody listens . She is the only thing interesting in BSG .
                          heretic!! BSG is one the best shows I've ever seen. In my top 10
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

heretic!! BSG is one the best shows I've ever seen. In my top 10
                            ***yawn*** I would watch Keller whine in Missing than see Starbucks on screen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              ***yawn*** I would watch Keller whine in Missing than see Starbucks on screen!!!!
                              you're delirious
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

you're delirious
                                Spoiler:
                                I said what I had to say about that show. Apart from Cain, nothing worth mentioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X