• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss something?

Comment

» My curiousity is perked. PM please

Comment

*waves white flag* I surrender. I'm here to announce I am now a Sheyla shipper. I watched vids. They look good together. I even read a fic or two. And you know what, those two could work. It was obviously intended from the beginning. The time just wasn't right. I mean she's
        Spoiler:
        grieving over Kanan. He's toast in the first ep of S5 and we all know it. And she needs a babydaddy.
        So it will make sense from an SGA writers' standpoint.

By becoming a Sheyla shipper I can ensure that they will drop it like a hot rock. So I'm good. I'm tired of fighting the inevitable. Who's with me? *dodges bricks*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey all,

I just came back from the theater from the new Indiana Jones film. Too bad Lucas and Speilberg aren't running Stargate franchise.

There is not a doubt in my mind that Indiana Jones could have done a stargate movie and raised the franchise out of this utter nonsense we have now.

I just have a few comparisons...spoilers....

Spoiler:

Indiana Jones and aliens..yes, aliens. The opening sequence with area 51 and the bomb testing was great. Classic "run for your life Indy" sequence.

The aliens in the movie were really cool looking.

A crystal skeleton that retained energy and life. When the skeletons combined at the end, a single alien was formed.

by the time I was done watching the movie I could picture Indy going off world through the gate. They even gave him a military background for ww2 of colonel.

Yep, if lucas and spielberg had their hands on stargate I bet it would rise to major theater productions once more.

Indy blew the Ark of Barf out of the water.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            By becoming a Sheyla shipper I can ensure that they will drop it like a hot rock. So I'm good. I'm tired of fighting the inevitable. Who's with me? *dodges bricks*

Somebody please call 911, SR has officially lost it!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*waves white flag* I surrender. I'm here to announce I am now a Sheyla shipper. I watched vids. They look good together. I even read a fic or two. And you know what, those two could work. It was obviously intended from the beginning. The time just wasn't right. I mean she's
              Spoiler:
              grieving over Kanan. He's toast in the first ep of S5 and we all know it. And she needs a babydaddy.
              So it will make sense from an SGA writers' standpoint.

Hand SR some more wine. WHAT?!!!

Flying bricks here they come.

ps You may have a point though
              pps I might just become a Sheyla shipper. It's less painful.
              sig made by me

Comment

I can just imagine Teyla telling Shep he's not the real daddy on Jerry Springer...

There'll be plenty of bricks thrown then...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                  I can just imagine Teyla telling Shep he's not the real daddy on Jerry Springer...

There'll be plenty of bricks thrown then...
                  So just a few weeks after her baby's father dies she's going to be having 'romantic moments with Shep' I feel queasy all of a sudden, what is this an outbreak of Kelleritis.....rather than make Keller better make all the female characters the same.....

Now I am not against someone having a relationship after the loss of their partner, but sheesh, doesn't decency demand that they be dead more than a couple of weeks........Unpleasent to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Somebody please call 911, SR has officially lost it!!
                    That happened a long time ago.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    Hand SR some more wine. WHAT?!!!

Flying bricks here they come.

ps You may have a point though
                    pps I might just become a Sheyla shipper. It's less painful.
                    I'm telling you, it's less painful to fight it. This ship has it all. There's the angst, the beautiful people, the gooey aww factor with the baby, the...ah...chemistry. You must understand that Kanan
                    Spoiler:
                    was just a plot device. It doesn't matter that she is barely on her feet from giving birth to his baby and after having desperately been searching for him for almost 9 months. John has always been there for her so it should have been obvious to all of us that he's the one.

As I see it, I have 3 choices. I can watch and complain. I can not watch at all. Or I can watch and at the very least not mind it. I want to watch. I will just think of it as actors playing a part. The character of John Sheppard has been so mutilated in the last 2 seasons, he is unrecognizable anyway. So it's JF playing a new role. My logic amazes even me.

It wasn't wine. It was mojitos.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It wasn't wine. It was mojitos.
                      Can I have some? I feel like I'm gonna need it.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                        I'm not sure I'll even start season 5 after reading this:

http://www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=935

John and Teyla having a romantic dinner? Blech. I don't care if it is a dream, I don't want to see it.
                        Ohhhh dear God, tell me this ain't so!! Where's my barf bag?!! I don't care if it's a dream either. I don't wanna see Teyla dreaming about Shep or vice versa?

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                          A warning to what exactly?
                          Err...watching SGA....
                          sigpic

Comment

guys, the topic is season 5 and your issues with it. that gif is totally off topic and not acceptible as a joke
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              guys, the topic is season 5 and your issues with it. that gif is totally off topic and not acceptible as a joke
                              you can't be serious
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

American culture is weird...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X