Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did this turn into the ADB thread? lol I will note that I feel it is worth buying as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceTrout View Post
      What will happen to it when Tyelas of on missions?
      it would be no different then anyone as the SGC you leave your child with someone you go off world...come back. i'm sure something will be set up for her.

worst case ...ronon will babysit
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        it would be no different then anyone as the SGC you leave your child with someone you go off world...come back. i'm sure something will be set up for her.

worst case ...ronon will babysit
        I think Rodney would be worse than Ronon.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I think Rodney would be worse than Ronon.
          rodney is great with kids

Comment

Maybe the AU rodney from McKay and Mrs. Miller.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

wait until Jack visits
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

he would macgyver a way to take care of the kids

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, build a cage with tooth picks and dental floss

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

Yeah, build a cage with tooth picks and dental floss
                      I bet he could do that
                      sigpic

Comment

Bunnies, giant snakes, laser clowns, Rodney's butt... Why can't people just hope the child is born normal and healthy and happy? After the kidnapping, of course.

Just because other pregnancies and babies have been done horribly in sci-fi doesn't mean this one will. Maybe Teyla'll be the best Action Mom ever? Maybe tptb will be able to pull off writing a believable working, potentially single mother who oh my god Atlantis is doomed.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceTrout View Post
                          So its a Boy. But what would be a good name?
                          What will happen to it when Tyelas of on missions?

Hey maybe Carson could come back as a Nanny (Manny) for it!
                          And is Keelac (Athosion dude i think thats his name) really the father?

Hmm..?

Try and Stay positive now.

Wraithy baby or one that could kick Butt just like Teyla ?

Alright..But dont be Jelous when i bring back a record braking Space Trout .. Thankyou!
                          It's Kanan. I doubt he's the dad. I don't even think she slept with the guy. At the moment and as outlandish as it is, which makes it more so realistic in the case of SGA, is that Michael concocted the whole shebang.

Kanan is a red herring for all things Michael.

Going back to Missing, was it ever established in later eps or even a shown connection in later eps of the character that was on Missing and the Athosians?! Nothing yet. He claimed to be Athosian and that was found out to be a lie. Now it would seem we were supposed to Kanan during S4, apparently cast ( or at this point this was what RL told us in her interview) and yet nothing as of yet.

Michael is probably invovled in this and that creature using Teyla as a host is one of his manufactured products. I also think that Carson may have been invovled in doing it...I know it freaks people out.

But I think Carson probably helped Michael against his will and Michael used his own scientific no-how and during Vengeance he injected her with something. I think Kanan was either made up or a guy she was getting close too but no one she got close too.

The writers lately have thrown a lot of bones and so have the actors, but too many things don't coincide so I'm taking bits here and there that make more sense. Kanan should have been presented earlier on I would expect or at least in S4. So far nada, and no talk of him showing up. Rumor has it we get to meet the guy in S5, that's about 2 years too late, and doesn't fly for me.

In any event, the thing is an inhumane parasite who has some human functions and therefore can survive in Teyla.

I keep picturing those alien creatures in X-Files: Fight the Future....where basically they needed human hosts. They'd pop out all scaly and stuff and look like gremlins before they smooth out into the typical corny looking aliens. At least they looked better than the talking turd, E.T.
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                            Michael is probably invovled in this and that creature using Teyla as a host is one of his manufactured products. I also think that Carson may have been invovled in doing it...I know it freaks people out.
                            If that's the actual plot I hope one thing is explained convincingly. Why would Michael have let Teyla go back to the one place in the Pegasus galaxy with advanced medical equipment and techniques? Nobody can be 100% certain that nothing can go wrong with a pregnancy so there'd always be a risk of an Atlantis doctor discovering that Teyla's baby wasn't what everyone was led to believe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              Bunnies, giant snakes, laser clowns, Rodney's butt... Why can't people just hope the child is born normal and healthy and happy? After the kidnapping, of course.

Just because other pregnancies and babies have been done horribly in sci-fi doesn't mean this one will. Maybe Teyla'll be the best Action Mom ever? Maybe tptb will be able to pull off writing a believable working, potentially single mother who oh my god Atlantis is doomed.
                              That is sarcasm right? Cuz seriously, the we're screwed if that were the case and you are serious.
                              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                              &=AWESOME &Forever
                              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                If that's the actual plot I hope one thing is explained convincingly. Why would Michael have let Teyla go back to the one place in the Pegasus galaxy with advanced medical equipment and techniques? Nobody can be 100% certain that nothing can go wrong with a pregnancy so there'd always be a risk of an Atlantis doctor discovering that Teyla's baby wasn't what everyone was led to believe.
                                Yeah but w/o any evidence to the contrary, Keller probably never would have dug any deeper than to say the baby is healthy....And Michael probably knew that in order to keep this experiment a secret he would have to let Teyla go and that she and the baby would be well taken care of in Atlantis.
                                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                                &=AWESOME &Forever
                                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                                X